View Poll Results: Will they find Letecia guilty or not guilty?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

6 100.00%
  • Not Guilty

0 0%
  • Not Guilty by Reason of Insantiy

0 0%
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/us/co...day/index.html

Colorado authorities are looking for an 11-year-old boy who has been missing for a week after he went to play at a friend's house, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said.

Gannon Stauch left his Colorado Springs home on January 27, his mother told police, and never came back.

Police and local organizations looking for Gannon have received more than 130 tips on his possible whereabouts, the sheriff's office said in a statement on Facebook on Sunday.

Police said the same day they've focused the search in Lorson Ranch, Gannon's neighborhood.

"We would like to remind those who live in or around the Lorson Ranch area to be mindful of and check areas on your property a child may hide to include yards, window wells, outbuildings and culverts," the office said.

Gannon is approximately 4 feet 9 inches tall, weighs about 90 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue jacket with hood, jeans and tennis shoes when he left home, police said.

I'm following this one closely. Step-mom is suspicious (and a Grade A cunt in general). Not ready to declare her guilty, but ... there is so much going on with her, I don't know where to start.

I don't think this little dude ran away.

LE moved their command center yesterday from an area near his neighborhood to another area about 10 miles away. People said searchers are out there today on horseback near the Petco where step-mom claims to have gone last Monday when he disappeared. I hope they find what they're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I think it’s weird he didn’t show up on anyone’s ring camera if he was walking to his friend’s house. And no one has come forward and said they were the “friend” he was going to visit.

His stepmom does suck (the police threatened to shoot me!)-didn’t happen, I hope she didnt have anything to do with his disappearance.

I don’t know what to think.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Sorry for the double. I don?t have time to read through WS...what is this ?hike? he went on? Was he off school the day he went missing? Who all went on the hike?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry for the double. I don?t have time to read through WS...what is this ?hike? he went on? Was he off school the day he went missing? Who all went on the hike?

On Sunday the 19th, the day before he disappeared, step-mom took Gannon and his little sister (who is 8 or 9) hiking at Garden of the Gods, which is a very busy place. She posted pics, and witnesses have confirmed they were there. I think it's about 30 minutes from their house.* (And this is not a place one could dump a body.)

On Monday, he was supposedly sick and stayed home from school. Step-mom originally said she took him to the doctor, but then changed her story and said she just called the pediatrician's nurse line because he was constipated. Also, she and/or her teenage daughter apparently went to Petco on Monday with Gannon, but he stayed in the car. This is the area they were searching today.

She claims that after school he asked to go play at a friend's house in the neighborhood, and that's when he disappeared. Like you said, he was apparently not seen on any of the doorbell cams or other security cams in the neighborhood.

Where it gets confusing is the conflicting stories about the hike. Step-mom's teenage daughter, at the prompting of her mother, said in an interview she was not on the hike but saw Gannon after the hike at home. But, step-mom's mother told some convoluted story on fb about how the teenage daughter was there on "the first hike," with their small dogs, but the dogs get tired easily, so they took the dogs home, then went on ANOTHER hike without the teenager? It makes me think something happened to him Sunday afternoon after the "first" hike.

Another weird thing is that step-mom called some carpet repair people Monday and claims Gannon knocked over a candle and burned the carpet. Many people think there was blood on the carpet that she tried to cover by burning it.

The teen daughter's car was taken by police the other day. Step-mom claims she and teen daughter have not been allowed to be at the house since like Tuesday.

The crime lab people were back at the house today collecting more evidence.

I'm pretty certain he's deceased. I hope they can find him. Very sad.

Also ... bio mom and step-mom used to be bffs. Dad and step-mom had an affair that led to bio parents' divorce.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Wow TOH you really outdid yourself and saved me a lot of time! Thank you.

If he was sick on Monday, why would he play at a friends house?

If something happened after the second hike, wouldn’t his little sister know? Have we heard anything from her?

If the crime lab people were collecting evidence at the house it doesn’t look good for poor Gannon. Poor kid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wow TOH you really outdid yourself and saved me a lot of time! Thank you.

If he was sick on Monday, why would he play at a friends house?

If something happened after the second hike, wouldn?t his little sister know? Have we heard anything from her?

If the crime lab people were collecting evidence at the house it doesn?t look good for poor Gannon. Poor kid.

No problem ... and that was the SHORT version.

When people became critical of her letting him go out to play when he was allegedly sick, THAT'S when she came out and said he was constipated ... so he wasn't "sick" sick. It's like everything she comes up with is meant to explain away something else. That's what makes it all so fishy.

