Thread: Lyric Woods (14) & Devin Clark (18) found shot to death on a trail

Lyric Woods (14) & Devin Clark (18) found shot to death on a trail

https://www.thedailybeast.com/missin...carolina-trail

Two North Carolina teens who vanished in mysterious circumstances over the weekend have been found dead on an Orange County trail, authorities say.

The Orange County Sheriff??s Office said two bodies found Sunday match the description of 14-year-old Lyric Woods and 18-year-old Devin Clark, though a medical examiner has yet to provide full confirmation.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 02:41 PM.

What a strange story. Very curious to know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...s-sheriff-says

North Carolina 17-year-old charged with 2 counts of murder in slayings of missing teens, sheriff says

A 17-year-old suspect has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of missing North Carolina teens Lyric Woods and Devin Clark, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The two were found dead Saturday afternoon, a day after their families last reported seeing them.

Under state law, 16- and 17-year-old suspects are not automatically charged as adults, however, due to the gravity of the crime, Sheriff Charles Blackwood said the case could be transferred to an adult court if the court finds probable cause.

"I want to thank the families of Devin Clark and Lyric Woods for trusting us and the investigative process during this excruciatingly painful time," Blackwood said Tuesday. "I hope the apprehension of this subject will bring them some comfort as they mourn their loved ones."

"Through the hard work of my investigators, along with the assistance of personnel from many other law enforcement agencies, we have identified a suspect in this case," Blackwood said. "We will now work with local, state and federal authorities to apprehend and present the suspect to the court system."

Lyric, 14, and Clark, 18, were last seen by family members on Friday, according to authorities. They were friends but not dating, family members told Fox News Digital, and are believed to have been picked up by an unidentified adult in an unknown vehicle.

Two men riding four-wheel ATVs found their remains Saturday afternoon in a trail under the power lines a few miles from Lyric's mother's house.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    OOOOOhhh, I'm glad they have someone in custody, and if they had anything to do with it, I hope they fucking payyyyyyyyyy.

Kids can't even go in the woods anymore without getting killed. Shit like this makes me want to Dexter the fuck out of people.

Fucking little dickhead. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My first thought was that they were an interracial couple in an area that doesn't always accept it. I'm curious to see who the suspect is and what their background is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I read a comment that said that he prevented her from being assaulted and was killed protecting her. I still haven't seen the suspects name.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I read a comment that said that he prevented her from being assaulted and was killed protecting her. I still haven't seen the suspects name.
    He's 17 so until it's been decided that he's charged as an adult, they won't release the name. I get that it's to protect kids, but this guy is no kid and it basically showcases how the offender has more rights than the victims.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://abc11.com/orange-county-sher...lark/12426580/

The juvenile accused in the shooting deaths of the two teenagers will be tried as an adult after a deadline to appeal that process passed.

Attorneys for Issiah Ross, 17, who was named in court documents released Monday, did not file an appeal to prevent him from being tried as an adult before the deadline expired Friday.

I wonder what the motive is?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/i-got-...run-from-cops/

‘I Got Red Inside My Car’: Teen Double Murder Suspect Allegedly Wrote Lyrics, Uploaded Songs About ‘Blood’ and a ‘New Glock’ While on the Run from Cops

Thread Information