Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's scary. I'm holding out hope that your sense of smell straightens out. I'm so sorry
    Thank you! And out of all the smells it had to be cigarette smoke that I smell constantly?! I grew up in a house with both of my parents chain smoking inside, and I freaking HATE cigarette smoke now. Of course it's also possible that my parents are haunting me.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-13-2022 at 07:06 AM.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/08/healt...ess/index.html

Who should get the updated coronavirus vaccine booster now—and who should wait?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I just watched live on the BBC King Charles and the Queen Consort shaking hands of hundreds and hundreds of mourners outside Buckingham Palace. After doing that, they walked to look at the flowers laid out...and Charles kept touching his face with his hands. All I could do was cringe. I even yelled out, "Don't touch your face!!!"

I hope they scrubbed their hands right away once they were inside. Yuck.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...cdc-estimates/

"Pretty troublesome": New COVID variant BQ.1 now makes up 1 in 10 cases nationwide, CDC estimates

I better not get it from all these weddings Ive been going to.

God dammit I got it again. I had it on the 28th last year, how crazy is that! No New Years plans for me. again.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    God dammit I got it again. I had it on the 28th last year, how crazy is that! No New Years plans for me. again.
    I'm not sure how, but I've managed to avoid it all together. The hubby has the flu (head cold with vomiting and the rest) and somehow I'm still okay. Not Covid for him because we've been testing. The best news I got all day is that Ireland is finally opening up the second booster for 18-49 year olds so I can finally get boosted again for the first time in over a year. I'll be making that appointment tomorrow!

Get better soon, Ang. I hear that the latest strain really sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm not sure how, but I've managed to avoid it all together. The hubby has the flu (head cold with vomiting and the rest) and somehow I'm still okay. Not Covid for him because we've been testing. The best news I got all day is that Ireland is finally opening up the second booster for 18-49 year olds so I can finally get boosted again for the first time in over a year. I'll be making that appointment tomorrow!

Get better soon, Ang. I hear that the latest strain really sucks.
    Thank you. I got the 2 series and the 2 boosters. Get your booster ASAP.

Im glad you've managed to not get this shit. It sucks. Im sorry your husband has the flu.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you. I got the 2 series and the 2 boosters. Get your booster ASAP.

Im glad you've managed to not get this shit. It sucks. Im sorry your husband has the flu.
    Somehow my anti-vaccine husband has managed to avoid it. He goes everywhere without a mask. I am vaccinated and don't go ANYWHERE besides work and I still got it. So not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Somehow my anti-vaccine husband has managed to avoid it. He goes everywhere without a mask. I am vaccinated and don't go ANYWHERE besides work and I still got it. So not fair.
    I don't go anywhere without my mask because I am afraid that if I get sick at this point with the other stuff going on in my chest that it will kill me.

I think some people are just genetically immune to it.

I know three people, including Angie, that have it right now. I expect it to explode over the next week with all of the Christmas and NYE celebrations.

I got my bivalent booster in October.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't go anywhere without my mask because I am afraid that if I get sick at this point with the other stuff going on in my chest that it will kill me.

I think some people are just genetically immune to it.

I know three people, including Angie, that have it right now. I expect it to explode over the next week with all of the Christmas and NYE celebrations.

I got my bivalent booster in October.
    I had it for the first time end of October. I am sick again (not covid) with a really bad cold. This cough and congestion won't go away, I am almost at week 2. I wonder if covid fucked up my immune system.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I had it for the first time end of October. I am sick again (not covid) with a really bad cold. This cough and congestion won't go away, I am almost at week 2. I wonder if covid fucked up my immune system.
    I feel the same way. I hadn't had a cold/flu/etc since 2019 before getting covid in July of this year. I have pretty much been sick since then with this chest thing and then a cold in early December and today I woke up running fever and coughing again. I feel like my immune system is screwed up.

I got lax with shit, went to the grocery store and target for holiday shopping when the stores were packed. I think I got it from my aunt but idk.

This is not the same experience I had last year at this time. My skin feels like its on fire. Im light headed and feel weak. This time its kicking my ass.

I got lax with shit, went to the grocery store and target for holiday shopping when the stores were packed. I think I got it from my aunt but idk.

This is not the same experience I had last year at this time. My skin feels like its on fire. Im light headed and feel weak. This time its kicking my ass.
    Please take care of yourself. I really hope you get over it quickly.

I feel the same way. I hadn't had a cold/flu/etc since 2019 before getting covid in July of this year. I have pretty much been sick since then with this chest thing and then a cold in early December and today I woke up running fever and coughing again. I feel like my immune system is screwed up.
    I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon!

Please take care of yourself. I really hope you get over it quickly.
    Thank you. I got my 2 boosters so Im hoping its quick.

A think that sucks with this strain, major muscle aches and pains. I barely slept last night. I thought I would bounce back quicker bc of the boosters, but I guess not. Im not saying dont get the booster. This just sucks.

If you start having major muscle aches and pains, test right away.

A think that sucks with this strain, major muscle aches and pains. I barely slept last night. I thought I would bounce back quicker bc of the boosters, but I guess not. Im not saying dont get the booster. This just sucks.

If you start having major muscle aches and pains, test right away.
    There is a new dominant strain in the US, and I'm guessing since it's new it's not in the booster. They can only boost for what they know about and develop. I think at this point the boosters are keeping people out of the hospital and keeping people alive. You may still get sick, but you won't get as sick as you would otherwise. If it's that bad with a booster, I don't want to know how you would feel otherwise. I hope you get better soon!

There is a new dominant strain in the US, and I'm guessing since it's new it's not in the booster. They can only boost for what they know about and develop. I think at this point the boosters are keeping people out of the hospital and keeping people alive. You may still get sick, but you won't get as sick as you would otherwise. If it's that bad with a booster, I don't want to know how you would feel otherwise. I hope you get better soon!
    Thank you.

Has anyone on here gotten a fourth shot?
    I'm trying to decide if I want another booster.
    Anyone have details on bivalent?
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Yes. I got the bivalent (Pfizer).

My arm was a little sore after I got it in Oct, otherwise no side effects.

Yes, we did. We got our bivalent at the same time we got our flu shots. Just a couple weeks ago. The Mr was fine, I had a sore upper arm and a swelling under it. The flu arm was fine and my soreness was gone w/in two days. My Dr strongly suggested I get it, he was concerned because of my recent illness.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I got mine a few weeks ago. Other than the guy giving it being horrible at giving it thereby tearing my muscle, no side effects.

I'm still completely Covid free. I'm not sure how I've escaped it, but I'm grateful.

I got it in November and got Covid in December I guess it could have been worse.

I'm at work and just found out the housekeeper that's with me at work right now, her kid has covid. This woman isn't wearing a mask. She's not positive for covid, but who knows if she will be later on?! I can't believe the nerve!
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information