Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Woman Rejects Vaccine as Christian, Refused Life-Saving Kidney Transplant

These fetal cells were used in pretty much ALL medical inventions, medications (even OTC ones) and advances. So if you feel this way you shouldn't take ANY medical care at any time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-down-n1281084

Organ centers to transplant patients: Get a Covid vaccine or move down on waitlist

At issue is whether unvaccinated patients are not only putting themselves at risk for Covid, but also squandering scarce organs that could benefit others.
    I don't know for sure, but I'd bet good money that the anti-rejection meds that you take after a transplant have roots in fetal stem cell research too. If you're sincere in your beliefs you'll go home and prepare to meet your maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I'd bet good money that the anti-rejection meds that you take after a transplant have roots in fetal stem cell research too. If you're sincere in your beliefs you'll go home and prepare to meet your maker.
    Can I get an AMEN!?

https://twitter.com/SDPBNews/status/1446604129900580864

Baya was a "playful and sweet" snow leopard, according to a news release from the Great Plains Zoo.
    RIP Baya
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This is terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Corona virus in dogs isnt like the Covid 19 virus in people. It mainly produces GI symptoms and isnt usually lethal. I thought most animals were safe.

Tried to do some research on my own and got conflicting results.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-08-2021 at 06:32 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The Corona virus in dogs isnt like the Covid 19 virus in people. It mainly produces GI symptoms and isnt usually lethal. I thought most animals were safe.

Tried to do some research on my own and got conflicting results.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...%20to%20people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

American, Southwest Abide by Biden Vaccine Order, Defy Texas

American Airlines Group Inc., the biggest U.S. airline, and No. 4 Southwest Airlines Co. will follow President Joe Biden’s mandate requiring that employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, defying an order from the Texas governor blocking such actions.

The decisions Tuesday set up an immediate challenge to Republican Governor Greg Abbott by two of the state’s largest corporations. Companies with business operations in Texas like the two airlines have been caught between Abbott’s decree and a White House measure that says federal contractors must require the shots.

American Airlines employed 117,400 workers nationwide as of the end of June and Southwest had about 54,500 staff. Both airlines have government contracts with the federal government for transporting employees and goods.

“We believe the federal vaccine mandate supersedes any conflicting state laws, and this does not change anything for American,” Fort Worth, Texas-based American said of the state’s ban.

Dallas-based Southwest echoed that statement.

“We would be expected to comply with the president’s order to remain compliant as a federal contractor,” the company said.

The Texas governor’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexua...might-rcna2868

The Covid vaccine doesn’t cause infertility, but the disease might

I know someone who wont get the vaccine because if this.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I guess that's a plus for us since there will be less morons contributing to the gene pool.

Whoever that is is a moron and I sincerely hope they can't have children and spread their genes. I am over this and I am taking off the kid gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I guess that's a plus for us since there will be less morons contributing to the gene pool.
    I had the same thought.

But someone posted it on facebook so it must be true! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/busin...ath/index.html

Delta knocks down false report that vaccinated pilot died in flight

these ant vaxxers are so pathetic and desperate. In flight deaths are reported and this didn't happen. I wish Delta would sue this podcaster.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-13-2021 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Typo

The thing is, this vaccine has been out for awhile now. Millions of people have gotten it. If millions of people are okay after getting it, how do these anti vaxxers think they have a leg to stand on.

I havent heard of 1 person dying from the vaccine.

The thing is, this vaccine has been out for awhile now. Millions of people have gotten it. If millions of people are okay after getting it, how do these anti vaxxers think they have a leg to stand on.

I havent heard of 1 person dying from the vaccine.
    they just make shit up. I don't normally follow their craziness, but I have been watching this unfold on the pilot message board since it could affect staffing at the airlines. According to posts I have seen they are claiming like 1 in 5 people die from the vaccine. They are claiming all the people dying from covid are actually dying from the vaccine. It's utter Insanity. Just STFU and grow up and get the vaccine.

they just make shit up. I don't normally follow their craziness, but I have been watching this unfold on the pilot message board since it could affect staffing at the airlines. According to posts I have seen they are claiming like 1 in 5 people die from the vaccine. They are claiming all the people dying from covid are actually dying from the vaccine. It's utter Insanity. Just STFU and grow up and get the vaccine.
    One in five people dont even die of Covid If thier theory was correct, millions of people would be dead-and you cant cover that up. There would be major lawsuits happening.

You must have more patience than me because I wouldnt be able to read that shit without flipping out on people.

ETA: Wait are actual pilots saying this crap?

One in five people dont even die of Covid If thier theory was correct, millions of people would be dead-and you cant cover that up. There would be major lawsuits happening.

You must have more patience than me because I wouldnt be able to read that shit without flipping out on people.

ETA: Wait are actual pilots saying this crap?
    yes

would you believe it if I told you there's a fair number of pilots that believe the flat Earth theory?

A fair number of pilots come out of the military and then join the airlines, so there's a large group of really right wing pilots.

I just found out my twin sis has Covid

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I just found out my twin sis has Covid
    I'm sorry. How is she doing? Was she vaccinated?

I'm sorry. How is she doing? Was she vaccinated?
    Yeah she is vaccinated. No fever, just coughing a lot and she is really tired. I just saw her Monday (it was obvious she was sick so I didn't go into her room) so I am off to get tested in a bit.

Yeah she is vaccinated. No fever, just coughing a lot and she is really tired. I just saw her Monday (it was obvious she was sick so I didn't go into her room) so I am off to get tested in a bit.
    Ugh. Hope you don't have/don't get it. At least she was vaccinated, that will hopefully help keep it mild.

Ugh. Hope you don't have/don't get it. At least she was vaccinated, that will hopefully help keep it mild.
    Seems like it, so far. I will be shocked if I have it. I know you don't have to have symptoms, but the fact I feel totally fine is keeping me from panicking too much. I will keep you posted, leaving work now. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, well, you know what my results were lol.

Fingers crossed, Nic. And I hope for a speedy recovery for your Sister!

Good vibes to both you and your sister! Damn plague!

I am negative and so is my dad (he lives with her). Those rapid tests are awesome, had my results in 10 mins.

Thread Information