Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Israel terror attacks

Israel terror attacks

The terrorist group Hamas has unleashed hell on earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I was wondering when someone was going to make a post about this.
    I definitely think something is going on as far as the world is concerned.
    Earthquakes are killing people, Hamas is killing people.
    I don't want to be in WWIII... but... it's going that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I was wondering when someone was going to make a post about this.
    I think something is going on as far as the world is concerned.
    Earthquakes are killing people, Hamas is killing people.
    I don't want to be in WWIII... but... it's going that way.
    I just don't have words for this. I know there are strong feelings on both the Israeli and Palestinian sides. Understandably so. But this is not the way to solve anything.

If I could travel back to 1947 and endorse the idea of a Jewish state, but not there. We'll make Texas the new country or North Dakota or... someplace that doesn't already have such a painful history.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

This has been brewing forever and it's scary to think about the repercussions that can probably might happen all over the world. As a side fear, this will embolden those who have waited to unleash their own evil.
    So many will die.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I haven't said much about it since the U.S. is pretty much conditioned to support Israel no matter what they do. Anyone who knows the history knows that the Israelis have done the same and worse to the Palestinians. I'm not saying that what Hamas did was right, but it's understandable after being colonized and pushed in to a small corner throughout an active genocide. How can they defend themselves when there is a major power pumping money and support in to Israel?

Anyway, what most people may not realize is that Ireland vehemently supports Palestine for obvious reasons. The British did the same thing to the Irish as what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians.

It comes down to how the story is sold. How is it that Hamas is considered a terrorist group yet the Israeli army does the same thing and isn't?

It's a sad situation all around. I'm just not going to claim that Israel is right in this situation and claim that I support them. They went through a genocide so they should know better than to do it to someone else and just because you went through the Holocaust doesn't give you a free pass to take innocent people's land and lives away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I haven't said much about it since the U.S. is pretty much conditioned to support Israel no matter what they do. Anyone who knows the history knows that the Israelis have done the same and worse to the Palestinians. I'm not saying that what Hamas did was right, but it's understandable after being colonized and pushed in to a small corner throughout an active genocide. How can they defend themselves when there is a major power pumping money and support in to Israel?

Anyway, what most people may not realize is that Ireland vehemently supports Palestine for obvious reasons. The British did the same thing to the Irish as what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians.

It comes down to how the story is sold. How is it that Hamas is considered a terrorist group yet the Israeli army does the same thing and isn't?

It's a sad situation all around. I'm just not going to claim that Israel is right in this situation and claim that I support them. They went through a genocide so they should know better than to do it to someone else and just because you went through the Holocaust doesn't give you a free pass to take innocent people's land and lives away.
    Oh I agree that Isreal's hands are far from clean, especially with the Gaza settlements and I truly think giving the Jews a homeland could have been done in many other places that would be less 'rage baity'

Personally, I think we should nuke the entire so-called, "holy land" and make it uninhabitable for 10,000 years. Maybe people could do quick tours like they do of Chernobyl?

But I don't think Hamas did the Palestinians any favors. I know American Jews who were all in favor of a two-state solution and who would have been in favor of any peace/justice plan for that accursed land. NO MORE. Hamas ceded any moral high ground in this matter. And the darn shame is that Hamas doesn't speak for all any more than Trump speaks for all Americans.

I read the Hamas decapitated 40+ babies.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I haven't said anything either because after living in the Islamic world and seeing how much the west has meddled with and inflamed a lot of the issues in the Middle East, I have mixed feelings.

Also, I don't understand how the Right Wingers are so anti-semitic but then are like "support Israel at all costs". I have come to the conclusion that they hate them, but they hate brown people more so they chose to support the lesser of two evils in their minds. It makes me sick.

What Hamas did is horrible, but both groups in this area are constantly murdering each other and committing atrocities on each other. The whole idea of a Middle East peace accord over the year has been laughable, because these people both want/claim this land and I really don't think either are ever going to relinquish their claim to it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I haven't said anything either because after living in the Islamic world and seeing how much the west has meddled with and inflamed a lot of the issues in the Middle East, I have mixed feelings.

