Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am negative and so is my dad (he lives with her). Those rapid tests are awesome, had my results in 10 mins.
    That's great news! How is she doing?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I am negative and so is my dad (he lives with her). Those rapid tests are awesome, had my results in 10 mins.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Im in Gatlinburg, and I cant prove it, but I think this is ground zero for COVID.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Somebody explain this to me bc I feel dumb....Today was supposed to be picture day at my kids school, but it was cancelled yesterday due to the photographer having a pending COVID test. Fast forward to today and he was positive. Now picture day is the 10th. Umm thats only a week from now!?! I do not want my kid around this guy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Somebody explain this to me bc I feel dumb....Today was supposed to be picture day at my kids school, but it was cancelled yesterday due to the photographer having a pending COVID test. Fast forward to today and he was positive. Now picture day is the 10th. Umm thats only a week from now!?! I do not want my kid around this guy.
    Did they explicitly say it would be the same photographer? Maybe someone else will be filling in and can't do it tomorrow but can do it on the 10th?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Did they explicitly say it would be the same photographer? Maybe someone else will be filling in and can't do it tomorrow but can do it on the 10th?
    This is what the email says: Our photographer has tested positive for COVID and will not be taking our pictures this week. He has determined, related to his symptom onset and with the guidance of his doctor, that he is able to return to work Monday of next week. He will photograph the children on October 10th they got the month wrong but yeah.

This is what the email says: Our photographer has tested positive for COVID and will not be taking our pictures this week. He has determined, related to his symptom onset and with the guidance of his doctor, that he is able to return to work Monday of next week. He will photograph the children on October 10th they got the month wrong but yeah.
    I'm with you, I think that's way too soon. Also, he doesn't know how it's going to play out. He could get a lot worse than where he is today.

Apparently they say you can return to work 10 days after you first showed symptoms. I think that is crazy - you should have to be able to produce a negative test first. But no.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Apparently they say you can return to work 10 days after you first showed symptoms. I think that is crazy - you should have to be able to produce a negative test first. But no.
    How is your sister?

Especially when you are around a bunch of unvaccinated kids.

How is your sister?
    Yes how is she? Your dad didnt end up getting it did he?

Not sure what it is like where you guys live, but have your heard of the vaccination passports? For us to get into restaurants, bars, gyms and other non-essential businesses, we have to show proof of double-vaccination and our ID. I am happy to provide all of this stuff, but I am concerned for unhoused people or people living in poverty who maybe don't have ID who just want to grab a coffee and a warm place to sit. They say vaccinations are dividing people, but really, we are widening the gap between privileged and marginalized.

My sister is fine now, she got a negative result. My dad never got it.

She got hit pretty hard, according to my dad. It was rough for a day, then subsided. I am willing to bet if she hadn't been vaccinated, she would've had to go to the hospital. I feel like she is pretty weak, immune system wise. She has a lot of skin issues, and a common thing like a cold will last forever for her. When she got vaccinated, she had bad reactions both times - not sick wise, but her arm swelled up pretty bad where she had the injection.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My sister is fine now, she got a negative result. My dad never got it.

She got hit pretty hard, according to my dad. It was rough for a day, then subsided. I am willing to bet if she hadn't been vaccinated, she would've had to go to the hospital. I feel like she is pretty weak, immune system wise. She has a lot of skin issues, and a common thing like a cold will last forever for her. When she got vaccinated, she had bad reactions both times - not sick wise, but her arm swelled up pretty bad where she had the injection.
    That's good that she's ok and good that she got the shot!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...rally-81037631

Lawmaker catches COVID-19, must miss his anti-vaccine rally

A North Dakota lawmaker and an organizer of a rally Monday to oppose COVID-19 vaccine mandates is infected with the coronavirus and won’t attend the event.

Republican Rep. Jeff Hoverson posted on Facebook Sunday that he was “quarantining and each day is getting better.” The Minot lawmaker said he is taking the deworming drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and has not checked into a hospital.

“Covid is real and like a really bad flu,” Hoverson wrote.

Hoverson, a pastor, told The Associated Press that was diagnosed last week.

“I’m feeling rough,” he said Monday. “But this ivermectin is keeping me out of the hospital.”

Ivermectin is designed to fight parasitic infections but conservative commentators have promoted it as a treatment for COVID-19, despite a lack of conclusive evidence that it helps.

“It’s making me better,” Hoverson said.

The North Dakota Legislature returned to Bismarck Monday for a special five-day session during which a bill to prevent vaccine mandates will almost certainly gain approval. House Majority Leader Chet Pollert said Hoverson could participate remotely.
    Hoverson is among the most far-right legislators in the GOP-controlled Legislature. He introduced legislation last session to repeal mask mandates and he sponsored failed legislation that would have made it a felony to help women access abortions.

Last month, he was barred from boarding a flight at Minot International Airport after a run-in with a security agent. And as a freshman legislator two years ago, Hoverson protested a prayer by a Hindu cleric, saying he didn’t “want to be compelled to pray for a false god.”

Thats so nice Ivermectin is helping him. I think he should take 5 boxes worth of it.

They won't take the vaccine that has PROVEN to help.

They will take something that HASN'T BEEN PROVEN to help.

Makes total sense.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...rally-81037631

Lawmaker catches COVID-19, must miss his anti-vaccine rally
    So wait. I thought it was "just the Flu". Go to your fucking rally, pussy!

So can I get my booster after 6 months? Im finding conflicting info

Do you mean physically? You can safely do it, no problem. However it depends on what state you're in on if you're eligible. I'm eligible so I'm making my appointment this week.

I'm getting mine today and the CVS website said I was eligible after 6 months.

Got my booster today (7 months after the original shots). I got Pfizer the first time and mixed it up and went with Moderna for the booster. No issues, no fuss.

Got my booster today (7 months after the original shots). I got Pfizer the first time and mixed it up and went with Moderna for the booster. No issues, no fuss.
    I have mine scheduled for Friday. I figure if I get side effects it's better that it happens over the weekend when our schedule is slower.

I cant get the booster yet here

I got it in one of the most anti vaccine state in the nation. Literally the only question they asked was when was my 2nd shot (they wanted my vaccine record to prove it). They never asked me a single question about other health conditions. The only requirement was that it be at least 6 months from the 2nd shot. Two of our friends who are both in their mid 30's, with zero health conditions and are skinny and fit as a fiddle, just got it last week. I would just go to cvs.com and register and show up for the appt.

Boston-hope you get no side effects. Are you mixing doses from what you got last time. My arm isn't even sore this time.

I'm only eligible because of the M.S. I'm sorry, Ang

Thread Information