View Poll Results: Will they find Letecia guilty or not guilty?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

6 100.00%
  • Not Guilty

0 0%
  • Not Guilty by Reason of Insantiy

0 0%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

So he left with her in the truck, and they think he was already injured at that point. So that's where I get a bit confused. How did he get back to the house for her to kill him later in the bedroom, because if I understand correctly she was alone when she returned?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So he left with her in the truck, and they think he was already injured at that point. So that's where I get a bit confused. How did he get back to the house for her to kill him later in the bedroom, because if I understand correctly she was alone when she returned?
    I think he got out of the car, on the other side where the camera couldn?t record. I figured as much with all of the blood evidence. There is no way she would walk him out to the truck all bloodied and dying. Someone could see her.

I?m confused about her leaving the body in her Tesla for a night bc I thought it was impounded the night he went missing.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I hope this cunt suffers. S u f f e r s.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I?m confused about her leaving the body in her Tesla for a night bc I thought it was impounded the night he went missing.
    According to the timeline here, they didn't seize the car until the 29th.
    https://krdo.com/news/2020/04/03/aff...tauchs-murder/

Wednesday January 29th, 2020

9:00 A.M.
    Rental Kia Rio returned morning of January 29th 2020

Letecia was picked up by someone driving the White Jetta (presumably Harley)

11:30 a.m.
    Surveillance video catches Tiguan at the Car Wash with potential blood on black bumper

12:00 p.m.
    Letecia arrives at EPSO office for interview with detectives, two hours late

Letecia brings several pieces of paper with her, with notes for interview with detectives

The Tiguan, Letecia's vehicle, was wet

During interview:

Letecia claims she was held at gunpoint, raped by hispanic male named Eguardo and Gannon was abducted by male after he finished raping her

Claims man was in the basement when she came home 01/27, allowed her to greet Laina

Claims man raped Letecia between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Claims she may have hit her head and she blacked out

Claims Gannon jumped on rapist's back

Claims rapist threw Gannon across room, held him at gunpoint and demanded suitcase and cardboard box

Claims she cleaned up the area

Detectives offer Letecia a rape exam, she denies it

Detectives seize Letecia's phone

End of interview, Letecia sticks tissues down her pants, claiming chest pain and shortness of breath

Letecia transported to hospital

VW Tiguan seized from Letecia

Letecia leaves hospital without telling investigators

Picked up by an unknown person and seen reunited with her daughter Harley several miles away
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Sticks tissues down her pants????

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Yeah wtf? Or did she stick the papers she brought down her pants? Not that either makes sense. Or any of it
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I hope this cunt suffers. S u f f e r s.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    She did it after they asked her for her DNA and she said no.

Her story is laughably like the person we cannot name's ridic story.

I read she was sleeping around and planning on moving to Florida with her daughter. She didn't like her husband anymore and felt like a babysitter.

The day she killed Gannon, she called into work at 4:30 am saying her stepfather was killed in a car accident

She's a Cluster B pathological liar and psycho. She thinks she's a saint for taking care of her step children and she deserved praise.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm looking for Letecia's arrest affidavit. So far Ive only seen it on a thing called Scribed that I dont have.

I saw her retarded google searches...and wow.

ETA: disregard i found it
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-21-2020 at 04:02 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Found some updates....

Gannon Stauch case: Brighton paralegal charged for leaking Letecia Stauch affidavit

A paralegal with the City of Brighton was charged Tuesday with leaking a confidential document in the high-profile case of Letecia Stauch, accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch.

Sherie Farstveet, a paralegal and executive administrator in the city attorney?s office at Brighton, is accused of knowing the affidavit had not been made public but nevertheless releasing it to an online crime website, according to a statement from the 4th Judicial District Attorney?s office, which is prosecuting the case against Letecia Stauch.

Gannon Stauch Murder: Attorneys Ask Court To Consider Releasing Letecia Stauch On Bond

Attorneys for Letecia Stauch have filed a motion asking the court to consider releasing her on bond. Stauch is accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch.

According to the motion, Stauch has been restricted to video visits with her attorneys since March 11 because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Then, the motion claims, the El Paso County jail stopped allowing video visitation for Stauch and other inmates with her security designation in early May.

The motion calls for an order granting attorneys video access to Stauch ? or to otherwise grant Stauch a bond ?so that she is able to have video and phone access with counsel from the safety of her home.?

Lawyers for woman accused of killing stepson request next court appearance be delayed
    Defense attorneys for Letecia Stauch, the woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch, are requesting that Stauch?s next court appearance be postponed due to complications caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

A two-day preliminary hearing in the case is set for June 5 and 8. During the preliminary hearing, prosecutors lay out their evidence against the defendant, and a judge decides whether the evidence is sufficient to bring the case to trial.

In two motions filed May 12, the defense said they have not been able to conduct a video visit with Stauch since April 30. Defense attorneys said starting March 11, they met with their client via video conference for one to two hours at a time, three or four days a week.

On May 4, according to the documents, the jail stopped allowing video visitation for Stauch ?and all inmates with her security designation.? The lawyers were told they would have to come to the jail and meet with Stauch in person, according to the documents.

Sherie Farstveet, a paralegal and executive administrator in the city attorney?s office at Brighton, is accused of knowing the affidavit had not been made public but nevertheless releasing it to an online crime website, according to a statement from the 4th Judicial District Attorney?s office, which is prosecuting the case against Letecia Stauch.
    Betcha it was WebSleuths.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Which document was released?

Apparently she's in a psych ward now. Good luck with that. She went to GREAT lengths to cover up her crime.

Which document was released?

Apparently she's in a psych ward now. Good luck with that. She went to GREAT lengths to cover up her crime.
    It was the affidavit with all the info on the interviews, searches, and everything leading up to the arrest. It was in PDF format on WS at one point, but good luck finding it in all that mess. It was just after the arrest if you want to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It was the affidavit with all the info on the interviews, searches, and everything leading up to the arrest. It was in PDF format on WS at one point, but good luck finding it in all that mess. It was just after the arrest if you want to look for it.
    The 32 page affidavit? I found it on a news website, so it was leaked to more than one place.

I read it all, and it's pretty upsetting.

The 32 page affidavit? I found it on a news website, so it was leaked to more than one place.

I read it all, and it's pretty upsetting.
    I'm pretty sure a WS member leaked it on their site first, and then the media picked up on it. I wasn't sure if it would still be out there at this point.

That's.......a choice.

Comparing her murder trial to a card game shows just how much of a narcissistic psychopath she is.

I'm glad she's representing herself, she's going to fail terribly. People probably refused to defend her with her outlandish "stories" and since they didn't play along she decided she would do it herself.

"I have an ace in the hole"

Comparing her murder trial to a card game shows just how much of a narcissistic psychopath she is.

I'm glad she's representing herself, she's going to fail terribly. People probably refused to defend her with her outlandish "stories" and since they didn't play along she decided she would do it herself.

"I have an ace in the hole"
    I knew you would enjoy that.

Gannon?s bio mom has a tik tok with updates and videos of him if anyone is interested her handle is maree_myrtlebeach

Thanks. I watched a few of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Good for her lol.
    She's going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Good for her lol.
    She's going down.
    Not for a long time. She is using this to prolong her sentencing and if she does get convicted, she'll use mental illness to claim the trial has to be done over.

Thread Information