Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Hey Nic, I double checked and it looks like there are a few in your area. I know you already made an appt, but I wanted to show you these:

https://vaccinefinder.org/results/?z...d44f&radius=25

Yeah I guess it only showed me results for a few places that had the earliest available appts, so I figured the ones closest to me were booked up. And I only checked Walgreens....the one on Dewey would've been perfect because I get my prescription there, but once I put all my info in and checked to schedule an appointment, only 2 popped up. One in Sac on Florin and another in Elk Grove which is pretty far.

I guess I could've scheduled for something at a later time but I just clicked it for this Thursday. Want to get it over with. And it's only about 12 miles from my work.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah I guess it only showed me results for a few places that had the earliest available appts, so I figured the ones closest to me were booked up. And I only checked Walgreens....the one on Dewey would've been perfect because I get my prescription there, but once I put all my info in and checked to schedule an appointment, only 2 popped up. One in Sac on Florin and another in Elk Grove which is pretty far.

I guess I could've scheduled for something at a later time but I just clicked it for this Thursday. Want to get it over with. And it's only about 12 miles from my work.
    I agree, go to the quickest and get it over with. I just thought I would show you that though because I didn't know if it would be quicker to do the ones closer to you or now. Just glad you got a quick appt!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    AWESOME!

I am now on day 3 after my 2nd one. My arm got SUPER sore and developed a rash around the injection site, but that was it. I feel fine otherwise, so I am guessing that is it. Hubby gets his 2nd one on Wednesday.
    That's good! I'm going to chug lots of water before I get my second shot.

I can't tell you exactly where it was, but it was past Roseville but before Sac, so I assume it was close to where you live. It was back in 1999, when the speed limits were still lower, and me and my friend (who was also in LE in England) drove to Canada and back to Texas. I was tired of driving and it was late in the evening and i was just ready to get to the hotel. We passed two CHP's and I felt safe, so I floored it. I thought, there's no way there will be 3 right in a row. I came over a small hill area and he was parked at the bottom of the hill. I just pulled over, I knew I was done for. It was an expensive ticket.
    There's a county right next to mine I heard gives huge fines for speeding. $700+ for 11+ over the speed limit.

The way I decided where to get my shot was seeing what place offered which vaccine and the health department offered pfizer which is supposed to be the most effective vaccine percentage wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

There's a county right next to mine I heard gives huge fines for speeding. $700+ for 11+ over the speed limit.

The way I decided where to get my shot was seeing what place offered which vaccine and the health department offered pfizer which is supposed to be the most effective vaccine percentage wise.
    I didn't do anything special before getting my 2nd one. I really think it's just the luck of the draw and how your body wants to react.

My ticket wasn't anything like that, but it was several hundred dollars, which in 1999 money and at that time in my life, was a lot.

Another maskless idiot that wants to fight and proclaim what a Christian she is. I lol'd when she said that she didn't have to give her name to an LE officer because it's common law and they should look it up. What a moron...and she is running for the school board. it is satisfying when she gets handcuffed at the end though.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Kara Bell, Maskless 'Woman of God,' Arrested For Assault in Viral Video
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-28-2021 at 12:48 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's great news Nic! I get my second this Thursday and I'm starting my "What you should eat to avoid side effects" diet tomorrow.

RBW I'm happy to hear that you didn't suffer many side effects with your second one because I'm super nervous about it. I can't call in sick and nobody likes to work while their tossing their cookies and have a fever.

"Woman of God" in the article above is a total douchebag.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's great news Nic! I get my second this Thursday and I'm starting my "What you should eat to avoid side effects" diet tomorrow.

RBW I'm happy to hear that you didn't suffer many side effects with your second one because I'm super nervous about it. I can't call in sick and nobody likes to work while their tossing their cookies and have a fever.

"Woman of God" in the article above is a total douchebag.
    Wait, there are certain things you should eat??

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No. There are a bunch of old wives tales running around where people think if you eat/don't eat or drink/don't drink certain things in certain amounts it helps you avoid side affects. It's just the way some people's immune systems react vs how other people's immune systems react.

No. There are a bunch of old wives tales running around where people think if you eat/don't eat or drink/don't drink certain things in certain amounts it helps you avoid side affects. It's just the way some people's immune systems react vs how other people's immune systems react.
    The only thing I've seen consistently from folks I trust, is to stay hydrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The only thing I've seen consistently from folks I trust, is to stay hydrated.
    Always a good idea under any condition!

Ok good, thanks!

I got a Pfizer too and I heard it has less side effects. I dont get my second shot until the 29th and I wish it was sooner.

Regarding that video what does a "woman of god" have to do with anything? what a miserable entitled bitch. I enjoyed watching her get handcuffed way too much.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I got a Pfizer too and I heard it has less side effects. I dont get my second shot until the 29th and I wish it was sooner.

Regarding that video what does a "woman of god" have to do with anything? what a miserable entitled bitch. I enjoyed watching her get handcuffed way too much.
    Same!

She reminds me of Marjorie Taylor Green.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/i-...y-coronavirus/

‘I thought I was dying’: Ted Nugent, who once dismissed pandemic as ‘not real’, sickened by COVID-19

I wish COVID would do us another solid and take this guy home to Jeebus.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-28-2021 at 12:48 PM.