Also, I don't understand how the Right Wingers are so anti-semitic but then are like "support Israel at all costs". I have come to the conclusion that they hate them, but they hate brown people more so they chose to support the lesser of two evils in their minds. It makes me sick.

What Hamas did is horrible, but both groups in this area are constantly murdering each other and committing atrocities on each other. The whole idea of a Middle East peace accord over the year has been laughable, because these people both want/claim this land and I really don't think either are ever going to relinquish their claim to it.
    There's no easy answer and in the end I believe that Israel will succeed in killing off the Palestinians with the support of the west. How that wouldn't be considered a financially and socially supported genocide is beyond me because that's exactly what it is. How egotistical do you have to be as a group to believe that already occupied land was "promised by God" to you? So that makes it okay to steal that land and murder the people that had lived there all along?

Neither side has clean hands in any of this, but I knock it up to who started it first.

It's just a complete mess.

Jesus can't commence the final war until the Jews have Jerusalem back or words to that effect. Assholes are trying to incite the end times. Thank doG I don't believe any of this BS.

Last edited by Angiebla; 10-11-2023 at 07:26 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    It's a little extreme to say that Hamas should video their atrocities so that first one, I get. And it's not like you have to support Hamas in order to support Palestine.

That other woman though, she's not exactly lying and this is what I mean about how the story is told. She's refusing to acknowledge the mass murder of Jews. Where is the acknowledgment of the mass murder of Palestinians? It goes both ways.

ETA: Perfect example of what I'm saying.

'It certainly does not express my own views, because I condemn the killing of civilians and acts of terrorism as always reprehensible.'
    This dude Troy condemns all of this, unless it's the Israelis doing it to Palestinians, that is. It's hypocrisy and it's exactly what RBW said. It's because they are racists that hate the browner skinned people in this scenario.

The Israelis have murdered FAR MORE Palestinians than the other way around. They've decimated them.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-11-2023 at 09:02 AM.

That's why I was careful in my wording.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I read the Hamas decapitated 40+ babies.
    I made the mistake of reading that before bed and it made me have bad dreams

I?m already seeing the uptick in crazy posts from Christians on fb saying this is end times because Israel is holy land and they?re God?s chosen people and everyone better find Jesus cause he?s coming back

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m already seeing the uptick in crazy posts from Christians on fb saying this is end times because Israel is holy land and they?re God?s chosen people and everyone better find Jesus cause he?s coming back
    This is the shit that really pisses me off. And the reason why I think religion in general should basically be banished.

This is the shit that really pisses me off. And the reason why I think religion in general should basically be banished.
    I was hesitant to say this, but this whole thing stems from religion and it will then bring out the religious zealots more. This is why I am agnostic. I think religion is nothing but a tool for man to hurt each other with and control each other. I can't rule out God existing, so I'm not athiest, I'm agnostic. I think even science could be God, but to me nothing religious is good. It's a money making scheme that seeks to control certain people at the expense of other people.

The Israelis are killing babies and children with airstrikes. These people are innocent victims too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ack-rcna119448

‘We’re not Hamas’: Gaza residents say airstrikes are putting civilians in grave danger
    Residents in Gaza under siege and confined by blockades say civilians, including children, are dying with no place to flee.

Edited because my brain works faster than my fingers and I meant to say that's why I'm not athiest.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-11-2023 at 02:30 PM.

I was hesitant to say this, but this whole thing stems from religion and it will then bring out the religious zealots more. This is why I am agnostic. I think religion is nothing but a tool for man to hurt each other with and control each other. I can't rule out God existing, so I'm not agnostic. I think even science could be God, but to me nothing religious is good. It's a money making scheme that seeks to control certain people at the expense of other people.

