Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2001

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I know someone who wont get the vaccine because if this.
    But someone posted it on facebook so it must be true! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/busin...ath/index.html

Delta knocks down false report that vaccinated pilot died in flight

these ant vaxxers are so pathetic and desperate. In flight deaths are reported and this didn't happen. I wish Delta would sue this podcaster.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-13-2021 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Typo

The thing is, this vaccine has been out for awhile now. Millions of people have gotten it. If millions of people are okay after getting it, how do these anti vaxxers think they have a leg to stand on.

I havent heard of 1 person dying from the vaccine.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The thing is, this vaccine has been out for awhile now. Millions of people have gotten it. If millions of people are okay after getting it, how do these anti vaxxers think they have a leg to stand on.

I havent heard of 1 person dying from the vaccine.
    they just make shit up. I don't normally follow their craziness, but I have been watching this unfold on the pilot message board since it could affect staffing at the airlines. According to posts I have seen they are claiming like 1 in 5 people die from the vaccine. They are claiming all the people dying from covid are actually dying from the vaccine. It's utter Insanity. Just STFU and grow up and get the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    they just make shit up. I don't normally follow their craziness, but I have been watching this unfold on the pilot message board since it could affect staffing at the airlines. According to posts I have seen they are claiming like 1 in 5 people die from the vaccine. They are claiming all the people dying from covid are actually dying from the vaccine. It's utter Insanity. Just STFU and grow up and get the vaccine.
    One in five people dont even die of Covid If thier theory was correct, millions of people would be dead-and you cant cover that up. There would be major lawsuits happening.

You must have more patience than me because I wouldnt be able to read that shit without flipping out on people.

ETA: Wait are actual pilots saying this crap?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

One in five people dont even die of Covid If thier theory was correct, millions of people would be dead-and you cant cover that up. There would be major lawsuits happening.

You must have more patience than me because I wouldnt be able to read that shit without flipping out on people.

ETA: Wait are actual pilots saying this crap?
    yes

would you believe it if I told you there's a fair number of pilots that believe the flat Earth theory?

A fair number of pilots come out of the military and then join the airlines, so there's a large group of really right wing pilots.

I just found out my twin sis has Covid

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I just found out my twin sis has Covid
    I'm sorry. How is she doing? Was she vaccinated?

I'm sorry. How is she doing? Was she vaccinated?
    Yeah she is vaccinated. No fever, just coughing a lot and she is really tired. I just saw her Monday (it was obvious she was sick so I didn't go into her room) so I am off to get tested in a bit.

Yeah she is vaccinated. No fever, just coughing a lot and she is really tired. I just saw her Monday (it was obvious she was sick so I didn't go into her room) so I am off to get tested in a bit.
    Ugh. Hope you don't have/don't get it. At least she was vaccinated, that will hopefully help keep it mild.

Ugh. Hope you don't have/don't get it. At least she was vaccinated, that will hopefully help keep it mild.
    Seems like it, so far. I will be shocked if I have it. I know you don't have to have symptoms, but the fact I feel totally fine is keeping me from panicking too much. I will keep you posted, leaving work now. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, well, you know what my results were lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fingers crossed, Nic. And I hope for a speedy recovery for your Sister!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Good vibes to both you and your sister! Damn plague!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am negative and so is my dad (he lives with her). Those rapid tests are awesome, had my results in 10 mins.

I am negative and so is my dad (he lives with her). Those rapid tests are awesome, had my results in 10 mins.
    That's great news! How is she doing?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Im in Gatlinburg, and I cant prove it, but I think this is ground zero for COVID.

Somebody explain this to me bc I feel dumb....Today was supposed to be picture day at my kids school, but it was cancelled yesterday due to the photographer having a pending COVID test. Fast forward to today and he was positive. Now picture day is the 10th. Umm thats only a week from now!?! I do not want my kid around this guy.

Somebody explain this to me bc I feel dumb....Today was supposed to be picture day at my kids school, but it was cancelled yesterday due to the photographer having a pending COVID test. Fast forward to today and he was positive. Now picture day is the 10th. Umm thats only a week from now!?! I do not want my kid around this guy.
    Did they explicitly say it would be the same photographer? Maybe someone else will be filling in and can't do it tomorrow but can do it on the 10th?

Did they explicitly say it would be the same photographer? Maybe someone else will be filling in and can't do it tomorrow but can do it on the 10th?
    This is what the email says: Our photographer has tested positive for COVID and will not be taking our pictures this week. He has determined, related to his symptom onset and with the guidance of his doctor, that he is able to return to work Monday of next week. He will photograph the children on October 10th they got the month wrong but yeah.

This is what the email says: Our photographer has tested positive for COVID and will not be taking our pictures this week. He has determined, related to his symptom onset and with the guidance of his doctor, that he is able to return to work Monday of next week. He will photograph the children on October 10th they got the month wrong but yeah.
    I'm with you, I think that's way too soon. Also, he doesn't know how it's going to play out. He could get a lot worse than where he is today.

Apparently they say you can return to work 10 days after you first showed symptoms. I think that is crazy - you should have to be able to produce a negative test first. But no.

Apparently they say you can return to work 10 days after you first showed symptoms. I think that is crazy - you should have to be able to produce a negative test first. But no.
    How is your sister?

Especially when you are around a bunch of unvaccinated kids.

How is your sister?
    Yes how is she? Your dad didnt end up getting it did he?

Not sure what it is like where you guys live, but have your heard of the vaccination passports? For us to get into restaurants, bars, gyms and other non-essential businesses, we have to show proof of double-vaccination and our ID. I am happy to provide all of this stuff, but I am concerned for unhoused people or people living in poverty who maybe don't have ID who just want to grab a coffee and a warm place to sit. They say vaccinations are dividing people, but really, we are widening the gap between privileged and marginalized.

Thread Information