I'm sure police have spoken in depth with little sister, but we don't know anything about what she's said. I'm sure that's one of the reasons step-mom is being kept away from the house ... to keep her from filling the little girl's mind with a bunch of BS and confusing her about what happened and when.

This breaking news and doesn't sound good:

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch?s disappearance.

FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it?s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don?t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff?s office request.

As the search for Stauch continues, investigations centered around the home he was last seen leaving on Jan. 27. Investigators walked inside of the home with gloves and left with evidence bags.

?There?s a lot being done behind the scenes, especially on the investigative side,? said Jacqueline Kirby with the El Paso County Sheriff?s Office.

A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.

?I couldn?t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],? Drayton said, adding, ?I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.?

Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.

?This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,? Kirby said.

Drayton took the footage to Stauch?s father, who immediately called detectives.

?He just broke down crying,? Drayton said.

Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.

?They said this is the break they needed,? Drayton said.

FOX31 asked the sheriff?s office if they are getting closer to finding answers Monday afternoon.

?I don?t have that answer, I don?t know. But I can say this is being worked tirelessly and we won?t stop,? Kirby said.

FOX31 will share the footage as soon as the sheriff?s office approves.

Detectives are asking anyone with tips or information to call the tip line at 719-520-6666.
    https://kdvr.com/2020/02/03/el-paso-...-year-old-boy/

I want to know what?s on that tape! Any guesses to what it could be?

I knew something was up when suddenly there were a bunch of new pages on WS. Too bad every time I go there my phone tries to commit suicide.

I want to know what?s on that tape! Any guesses to what it could be?

I knew something was up when suddenly there were a bunch of new pages on WS. Too bad every time I go there my phone tries to commit suicide.
    I think it shows the step-mom doing something late Sunday night or the wee hours of Monday morning. Loading something in her trunk, leaving, then coming back, maybe?

Everyone was so focused on checking their cameras for something that happened Monday afternoon ... but one of the neighbors posted on fb that cops asked her over the weekend if she saw anything last Sunday night. So maybe that's what made the other neighbor double-check his footage. It certainty got my wheels turning about when he really "disappeared."

I wonder if she was dumb enough to carry the body out to her car in the driveway. Even if it was in the middle of the night-she dumb.

I still think his little sister ratted her out.

I wonder if she was dumb enough to carry the body out to her car in the driveway. Even if it was in the middle of the night-she dumb.

I still think his little sister ratted her out.
    man, my cameras wouldn't activate when my neighbors were out in their yard doing something. They pretty much had to be up on my property to activate them. I am interested in knowing what kind of camera this neighbor had.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    man, my cameras wouldn't activate when my neighbors were out in their yard doing something. They pretty much had to be up on my property to activate them. I am interested in knowing what kind of camera this neighbor had.
    I think the camera was above the garage. It looks like the house was a couple houses down so I don’t know how they caught anything.

I wish they would release the footage.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

It's an Xfinity system. Picks up sound, too, he said in another interview.

I think the camera was above the garage. It looks like the house was a couple houses down so I don?t know how they caught anything.

I wish they would release the footage.

Someone on fb made a little map showing the neighbor's house near the entrance of the neighborhood, and Gannon's house is down the street and around the corner, I guess? I'm not sure how he caught it either.

Neighbor is now spilling the beans about what his video showed. Sounds like she did something to him Monday after all (not Sunday night):

His stepmother, Letecia "Tecia" Stauch, was the last one to see him on Jan. 27. She said Gannon Stauch left to walk to a friend's house.

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Stauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Stauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Department has a copy of the video, but a spokesperson cautioned the video was only one part of the investigation.

"This is just one piece in a very, very, very large puzzle," spokeswoman Jackie Kirby told ABC News Tuesday morning.

Drayton said he showed the video to the boy's father Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house,'" Drayton said.

https://abc30.com/search-intensifies...tauch/5903079/

I’m guessing she was driving the truck. You can go to a lot of places in 4 hours. She can’t explain why he didn’t come back with her. I wonder if they are using cell phone pings to search places where she could have put his body.

I assumed she killed him in their house, because of all the evidence collected and the fact they went back twice, but I guess they could have collected electronics.

I think what drew me to this case was that Gannon was a premie.

Is there any updates? I saw the video the family released today and it was heart breaking.

I just want that step bitch to be in jail.

I think what drew me to this case was that Gannon was a premie.

Is there any updates? I saw the video the family released today and it was heart breaking.

