Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Shits crazy, over 700 people per day are dying in ny. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Where did you get it?
    My moms best friend is a costume designer. She made one for me, my husband, and my son. My son won't wear his though.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Shits crazy, over 700 people per day are dying in ny. Crazy.
    The only person I know with Covid here (confirmed case) is on a vent. I'm not going to into any store or establishment for any reason.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My moms best friend is a costume designer. She made one for me, my husband, and my son. My son won't wear his though.

The only person I know with Covid here (confirmed case) is on a vent. I'm not going to into any store or establishment for any reason.
    Thats very cool she made masks for you guys.

I keep my trips to the store to a minimum, once per week. Today I went out it was beautiful, about 70 and sunny. The sun felt nice.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just got news that a good friend of mine who is a paramedic probably has Covid. His wife is an RN and she tested positive. He's been tested and waiting for the results, but has all of the symptoms (including loss of smell) so it's likely he has it too. To add insult to injury, two of his three young daughters are falling ill now

This shit is SERIOUS and anyone not taking it as such can go fuck themselves. He's a good friend and I just want his family to be okay. He's always had my back and now I feel helpless to do anything for him. He wants me to use him as an example if I post on FB about it. I just feel horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I just got news that a good friend of mine who is a paramedic probably has Covid. His wife is an RN and she tested positive. He's been tested and waiting for the results, but has all of the symptoms (including loss of smell) so it's likely he has it too. To add insult to injury, two of his three young daughters are falling ill now

This shit is SERIOUS and anyone not taking it as such can go fuck themselves. He's a good friend and I just want his family to be okay. He's always had my back and now I feel helpless to do anything for him. He wants me to use him as an example if I post on FB about it. I just feel horrible.
    Sending them my very best wishes. Hopefully they'll be among the less ill.

This situation is something we've not had to deal with in our lives, the miracle of vaccination has sheltered us from the horrors of epidemics, until now. We are lucky, in a way that covid is less deadly than say ebola, but it's deadly enough and we've lost that good healthy fear that grandma had.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Meanwhile 190 people working at a meat packing plant in Sioux Falls have tested positive, and god only know how many of their friends and family are sick. https://www.keyc.com/2020/04/09/smit...nt-due-covid-/

I know the article says dozens, but breaking news says 190 as of this morning.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

I'm so sorry about your friend and his family. Hopefully they recover quickly. The good news is I haven't read about a lot of kids being hospitalized.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Meanwhile 190 people working at a meat packing plant in Sioux Falls have tested positive, and god only know how many of their friends and family are sick. https://www.keyc.com/2020/04/09/smit...nt-due-covid-/

I know the article says dozens, but breaking news says 190 as of this morning.
    They must have worked within close proximity of each other. Didn't anyone see that as a problem?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They must have worked within close proximity of each other. Didn't anyone see that as a problem?
    The work basically shoulder to shoulder... The plant offered a bounty of $500 for anyone who didn't miss any work in April... (don't know about March) Problem? What problem? grrr

They've closed the plant for deep cleaning and are putting plexiglass barriers up on the line, but I believe the pig is out of the barn...

So are we going to have a meat shortage?

Yes. https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAs&uact=5

This just keeps getting better and better.

This just keeps getting better and better.
    IKR, Meat processing plant workers, factories workers, are right on top of each other...

I keep worrying about everything, but what if people don't become immune and can just get it over and over, like a cold which is also a corona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    IKR, Meat processing plant workers, factories workers, are right on top of each other...

I keep worrying about everything, but what if people don't become immune and can just get it over and over, like a cold which is also a corona virus?
    I've had the same thoughts about the lack of immunity. However, on the positive side, there are supposedly like 80 different cold strains, so once you get one you are immune and it's actually a different strain you get each time, so I'm hoping we will actually get immunity to this once we get it.

I've had the same thoughts about the lack of immunity. However, on the positive side, there are supposedly like 80 different cold strains, so once you get one you are immune and it's actually a different strain you get each time, so I'm hoping we will actually get immunity to this once we get it.
    Hopefully.

Mississippi churchgoers fined $500 while attending drive-in service

https://wreg.com/news/coronavirus/mi...ve-in-service/

GREENVILLE, Miss. — Churchgoers who attended a drive-in service at a church in Greenville, Mississippi, were fined $500 for reportedly violating a curfew order from the mayor.

During Thursday night service at King James Bible Baptist Church, while parishoners sat in their vehicles listening to Pastor Charles Hamilton, Greenville Police surrounded the church parking lot.

Jeremy Dys, with First Liberty Institute, is representing Pastor Hamilton and says police were violating the church's constitutional right while enforcing a curfew order from Mayor Errick Simmons.

“They park in their parking spaces, they keep their windows up, the doors closed, they never get out of the cars like the CDC recommends they do,” Dys said. “There's no exception to the United States Constitution for a pandemic. What Mayor Simmons has done is to apply an order without regard to equality and he's singled out churches in particular.”

