View Poll Results: Will they find Letecia guilty or not guilty?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

6 100.00%
  • Not Guilty

0 0%
  • Not Guilty by Reason of Insantiy

0 0%
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

A monster...8 times is a lot anger.

According to google, it's about a 21 hour drive? I have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    According to google, it's about a 21 hour drive? I have questions.
    Was she not under surveillance during this time?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Was she not under surveillance during this time?
    You would think so. I think she moved him when she went to SC to stay with family.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You would think so. I think she moved him when she went to SC to stay with family.
    Ah, that makes sense. Still, can you imagine transporting a (at least) week old body all that way?!

Ah, that makes sense. Still, can you imagine transporting a (at least) week old body all that way?!
    She could have put him in the trunk. She was in CYA mode, so I don?t think she cared.

What?s weird is I thought she had her daughter with her for the move to SC.

I don?t know if she had help or not. But I?m sure she did it.

Where was her daughter while she was in FL dropping off the body? Back with the grandparents/other family?
    And why all the way in FL? Any significance?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I’ve heard in suitcase under bridge. Hard for me to envision how she WOULDNT have had an accomplice with where body was found.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

It's entirely possible she forced the teenage daughter to help her.

It's entirely possible she forced the teenage daughter to help her.
    I can't think of anyone else that would help her evil ass.

I heard Harley is in protective custody.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-21-2020 at 06:49 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

dp

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am still confused about the weapons charges. Is she charged with using a gun, knife, AND a blunt object? Or is she charged with using one of those weapons?

I ventured over to WS, they seem to think she had an accomplice.

Apparently the body was in a suitcase.
    I would guess that she had help, too, but I think it's feasible that she did this all by herself. It would be a very tight timeline but possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    I am still confused about the weapons charges. Is she charged with using a gun, knife, AND a blunt object? Or is she charged with using one of those weapons?
    I was under the impression she at least used a knife and a blunt object. Not sure about the gun though.

I would guess that she had help, too, but I think it's feasible that she did this all by herself. It would be a very tight timeline but possible.
    It's possible. I once made it from upstate NY to Clearwater, FL to babysit my twin godsons so their parents could go on a last-minute free honeymoon. I didn't spend the night anywhere; I just took naps in lighted parking lots and a couple of safe rest-areas. I'm sure if she did the same, she probably parked in the more secluded areas because of the smell or put stuff in the suitcase to stop or lessen the smell. And don't forget about the crazy astronaut who went from Houston to Cape Canaveral.

The way it's phrased in the news conference, "Eight counts of criminal violence sentencing enhancers and those allege the use of a firearm, the use of a blunt instrument, the use of a knife or other sharp object...", sounds like she's charged with using a gun, a knife AND using a blunt instrument.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    And I hope she gets the chair, the needle, and the fucking guillotine.

Bitch ass worthless cunt. I just don't understand how anyone could do that to a child.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The way it's phrased in the news conference, "Eight counts of criminal violence sentencing enhancers and those allege the use of a firearm, the use of a blunt instrument, the use of a knife or other sharp object...", sounds like she's charged with using a gun, a knife AND using a blunt instrument.
    Wow. So from what I gather, she hit this boy with an object (probably the found 2x4), drove him out aways to shoot him, and probably used the sharp object to...fit him into a suitcase. And dumped him 20 hours away. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. What a heartless and calculating individual.

Sounds about right. He was 11! She should never be let out.

I hope her daughter gets all the therapy she needs.

I've been reading elsewhere she drove a uhaul to sc. That isn't obvious or anything.

Did her daughter live at home?

This news saddens me, but I knew he wouldn't be found alive. I can only hope he didn't suffer, but with all the weapons used....ugh. Sounds like she hit him with something, tried finishing him off by stabbing him and when he didn't die, shot him. Just my guess, and I hate thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    And I hope she gets the chair, the needle, and the fucking guillotine.

Bitch ass worthless cunt. I just don't understand how anyone could do that to a child.
    Death penalty was repealed in Colorado (today), so while prosecutors can seek it until July 1st, it's likely not ever going to happen. The last execution in Colorado was in 1997.

Documents posted online allege Gannon Stauch was killed in his room hours before he was reported missing

https://www.9news.com/article/news/investigations/gannon-stauch-arrest-documents/73-240a1601-afef-4caa-b67a-e613b44a814c

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. ? Investigators believe Gannon Stauch was killed in his bedroom hours before his step-mother reported the 11-year-old El Paso County boy missing, according to arrest documents posted online late Thursday, 9Wants to Know has learned.

The boy?s step-mother, Letecia Stauch, has been charged with his murder ? and the documents detail what is described by investigators as ?many lies? told by her during the course of the weeks-long investigation.

According to the documents, investigators theorize that the murder occurred in the boy?s bedroom the afternoon of Jan. 27 ? sometime after 2:14 p.m.

?Physical evidence recovered from the residence and inside Gannon?s bedroom supports that a violent event occurred in the bedroom,? an investigator wrote in the documents.

They detail evidence of blood on the walls, his mattress, the carpeting, carpet pad and the concrete below his bed.

After his murder, investigators believe Letecia Stauch moved his body through the house, into the garage, and loaded it into the back of her Volkswagen Tiguan. She also had her 17-year-old daughter buy carpet cleaner, trash bags, baking soda and vinegar, according to the documents. Investigators theorized in the records that Letecia Stauch then cleaned up the evidence of the killing before calling 911 at 6:55 p.m. that evening to report that Gannon hadn?t returned home after heading out to play with friends. She later changed her story, claiming she?d been held at gunpoint and raped by a man who abducted Gannon, according to the documents. Investigators could find no evidence to support that story.

Deputies responded to her call that Gannon was missing about 3? hours after she made it. They took a report from Letecia Stauch and conducted what the documents describe as ?a limited search of the residence.? At the time the officers were there, Letecia Stauch?s Tiguan was backed into the garage, according to the records.

Those documents indicate that Gannon?s body was in the car at the time ? asserting that it wasn?t until the next evening that investigators believe Stauch dumped his body in the area of Colorado 105 and Perry Park Road. Blood found in the boy?s bedroom, in the garage, and on a piece of particle board found in the area of Highway 105 and Perry Park Road all matched the boy?s DNA, according to the affidavit.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office could not immediately be reached for comment late Thursday night.

The documents detailing the evidence leading to Leticia Stauch?s arrest have not been made public by the court. However, a number of details in the records posted Thursday night are consistent with information previously made public in the case. In addition, a source close to the investigation who read them Thursday night said they appeared to be authentic.

That led to a long-running investigation ? and extensive searches in El Paso and Douglas counties for Gannon?s remains ? that culminated in Stauch?s arrest March 2 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

She was brought back to Colorado and remains behind bars in El Paso County, where she is being held without bail on 13 felony counts:

First-degree murder after deliberation.
    First-degree murder of a person under 12 by someone in a position of trust.
    Child abuse resulting in death.
    Tampering with a deceased human body.
    Tampering with physical evidence.
    Seven counts of a crime of violence for using a weapon (the weapons listed in the complaint include a firearm, blunt object and sharp object).
    One count of crime of violence ? causing severe bodily injury or death

On March 20, El Paso County sheriff?s officials announced that remains found in Florida had been tentatively identified as Gannon?s.

The documents were signed Feb. 28 ? well before his remains were found in Florida. As a result, it is not clear how investigators think his body was transported across the country.

Gannon?s father, Al Stauch, was out of town on duty with the National Guard when the boy vanished.

Thread Information