I just want that step bitch to be in jail.
    Seeing lots of rumors on FB (well, lots being said that isn't confirmed). Some people saying stepmom has been arrested, some blood found in the house, her bio daughter was put in protective custody....and cops are searching a new location.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Seeing lots of rumors on FB (well, lots being said that isn't confirmed). Some people saying stepmom has been arrested, some blood found in the house, her bio daughter was put in protective custody....and cops are searching a new location.
    Hmm I think the media would be all over that if she was arrested. I’m sure they are watching her very closely though.

The crime scene investigators did return yesterday with the DA, I would love to know what they were looking for or found.

I haven’t been able to find the video of the stepmom and Gannon, but there is some speculation he seemed “messed up” when walking to the car, and stepmom had to help him get in. Regardless of that, he was alive when he entered the car, so he died elsewhere, which makes me wonder about what they were looking for in the house.

There are a lot of similarities between this case and the Kyron Horman case. I hope this one doesn’t get away with it.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-06-2020 at 11:05 AM.

I saw the video but it wasn't very good quality. I'll see if I can find it again

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- While multiple investigative agencies in Colorado Springs continue to look for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, a neighbor shared video with Stauch's father that he says shows the boy leaving with his stepmother Monday morning and not returning home.

But Stauch's stepmom, Letecia Stauch, told officials that the last time she saw Gannon was between 3:15 and 4 p.m. inside their home in Lorson Ranch.

Stauch has been missing since then. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office says Leticia reported that he walked to a friend's house but then disappeared. He's described as 4'9" and under 100 pounds, wearing blue jeans and a blue jacket.

Letecia says she has no idea where Gannon is. But their neighbor, Roderrick Drayton, claims Gannon's father broke down in tears and said she was lying after he saw the video.

(The surveillance video is above. The first clip shows the departure and the second half shows the return.)

According to Drayton, video from a surveillance camera attached to his house also had the Stauch's driveway in frame. Drayton said that he rewatched the video after search efforts began and he noticed movement between 10 a.m. Monday and 2:19 p.m.

Drayton says the beginning of the video shows Leticia backing a pickup truck into the driveway, and Gannon exits the house shortly after to get inside the backseat.

Later, Drayton says his surveillance video shows Leticia returning home around 2:19 p.m. Drayton says she exits the truck and goes straight into the house, but Gannon isn't seen.

We don't have video from 2:19 p.m. to the time that Gannon was reportedly last seen, but the sheriff's office said earlier this week that they had no surveillance video showing him walking away from the property.

Gannon Stauch: Search for missing Colorado Springs-area boy, 11, moves to nearby pond

The search for Gannon Stauch, an 11-year-old boy who has been missing for more than a week, has moved from appeals for leads to his whereabouts to checking bodies of water near his Lorson Ranch home, authorities said Thursday.

A ?remote-operated vehicle with sonar and video? will be used to look for evidence in a small pond near the boy?s home, according to a tweet by Colorado Parks and Wildlife. CPW's Marine Evidence Recovery Team, which routinely assists searches for missing people and evidence, provided the vehicle after receiving ?a mutual aid request? from the El Paso County Sheriff?s Office, the tweet said.

The device will be used to look for ?key pieces? in the boy?s disappearance and does not suggest that investigators suspect Gannon is no longer alive, said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff?s Office.

?It?s not an indicator that we are searching for him in an unfortunate capacity of him being possibly dead. At this time, we have the hope that he is alive,? Mynatt said.

Mynatt also said the use of the device is not in response to new information regarding Gannon.

On Thursday, searchers continued combing the area surrounding the home where Gannon lives with his father and stepmother. More than 100 volunteers, four deputies on horseback and three dog teams searched the area near Powers Boulevard and Bradley Road, spanning a 1?-mile radius, Mynatt said.

I think it?s weird the stepmom nor the sheriffs office is addressing the video.

Could Gannon have gotten out on the other side out of view of the camera?

I guess it's possible but I don't think he did.
    What's with all the movement by her door in the last few seconds of the video, right before or when she opens her door? Wipers on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    I guess it's possible but I don't think he did.
    What's with all the movement by her door in the last few seconds of the video, right before or when she opens her door? Wipers on?
    Your guess is as good as mine. I can’t tell.

I’m just wondering why they haven’t even said this is a criminal investigation, even though CSI and DA have been to the house more than once. They haven’t even named the stepmother a POI. I understand wanting to keep the investigation close to the vest, but come on, the neighbor had to find the most important piece of evidence on his own! I don’t know I just don’t feel confident in this case and that this little boy will be found.

Sorry to Debbie downer the thread but I feel as though the stepmom may get away with this. I hope I’m wrong.

ETA: apparently they have said there were persons of interest.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-08-2020 at 04:15 PM.

What went down with the step mom on social media? I see WS people saying something went down but won’t say what.

Thread Information