View Poll Results: Will they find Letecia guilty or not guilty?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

6 100.00%
  • Not Guilty

0 0%
  • Not Guilty by Reason of Insantiy

0 0%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

This video shows screencaps from the fb posts before they were deleted

I don't know how they're making heads or tails out of that surveillance video. I could barely even tell there was a second person and certainly couldn't tell any details about the second person, or the first person for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    This video shows screencaps from the fb posts before they were deleted

This is what everyone is talking about? She just sounds like a huge Narcissist stroking her own ego in a wall of text. That’s not suspicious to me.

What was the thing about the bath salts and Gannon burning a hole in the carpet? Why would she post that?

I’m lost

Was that her addressing the surveillance video as “fake” and “made up” by the media? Unfortunately the police haven’t said it was def her and Gannon in the video.

I don’t know what to believe.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Not sure but that's all I could find. I still think she did something to him.
    I can't follow her mindset. I think she's trying to throw suspicion off herself. Didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is what everyone is talking about? She just sounds like a huge Narcissist stroking her own ego in a wall of text. That’s not suspicious to me.

What was the thing about the bath salts and Gannon burning a hole in the carpet? Why would she post that?

Didn't she have some carpet replaced in her house right after he went missing, and she claimed he dropped wax on the carpet and burnt a hole in it and so she had to have it replace?

RBW you are correct I completely forgot she got the carpet replaced.

She doesn?t specify the incident in the video though-she just asks if he did it on purpose.

Does wax get hot enough to burn through a carpet?

No it usually stays on top of the carpet. I’ve done it a lot back in the day.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What is this gate shit I?m seeing on WS? I don?t feel like sifting through pages.

Also blood in the garage? I’m so lost.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-12-2020 at 10:28 AM.

I don't think so. You can clean with a cloth and an iron.

Step moms statement:

"First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!
    Now there is a mystery person that met Gannon at the house lol. This biah has excuses for everything.

Stepmom apparently posted a video on her FB a couple of days ago that was taken the night of the candle incident. There are several versions uploaded by people who either cut off the beginning, ending, or the whole thing. On the whole video, Gannon can be heard crying, pinky promising he didn't do it on purpose, sounding very distressed and possibly hurt. At the very end he coughs, then says, "I'm bleeding." The video was posted before Tee's latest statement claiming Gannon cut his foot on tools.

And more stories.
    Still guilty.

Right? If we are to believe her, poor Gannon just had a series of unfortunate events that weekend. He cut his foot and left blood around the garage (or was it the side yard?), dropped a candle and damn near burned the house down. Luckily, she was able to replace the carpet. He was too constipated to go to school or to go into the pet store with her, but despite everything, he was in good enough spirits to go hiking and go to a friend's house. Then he just disappeared.

Did they own the house or rent it?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Did they own the house or rent it?
    I think they were renting.

I think they were renting.
    Then if stepmom replaced the carpet, she would've had to go through the homeowner....who I am sure would want to see the damage.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Then if stepmom replaced the carpet, she would've had to go through the homeowner....who I am sure would want to see the damage.
    Theoretically yes, but as a landlord I can tell you that most renters don't ask, they just do stuff if they want to do it.

I will have to say though that the fact that it's a rental makes me side eye her replacing carpet even more. If it was her own house I would say maybe, but since it's a rental I doubt it. She probably would have just paid the replacement fee at the end of the lease, or waited until right before she moved out to replace it so that there wouldn't be any more potential damage she might have to fix in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Theoretically yes, but as a landlord I can tell you that most renters don't ask, they just do stuff if they want to do it.

I will have to say though that the fact that it's a rental makes me side eye her replacing carpet even more. If it was her own house I would say maybe, but since it's a rental I doubt it. She probably would have just paid the replacement fee at the end of the lease, or waited until right before she moved out to replace it so that there wouldn't be any more potential damage she might have to fix in the meantime.
    I just remember when I was a renter, I would go through the homeowner because of the cost....why would I pay all that money myself? I wouldn't do it on my own unless I was going to eat the cost myself.

And if that's what she did, seems to me that she had something to hide.

I don’t know why she posted that carpet video. Gannon sounds absolutely terrified in it. She’s so stupid.

I don’t think the stepmom was like “meh this kid is annoying I’m going to kill him”. I think it was some kind of punishment gone wrong, or she pushed him and he hit his head. I think she was considering getting him help, but he died, and she dumped him.

I read there is an FBI evidence team searching a specific area now, so I think he will be found soon. She’s fuuuuuucked.

Only a matter of time. She can spin her tales in prison

Last I saw the searchers were ?sifting? through snow. I wonder what they were hoping to find that?s that small.

Help! Who has Facebook and has been following this case. Apparently shit is going down on social media and I’m missing it!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Help! Who has Facebook and has been following this case. Apparently shit is going down on social media and I?m missing it!
    Where on Facebook? I just checked TCS and there isn't any updates as far as I can see?

ETA: This is what I saw posted recently:

not much going on. Some leaked text from Tee to a stranger/unknown person. May or may not even be her. Some screen shots of Landens post saying being her boy home. Literally nothing factual.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 02-19-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thanks for checking it out BB. Those damn WS people got me all excited over nothing.

Thread Information