Thread: Paul Joseph Garcia Jr (24) hit Lee Martin Cagle (55) with his car, and then drove to a beer garden with the victim's body in his front seat

Paul Joseph Garcia Jr (24) hit Lee Martin Cagle (55) with his car, and then drove to a beer garden with the victim's body in his front seat

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Maybe Austin's dickhead mayor Adler will rethink his move of letting the homeless and street people camp everywhere . Then again since the person hit was homeless maybe he will finally care that the laws he relaxed have been a disaster that have caused several murders and vehicular deaths .

There are homeless people coming from colder areas now that camping is allowed and they are camping in medians and under bridges so of course they are going to start getting hit by people who already resent them .

Austin has become the San Francisco of the south complete with needles in streets ,people crapping in full view of everyone , drunks running over homeless drunks and the homeless stabbing people who naturally aren't homeless.

Officers gave Garcia a field sobriety test and decided that he was unable to safely drive the car due to alcohol or drugs in his system.
    Also, due to the dead body in his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    Maybe Austin's dickhead mayor Adler will rethink his move of letting the homeless and street people camp everywhere . Then again since the person hit was homeless maybe he will finally care that the laws he relaxed have been a disaster that have caused several murders and vehicular deaths .

There are homeless people coming from colder areas now that camping is allowed and they are camping in medians and under bridges so of course they are going to start getting hit by people who already resent them .

Austin has become the San Francisco of the south complete with needles in streets ,people crapping in full view of everyone , drunks running over homeless drunks and the homeless stabbing people who naturally aren't homeless.
    Omg SHUT the FUCK up. So you're blaming the victim with this? Maybe the Mayor should criminalize the homeless because some DRUNK speeding asshole killed a man. Go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Omg SHUT the FUCK up. So you're blaming the victim with this? Maybe the Mayor should criminalize the homeless because some DRUNK speeding asshole killed a man. Go fuck yourself.
    Agreed. The sad thing is this idiot probably won't serve a lot of time for killing this poor homeless man.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I guess my comment lost something in translation . I am not blaming the victim in this at all I am blaming the jackass mayor who created this problem and refuses to find any safer solution to the homeless disaster . He is refusing to address multiple deaths, including several murders, but has time to sit on Twitter promoting SXSW , bbq and live music in Austin because they make Austin big money. The asshole driver is obviously responsible for what he did and was leaving an establishment Mayor Adler promotes in an area Adler has ignored people asking for help.

As far as my remark that maybe Adler will care because it was someone homeless killed is because he claims he is deeply involved with the homeless and always broadcasts his love for them in blatant virtue signaling on social media. For someone who claims what he does he sure as heck treats them piss poorly. I guess my remark was shitty but this entire debacle sucks for everyone but him. If he cares so deeply why did he ban the homeless in his living and work area as well as areas within the wealthiest locations.

When I say people are camping in the medians I mean they are literally camping in the medians in areas with heavy traffic and lots of bars with drunk drivers leaving them . So it is only going to get worse. Texas has had a rise in vehicular deaths and hit and runs involving the homeless because of the relaxed laws and law makers on both sides won't act because the victims are homeless .

I admit I am angry as hell over the murders that started as soon as Adler made the sidewalks and public areas (everywhere but his house ,his office, city offices and the capital where our useless lawmakers are) living spaces for the legitimately homeless AND street people exploiting the homeless . My former neighbor was one of those who was viciously stabbed to death by someone who was on the streets and the victim not being homeless doesn't make her death any less important.

Just an aside our homeless population in Austin isn't just homeless people there because of mental illness, loss of jobs and other tragic circumstances. Austin being a college town ,the live music capital of the south , the new silicone valley and fastest growing city in the region means we get a shit ton of people who exploit the homeless and who aren't on the streets out of desperation and these are the assholes causing trouble . I have no fucks to give about them because you have to be a pretty big piece of shit if you are victimizing the homeless and kids .

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I guess my comment lost something in translation . I am not blaming the victim in this at all I am blaming the jackass mayor who created this problem and refuses to find any safer solution to the homeless disaster . He is refusing to address multiple deaths, including several murders, but has time to sit on Twitter promoting SXSW , bbq and live music in Austin because they make Austin big money. The asshole driver is obviously responsible for what he did and was leaving an establishment Mayor Adler promotes in an area Adler has ignored people asking for help.

As far as my remark that maybe Adler will care because it was someone homeless killed is because he claims he is deeply involved with the homeless and always broadcasts his love for them in blatant virtue signaling on social media. For someone who claims what he does he sure as heck treats them piss poorly. I guess my remark was shitty but this entire debacle sucks for everyone but him. If he cares so deeply why did he ban the homeless in his living and work area as well as areas within the wealthiest locations.

When I say people are camping in the medians I mean they are literally camping in the medians in areas with heavy traffic and lots of bars with drunk drivers leaving them . So it is only going to get worse. Texas has had a rise in vehicular deaths and hit and runs involving the homeless because of the relaxed laws and law makers on both sides won't act because the victims are homeless .

I admit I am angry as hell over the murders that started as soon as Adler made the sidewalks and public areas (everywhere but his house ,his office, city offices and the capital where our useless lawmakers are) living spaces for the legitimately homeless AND street people exploiting the homeless . My former neighbor was one of those who was viciously stabbed to death by someone who was on the streets and the victim not being homeless doesn't make her death any less important.

Just an aside our homeless population in Austin isn't just homeless people there because of mental illness, loss of jobs and other tragic circumstances. Austin being a college town ,the live music capital of the south , the new silicone valley and fastest growing city in the region means we get a shit ton of people who exploit the homeless and who aren't on the streets out of desperation and these are the assholes causing trouble . I have no fucks to give about them because you have to be a pretty big piece of shit if you are victimizing the homeless and kids .
    You're speaking to someone that lives in the city that has the highest homeless population in the country and works with the homeless. So just stop trying to "explain" to me the issues around it. Local government DOES have to tackle the problem, but that definitely isn't what your focus was in your statement. It's dripped with resentment towards the homeless population and it was obvious that you look at them as less than human. I can spot it a mile away, so just stop.

Trust me. You don't want to go here with me. I'll leave it at that.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

There was a story on the news last week about the homeless problem in Austin.....the reporter said the same thing "people are coming from colder climates and setting up camp". Can't blame them its better to be homeless in 80 degrees than 26 degrees.

Also, due to the dead body in his vehicle.
    Lmfaoooooo!!!

Thread Information