Thread: Dr. Amie Harwick (39), sex therapist and Drew Carey's ex-fiance, found murdered in her home

Dr. Amie Harwick (39), sex therapist and Drew Carey's ex-fiance, found murdered in her home

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/16/drew-...-amie-harwick/

Drew Carey's ex-fiancee, Dr. Amie Harwick, has been murdered after cops say an ex-boyfriend attacked her and caused her to fall from a third story balcony.

Law enforcement sources say they got a call early Saturday morning of a woman screaming in a Hollywood Hills neighborhood. Cops were met in the street by Harwick's roommate, who said she was being assaulted inside her home.

We're told once officers attempted to get inside Harwick's home, they found her unresponsive underneath a third story balcony, with injuries consistent with a fall. Harwick was taken to a hospital where she later died from her injuries.

Cops say evidence suggested there was forced entry and a struggle inside Harwick's home before she was discovered. Investigators located surveillance footage in the neighborhood and determined the suspect was a white male dressed in black.

Detectives learned Harwick had recently expressed concerns about an ex-boyfriend -- who she once had a restraining order against -- causing her harm. Cops say the restraining order ended just two weeks ago and Harwick had recently seen the ex.

Cops arrested the ex, Gareth Pursehouse, Saturday afternoon and booked him for murder.

Drew and Harwick started dating in 2017 and announced their engagement in early 2018. However, they split less than a year later.

She was a Beautiful lady

If you want to watch the video, follow the link.
    I think I read a comment on Reddit about how they couldn't believe that Wendy Williams had people actually come to watch her show. I know for a fact that she pays people to attend tapings. I get emails occasionally asking me to come.

https://1077thefox.iheart.com/conten...Awz7TrYNBq0d0Q

Video: Wendy Williams Under Fire for Joking About Drew Carey's Ex's Murder
    posted by _callmejamie - Feb 18, 2020
    Wendy Williams just doesn't know when to STOP.

She brought up to her audience that Drew Carey's ex fiancee, Dr. Amie Harwick, had been murdered over the weekend. It's reported by Too Fab that the well-known sex therapist died after a fall from a three story balcony, following an alleged assault by her ex-boyfriend, NOT Drew Carey - which by the way, she made very clear. In light of this, Drew Carey has cancelled tapings of "The Price Is Right" while dealing with all of this.

But when Wendy Williams decided to talk about the fall, she literally said, and I quote, "come on down!"...LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! She tried to make a joke and the audience sat there in complete silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    1. This was purely domestic violence and the fact that the restraining order ran out and she was applying for another one should have been a determination in him being granted bail. Newsflash, as usual the victim didn't matter and he's currently free.

2. Restraining orders don't mean shit, unless it's to keep asshats from making bail and in this case we see that it didn't matter. They also don't stop murder. It's a useless piece of paper and I'm sick and tired of people saying "but she had a restraining order" when something bad happens to a DV victim. As if it's supposed to stop people. FFS. Better laws need to be in place. But we all know that wiminfolk don't matter when it comes to the law.

3. Wendy Williams is a HUGE pile of steaming shit and has been for eons. She's just kicking up her asshole game lately because being a super cunt troll gets you views and her show is failing. She's a MEGA ASSHOLE to the nth degree. I'd love to beat the shit out of her botox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

3. Wendy Williams is a HUGE pile of steaming shit and has been for eons. She's just kicking up her asshole game lately because being a super cunt troll gets you views and her show is failing. She's a MEGA ASSHOLE to the nth degree. I'd love to beat the shit out of her botox.
    She knows. She's the proverbial flaming train wreck no one can take their eyes off of.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...-amie-harwick/

‘Things will get worse’: How an unexpected reunion lead to the brutal murder of Hollywood sex therapist Amie Harwick

The trial for the man accused of killing Hollywood sex therapist Dr. Amie Harwick begins this week. Gareth Pursehouse faces several criminal charges for the 2020 slaying including murder and burglary.

Opening statements could begin as early as Tuesday afternoon.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I hope it does indeed get worse for him.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

Thanks for updating this, RBW. I either never knew anything about this or I totally forgot but I'm watching this POS now on Court TV. I think they showed the jury photos of her after he killed her and he will not look up at them. He's a little bitch.

Drew Carey on the texts they sent days before her death.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/29/us/ga...ing/index.html

Man accused of killing former girlfriend by throwing her over balcony found guilty

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Man accused of killing former girlfriend by throwing her over balcony found guilty
    GOOD. I hope he gets a long sentence.

Good.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-20-rcna128452

The ex-boyfriend of celebrity therapist Amie Harwick — who was found guilty of murder after he threw her off a balcony in 2020 — was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Gareth Pursehouse, 45, whom a jury convicted in September of murder and first-degree residential burglary with the special circumstance allegation of lying in wait, will spend the rest of his natural life in prison, said a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

YES. This is what I was hoping for

Such great news!!!

Thread Information