Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm at work and just found out the housekeeper that's with me at work right now, her kid has covid. This woman isn't wearing a mask. She's not positive for covid, but who knows if she will be later on?! I can't believe the nerve!
    People are being really fucking fast and loose with it. A co-worker today mentioned that he has a sore throat and someone else mentioned that he should take a test and he blew it off with "Naw, it's nothing". He works around not just us in the office but with kids so it really annoyed me.

It's ticking back up again and there's a new strain. My SIL has it right now. I don't think it has to get as extreme as when it first came out, but it really doesn't take much effort to take a test to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    People are being really fucking fast and loose with it. A co-worker today mentioned that he has a sore throat and someone else mentioned that he should take a test and he blew it off with "Naw, it's nothing". He works around not just us in the office but with kids so it really annoyed me.

It's ticking back up again and there's a new strain. My SIL has it right now. I don't think it has to get as extreme as when it first came out, but it really doesn't take much effort to take a test to be sure.
    I think you and RBW are the only 2 here that hasn't gotten it, right? I managed to go 2 and a half years before I got it. I really hope I don't get it again!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm at work and just found out the housekeeper that's with me at work right now, her kid has covid. This woman isn't wearing a mask. She's not positive for covid, but who knows if she will be later on?! I can't believe the nerve!
    Seriously? That is horrible!

It seems like everyone has it right now. Thankfully my husband and I are beyond the terrible symptoms; I still have zero sense of smell.

I think you and RBW are the only 2 here that hasn't gotten it, right? I managed to go 2 and a half years before I got it. I really hope I don't get it again!
    I definitely don't want to ever get it again, but something tells me it is essentially going to become like the flu and will be something we have to deal with on an annual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I definitely don't want to ever get it again, but something tells me it is essentially going to become like the flu and will be something we have to deal with on an annual basis.
    I never lost my sense of smell, or taste. I had a fever for a few hours the first day, and after that I was tired. I would've thought it was the regular flu except I tested positive for covid. I must've gotten a different strain.

Edited to add: the only weird thing (that was the most annoying) was my right ear was plugged up for a whole week. I was worried it would stay that way forever lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I never lost my sense of smell, or taste. I had a fever for a few hours the first day, and after that I was tired. I would've thought it was the regular flu except I tested positive for covid. I must've gotten a different strain.

Edited to add: the only weird thing (that was the most annoying) was my right ear was plugged up for a whole week. I was worried it would stay that way forever lol.
    My husband had the same thing with both of his ears. My sense of smell is coming back very slowly, which is good. One of our friends out east lost his sense of smell during COVID in 2022 and still hasn't regained it.

My husband and I got it July 2022. It sucked. I was sick for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I totally forgot about that, RBW. So that means only Boston hasn't had it?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oh that's right, totally forgot. I got it in October 2022.

Yep. I've never had it and I would love to keep it that way. Since I'm high risk, I'm paranoid that it'll take me out

I swear I had it last week, but tested negative.

I guess I will get it annually in December again

I got my son vaccinated and boostered behind my husbands back. He was piiiissssed when he found out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I got my son vaccinated and boostered behind my husbands back. He was piiiissssed when he found out.
    Too bad. Vaccinations are key. You did the right thing.

Why is your husband upset about it? Just curious...

Why is your husband upset about it? Just curious...
    He says there was not enough research out there on how it affects children. I got it right when it came out to them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Too bad. Vaccinations are key. You did the right thing.
    Yeah I pretended to be sorry...but wasnt

I called my health department today to see about getting another booster but they said they?re not giving any out right now because a new vaccine is coming out next month. I?m praying I don?t catch it between now and then.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Neither hubs nor I have had it yet
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I totally forgot about that, RBW. So that means only Boston hasn't had it?
    Ahem. Knocking on wood. I've lost friends and relatives, but our house has managed to stay crud free.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He says there was not enough research out there on how it affects children. I got it right when it came out to them.
    My husband was the same way. Luckily, T was 17 at the time and I said he was old enough to decide if he wanted it or not, and he did.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I called my health department today to see about getting another booster but they said they?re not giving any out right now because a new vaccine is coming out next month. I?m praying I don?t catch it between now and then.
    I read just yesterday that it's best to wait for the updated shot and it should be out in mid September. I was ready to go get my booster too until I read that. Guess I will get the booster and flu shot at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Neither hubs nor I have had it yet
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Ahem. Knocking on wood. I've lost friends and relatives, but our house has managed to stay crud free.
    My boss hasn't had it either and she took a 10 hour car ride with her FIL who came up positive later that night. They have been studying you guys.

https://www.bu.edu/articles/2023/are...has-clues-why/
    Are You a Novid, or COVID Super-Dodger—Someone Who’s Never Had COVID? Science Has Some Clues Why

My husband was the same way. Luckily, T was 17 at the time and I said he was old enough to decide if he wanted it or not, and he did.
    I'm glad he got it!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    We lost our son-in-law, as well as one of our close friends. It is horrible how many lives have been lost.

I totally get what he's saying. There has been very much a general lack of research when it comes to the vaccines overall.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-fa...y?id=103792447

Florida family sentenced to federal prison for selling 'dangerous,' fake COVID-19 cure: DOJ

Welp. It finally got me. Sort of. I've been sick for a week now. Tested - several times. So must be just a horrid cold. Mom caught it. She's tested + this morning and is in the hospital. I retested, still -. Tested roomie and she's + so anyhow. Dodged it up until now, but...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information