The Israelis are killing babies and children with airstrikes. These people are innocent victims too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ack-rcna119448

?We?re not Hamas?: Gaza residents say airstrikes are putting civilians in grave danger
    Residents in Gaza under siege and confined by blockades say civilians, including children, are dying with no place to flee.
    Yeah it's a cluster. Bomb the whole place.

When I was a little kid someone, somewhere said this to someone and I overheard it. It stuck with me my entire life. They said "more wars happen because of religion than anything else"

I'm not sure if it's true, but assume it probably is and I think that's the issue. Faith in a being, a creator became religion and religion became a weapon. I have Faith, I do not have religion.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    When I was a little kid someone, somewhere said this to someone and I overheard it. It stuck with me my entire life. They said "more wars happen because of religion than anything else"

I'm not sure if it's true, but assume it probably is and I think that's the issue. Faith in a being, a creator became religion and religion became a weapon. I have Faith, I do not have religion.
    Oh it's true. Even if religion isn't the immediate cause, it's always a proximate cause. If you don't worship the "right" version of god you're less than human and deserve death.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Oh it's true. Even if religion isn't the immediate cause, it's always a proximate cause. If you don't worship the "right" version of god you're less than human and deserve death.
    Just about every war that ever existed has religion at it's root in one way or another and then you get to add in the Crusades and Colonization which they veil (and STILL DO ) as "Missionary Work".

I'm pretty sure that at LEAST 80% of all killings ever in this world has religion involved in one shape or form.

The other 20% goes to survival in general, money, gang retaliation and funsies.

I'm the same as RBW. I'm Agnostic. I skim through all of the religions out of interest and don't adhere to any of them, but I'm also not going to say that there isn't something there, even if it's magical stardust that started this whole ball rolling in the first place. Energy exists outside of human bodies. Just not sure how.

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to slip this in. I'm not a "Bernie or Bust" person, but it's all the more important coming from someone that grew up in a working class Jewish Family.

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to slip this in. I'm not a "Bernie or Bust" person, but it's all the more important coming from someone that grew up in a working class Jewish Family.

I am not a Bernie supporter. At all. But the man is absolutely right here.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...oup-rcna120272

Human rights watchdog says Israel has used white phosphorus weapons in Gaza

A human rights watchdog group said Thursday that Israel’s military has used white phosphorus munitions in recent days in Gaza and Lebanon, weapons that can cause severe burns and are considered particularly dangerous for civilians due to their indiscriminate nature.

Human Rights Watch said that videos recorded in Lebanon and Gaza on Tuesday and Wednesday showed airdropped white phosphorus artillery rounds — an assessment that was vehemently denied by Israeli officials. Human Rights Watch said that its analysis was corroborated through two interviews with witnesses on the ground who described a distinctive garlic-like smell that is a signature of white phosphorus.

A spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said:“The current accusation made against the IDF regarding the use of white phosphorus in Gaza is unequivocally false. The IDF has not deployed the use of such munitions.” A spokesperson for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...ted-rcna127533

Abandoned babies found decomposing in Gaza hospital weeks after it was evacuated

The cease-fire is over, but not before it offered a glimpse of the war’s horrors to Palestinians in Gaza and people around the world.

As residents used the fragile truce to find aid, search for loved ones under the rubble, and head home to survey the destruction, a particularly disturbing scene emerged.

Seen in a video that moves through the abandoned and disarrayed hallways of the pediatric intensive care unit at Al-Nasr Children’s Hospital in northern Gaza were several babies whose unattended bodies lay on separate hospital beds. A blurred version of the video was shared widely on social media this week, a grim and graphic contrast to other scenes of families reunited as hostages and prisoners were freed.

In a piece he reported, Mohammed Baalousha, a journalist with the Emirati TV channel Al-Mashhad, said he found the decomposing infants when he entered the pediatric ICU in the health facility in Gaza City. The hospital’s staff and critically ill patients were forced to evacuate in early November as the Israeli military focused its ground assault on the city, with hospitals under fire.

Thread Information