?I thought I was dying?: Ted Nugent, who once dismissed pandemic as ?not real?, sickened by COVID-19

I'm torn. Do I want Covid to take him, or make him a long hauler??? These people have done soooo much damage, that just normal death by covid seems too quick.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The basics are to eat foods that promote anti inflammatory responses. I wouldn't say that they're wive's tales, just to avoid foods that could be inflammatory. Plus to hydrate a lot.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm torn. Do I want Covid to take him, or make him a long hauler??? These people have done soooo much damage, that just normal death by covid seems too quick.
    Same here with Ted Nugent but their supporters are like what Jim Jones followers were in the 1970's but with right wing talking points. these people seems to want to make the USA into a far right Jonestown though.

I missed your post until JL quoted it, because it went to the next page. You make a good point. I would be ok with him being a long hauler...and being so out of breath that he can't sing or talk anymore.

Leaving soon to get my first injection! lol. Wish me luck.

You'll do fine! Glad you are getting it!

?I thought I was dying?: Ted Nugent, who once dismissed pandemic as ?not real?, sickened by COVID-19

Motor City Madman Ted Nugent has tested positive for the coronavirus one week after flying with Gov. Kristi Noem from Waco, TX to Pierre. In his announcement, Nugent says he had been having symptoms for 10 days prior to getting his positive result. His flight with Noem, six days before his announcement, falls within that window.

Nugent?s wife Shemane posted a picture of herself and her husband with Noem, along with Greg and Donna Mosing, a pair of GOP donors who?s company, Stantion Aviation LLC, appears to own the plane according to filings with the Louisiana Secretary of State.

Noem reports that she got her first COVID-19 vaccine shot

Flight logs show that the plane travelled from Naples, FL to Waco before heading onward to Pierre. After this, the plane flew back to Lafayette, Louisiana.
    flightaware.com

KELOLAND News reached out to Noem?s communications director Ian Fury to ask whether Noem has been tested for COVID following Nugent?s diagnosis, as well as whether masks were worn on the flight. An answer to these questions was not provided, with Fury providing only a short statement on the matter.

?Governor Noem recently had her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and will receive her second dose very soon. She self-monitors for symptoms daily and feels great.?

Ian Fury, communication director for Gov. Kristi Noem

This trip was not Noem?s first interaction with Nugent, who in December of 2020 gifted her an autographed guitar in the shape of a rifle. He posted the picture with the caption ?America?s greatest Governor Kristy [sic] Noem of South Dakota said she got the best Christmas gift ever! I think her leadership is the best gift ever for America.?
    https://www.keloland.com/keloland-co...ign=socialflow

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/uc-...-fda-approved/

Expected given this is California and we have a vaccine law

The University of California and California State University systems said that they plan to require all students, staff and faculty on campus this fall to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, provided the shots are granted formal approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

It represents the broadest higher education vaccination plan in the nation, covering more than 1 million students and staff members across the two systems’ 33 campuses, CSU Chancellor Joseph I. Castro said in a news release.

“The state of California has been a leader in the administration of COVID-19 vaccines, and Californians receiving a vaccine has led to significantly reducing the transmission of COVID-19 in our state,” he said in the statement. “Continued vigilance will further mitigate the spread of the disease that has radically altered our lives over the past year.”

Dozens of other colleges nationwide are requiring vaccination this fall, including Claremont McKenna and Harvey Mudd in Claremont, Notre Dame in Indiana, Duke University in North Carolina and Johns Hopkins University in Maryland, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Stanford University also announced a mandate Thursday requiring all of its 19,000 students to be vaccinated when classes start in the fall.

The UC and CSU said they wanted to make people aware of their plans now so that they’ll have ample time to secure a vaccine. Both systems are planning for a return to in-person learning this fall, although different campuses may vary.

“Receiving a vaccine for the virus that causes COVID-19 is a key step people can take to protect themselves, their friends and family, and our campus communities while helping bring the pandemic to an end,” said UC President Michael V. Drake, who’s also a medical doctor.

If no vaccine has received full FDA approval by fall, the policy will go into effect as soon as one does. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are currently being distributed under the FDA’s emergency authorization, but health experts expect formal approval of at least one by the fall.

The draft policy would apply to any students, staff members or academic appointees using campus facilities.

At the UC, all students will need to update their immunization records to show COVID-19 vaccination or otherwise provide proof of medical exemption before showing up on campus this fall. Student health centers may be able to help connect students with a vaccine provider if they are unable to find one, officials said.

The steps by which UC staff and faculty will provide vaccination information has yet to be finalized.

The CSU system said it plans to consult with the California State Student Association, CSU Academic Senate and labor unions before making any changes to immunization requirements, and students or workers could seek an exemption based on medical or religious grounds.

Physical distancing, mask-wearing and other safety measures are expected to remain in place even as students return to campus vaccinated, the UC said.

Motor City Madman Ted Nugent has tested positive for the coronavirus one week after flying with Gov. Kristi Noem from Waco, TX to Pierre. In his announcement, Nugent says he had been having symptoms for 10 days prior to getting his positive result. His flight with Noem, six days before his announcement, falls within that window.
    Could we possibly ask for a double solid???
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-28-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Thread Information