King James Bible Baptist isn't the only Greenville church police visited.

“We have everybody stay in their cars, with their windows up and go to a certain radio station, a low frequency station,” said Lee Gordon with Temple Baptist Church.

Gordon says there were about thirty cars in the parking lot of Temple Baptist Church.

“The police started coming up and we said, 'we think we're within our rights.' So they started issuing tickets, five hundred dollars tickets,” Gordon said. “I don't know, it may have been twenty to thirty tickets. Everybody got one. It wasn't per car. Me and my wife was in a car together and both of us got tickets.”

Gordon says the intimidation won't stop the faithful from gathering safely.

“This is Easter Sunday, and we want to celebrate Easter Sunday the best way can,” Gordon said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...wpisrc=nl_most

The Washington Post has been tracking every covid-19 death in the United States, and an in-depth analysis of the first 1,000 who died reveals the breadth of the outbreak?s impact. The virus spreads swiftly and tends to kill in clusters ? in families and senior homes, in dense cities and rural towns. It is especially dangerous for the elderly, but scores of younger people have fallen victim, too.

The trends that emerged during that first month of death have persisted as the toll has mounted. Men are dying more often than women, blacks are dying at a rate higher than whites, and risk rises with age. The pace, however, has increased dramatically. Just two weeks after the first 1,000, more than 21,000 have died.

Behind every reported death, every data point on a curve or chart, is a name and a story: preachers and politicians, health-care workers and teachers, police officers and prisoners, parents and children.

Precious few of those names and stories may ever be widely known. But here are some of them.

No, there's plenty of food in this country and those types of plants aren't they only ones to process meat.

No, there's plenty of food in this country and those types of plants aren't they only ones to process meat.
    That's not what's being reported by even the meat industry itself. Stop acting like an expert when you clearly aren't.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...tage-ceo-warns

That's not what's being reported by even the meat industry itself. Stop acting like an expert when you clearly aren't.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...tage-ceo-warns
    You just can't do it can you? You have to run your goddamn mouth don't you? Leave me the fuck alone I don't fuck with you stop fucking with me!

Someone please help this bitch, teach her how to use the ignore setting. Please help her!!

You just can't do it can you? You have to run your goddamn mouth don't you? Leave me the fuck alone I don't fuck with you stop fucking with me!

Someone please help this bitch, teach her how to use the ignore setting. Please help her!!
    Don't get all pissed off at her just because she called you out on what was misinformation you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Don't get all pissed off at her just because she called you out on what was misinformation you posted.
    This crazy bitch has been shouting ignore for what seems like forever yet she still likes to fuck with me. I don't fuck with her, I never talk to her, I have no need to comment to her or talk about her, she's the one who starts this bullshit. If she would simply do what she says and ignore this wouldn't be an issue. For whatever reason she cannot ignore, she apparently loves to run her goddamn mouth.

Misinformation bullshit. There are many many meat processing plants in this country and we have plenty of food. We have farms, farmers markets, butcher shops etc. Smithfield and Tyson are not the only places we get our meat.

This crazy bitch has been shouting ignore for what seems like forever yet she still likes to fuck with me. I don't fuck with her, I never talk to her, I have no need to comment to her or talk about her, she's the one who starts this bullshit. If she would simply do what she says and ignore this wouldn't be an issue. For whatever reason she cannot ignore, she apparently loves to run her goddamn mouth.

Misinformation bullshit. There are many many meat processing plants in this country and we have plenty of food. We have farms, farmers markets, butcher shops etc. Smithfield and Tyson are not the only places we get our meat.
    And ALL of them function the same way with workers standing shoulder to shoulder. I ignore your stupid shit 99% of the time, but when you "run your mouth" about shit you have zero to back up your claims with I'm going to speak up. And why the fuck are you even in here? Mike banned your 5000 sock puppet accounts over and over again for a reason. You're not welcome here and haven't been for EXACTLY this kind of bullshit.

Now, here's some actual facts:

The virus has infected hundreds of workers at plants in Colorado, South Dakota, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Mississippi and elsewhere. The capacity of plants that remain open has also been hurt by workers who are sick or staying home because of fears of illness — though it’s not clear by how much.

https://apnews.com/d855667c811d3d9810883e05702288ad

And ALL of them function the same way with workers standing shoulder to shoulder. I ignore your stupid shit 99% of the time, but when you "run your mouth" about shit you have zero to back up your claims with I'm going to speak up. And why the fuck are you even in here? Mike banned your 5000 sock puppet accounts over and over again for a reason. You're not welcome here and haven't been for EXACTLY this kind of bullshit.
    Make it 100% of the time! Fuck you, Crazy bitch.

Make it 100% of the time! Fuck you, Crazy bitch.

She didn't attack you personally like you are doing to her. She just pointed out that what you posted isn't exactly correct and you went on the attack. She backed up everything she said, and you misogynisticly called her a crazy bitch for doing so. I don't care if people argue or disagree, but don't personally attack or you're going to get banned.

Thread Information