Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2217

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

  1. #2126
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Now im worried bc I have an immunosuppresed kitten. He has the herpes virus.
    Wait, kittens can get herpes?

    Sorry that made me giggle.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  2. #2127
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,555
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, kittens can get herpes?

    Sorry that made me giggle.
    Yes its a seperate type though from the human type. Its actually pretty serious. It stays in their system thier whole life, and when they are stressed, it gets reactivated and they have upper respiratory symptoms. Its also very contagious, so my other cat probably has it. It caused my kitten to go blind

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #2128
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yes its a seperate type though from the human type. Its actually pretty serious. It stays in their system thier whole life, and when they are stressed, it gets reactivated and they have upper respiratory symptoms. Its also very contagious, so my other cat probably has it. It caused my kitten to go blind
    That is terrible, Angie.

  4. #2129
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yes its a seperate type though from the human type. Its actually pretty serious. It stays in their system thier whole life, and when they are stressed, it gets reactivated and they have upper respiratory symptoms. Its also very contagious, so my other cat probably has it. It caused my kitten to go blind
    Well now I feel like a dick.

    I'm sorry, Ang, that poor kitty


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  5. #2130
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,555
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Well now I feel like a dick.

    I'm sorry, Ang, that poor kitty
    Dont feel bad! He has a great life! He just gets occasional conjuctivitis from the herp.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #2131
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Dont feel bad! He has a great life! He just gets occasional conjuctivitis from the herp.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  7. #2132
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Angie ~ how does your blind kitten get around? I ask because our one cat, who I suspect has eyesight issues, tends to get really close to see things. He is able to run around and play so I think he must be farsighted. He is a Ragdoll so given the breeding, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some genetic problems.

  8. #2133
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,555
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Angie ~ how does your blind kitten get around? I ask because our one cat, who I suspect has eyesight issues, tends to get really close to see things. He is able to run around and play so I think he must be farsighted. He is a Ragdoll so given the breeding, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some genetic problems.
    He gets around pretty good. He isnt completely blind. He does get really close to things too. He smashes into his food, so it spills out the back of the bowl. He will not jump up or down from anything. He has done things like scale the christmas tree, and he will cry until I help him down.
    Other than that he acts normal. He jumps on my other cats back and plays like a normal cat. I dont think cats let disabilities stop them. They are more resilient than people. I do though, think his sense of hearing is heightened. He is petrified of my husband because hes loud.

    I always wanted a Ragdoll to your kitty.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #2134
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He gets around pretty good. He isnt completely blind. He does get really close to things too. He smashes into his food, so it spills out the back of the bowl. He will not jump up or down from anything. He has done things like scale the christmas tree, and he will cry until I help him down.
    Other than that he acts normal. He jumps on my other cats back and plays like a normal cat. I dont think cats let disabilities stop them. They are more resilient than people. I do though, think his sense of hearing is heightened. He is petrified of my husband because hes loud.

    I always wanted a Ragdoll to your kitty.
    I adore my Angus. He is more like a dog than a cat so we call him a 'cat dog'.

  10. #2135
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,179
    Rep Power
    21474870
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/w...down-rcna12042

    Chinese woman stuck in blind date's home by sudden Covid lockdown

    It?s the stuff that nightmares are made of ? an awkward blind date that simply won?t end.

    For one Chinese woman, that became a reality last Friday when she said she had to stay in her date's apartment after authorities imposed a Covid-19 lockdown on that area of the city of Zhengzhou.

    Officials were responding to an outbreak of the delta variant in the capital of Henan province where scores of cases were recorded last week.

    Three days later, the woman shared videos of her lockdown routine on Weibo, China?s Twitter-like social media platform, and Douyin, which TikTok is known as in the country. Her story quickly went viral.

    In one of the videos viewed by NBC News, the woman said she had traveled from the city of Guangzhou to Zhengzhou, where her family had set up a series of blind dates for her.

    ?I am getting older, my family introduced me to more than 10 blind dates,? she said. Her new lockdown partner was her fifth date in the lineup, she added.

    Although she did not reveal her full name, age or the identity of her blind date, she was identified as Wang in subsequent interviews with local media. Her handle on Douyin is "Wang Yi in Guangzhou."

    Wang agreed to meet at the blind date?s house Friday so he could "show off his cooking," she told The Paper, a Shanghai-based digital newspaper, on Monday.

    While her host had been a gracious one, she said, he barely spoke but "everything else is great." She added that he "cooks, cleans up, works."

    While she was grateful to "everyone for your concern, I will hang in there,? she said. "I hope the pandemic will soon be over, and all my single sisters will no longer be alone."

  11. #2136
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,104
    Rep Power
    21474868
    What a nightmare lol. It's funny, but not funny. I'd lose my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  12. #2137
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,179
    Rep Power
    21474870
    https://wtop.com/dc/2022/01/federal-...s-a-day-early/

    Federal website for free COVID tests launches a day early

    The federal website where Americans can order free COVID-19 at-home tests has launched — and a day early.

    Though originally slated to start taking orders Wednesday, covidtests.gov had a surprise launch Tuesday. It directs visitors to special.usps.com/testkits, where U.S. residents can fill out a short form to get their tests.

    The White House had announced the site Friday.

    Orders include one set of four free at-home tests from USPS.com that ship, for free, to residential addresses, starting in late January. Orders are limited to one per household.
    https://www.covidtests.gov/

  13. #2138
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://wtop.com/dc/2022/01/federal-...s-a-day-early/

    Federal website for free COVID tests launches a day early



    https://www.covidtests.gov/
    Just ordered mine!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  14. #2139
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,179
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Just ordered mine!
    me too!

  15. #2140
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    21474844
    I can safely say this may be the only time I wish I were a US resident Free tests for everyone!

  16. #2141
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,179
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I can safely say this may be the only time I wish I were a US resident Free tests for everyone!
    We'll send you one, you don't want to come down here!

  17. #2142
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We'll send you one, you don't want to come down here!

  18. #2143
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,104
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I ordered ours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  19. #2144
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,555
    Rep Power
    21474860
    I have a feeling we will be seeing more Covid positive MDS'ers soon. Covid is everywhere.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  20. #2145
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,387
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I just ordered mine. I was like why not?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  21. #2146
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,104
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have a feeling we will be seeing more Covid positive MDS'ers soon. Covid is everywhere.
    I'm honestly surprised that we've escaped it. At least two of our clients has it ripping through their houses right now (not doing walks from them until clear) and LA has about 30K per day for the last week recorded as positive. And that's only the people that tested or could get tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  22. #2147
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,104
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Sometimes things work out the right way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  23. #2148
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,813
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Sometimes things work out the right way.

    Enjoy hell!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  24. #2149
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,387
    Rep Power
    21474847
    On my cell.
    "Hospital refusing heart transplant for man who won't get vaccinated"
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brigham...edium=news_tab
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  25. #2150
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,555
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    On my cell.
    "Hospital refusing heart transplant for man who won't get vaccinated"
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brigham...edium=news_tab
    Welp thats too bad for him. Hes obviously not thinking about being around for his kids.

    I know someone who got a kidney transplant before the vaccine came out, and she died from Covid.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •