Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

Which document was released?

Apparently she's in a psych ward now. Good luck with that. She went to GREAT lengths to cover up her crime.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Which document was released?

Apparently she's in a psych ward now. Good luck with that. She went to GREAT lengths to cover up her crime.
    It was the affidavit with all the info on the interviews, searches, and everything leading up to the arrest. It was in PDF format on WS at one point, but good luck finding it in all that mess. It was just after the arrest if you want to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It was the affidavit with all the info on the interviews, searches, and everything leading up to the arrest. It was in PDF format on WS at one point, but good luck finding it in all that mess. It was just after the arrest if you want to look for it.
    The 32 page affidavit? I found it on a news website, so it was leaked to more than one place.

I read it all, and it's pretty upsetting.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The 32 page affidavit? I found it on a news website, so it was leaked to more than one place.

I read it all, and it's pretty upsetting.
    I'm pretty sure a WS member leaked it on their site first, and then the media picked up on it. I wasn't sure if it would still be out there at this point.

https://www.wbtw.com/crime/leticia-s...tepson-gannon/

Letecia Stauch, the stepmother accused of killing 11-year-old Gannon, was found competent to stand trial Tuesday.

The decision comes about a week before the one-year anniversary of Gannon’s reported disappearance.

On Jan. 27, 2020, Stauch called the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office and reported Gannon left their home near Colorado Springs and never returned.

Police arrested Stauch March 2 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

They found Gannon’s body in Pace, Florida on March 18.

Since March, Stauch has been held in the El Paso County Jail.

In September, state psychiatrists told the court Stauch is competent enough to stand trial but her attorneys asked for a second opinion.

The second exam was scheduled for right before Halloween. Then, a coronavirus outbreak at the jail prompted a halt in visits.

Stauch’s second mental competency evaluation was rescheduled for Dec. 22, with results expected in the courts by Jan. 2.

A judge scheduled Stauch’s preliminary hearing for March 11-12.

Thread Information