Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What baffles me is THE FUCKING LENGTHS these people go just to avoid getting a proven, life saving vaccine.

How much time are they going to serve now? And everyone that paid for the proof now are back to square one.

It's literally a quick second in the arm for free and will save your life. But imma go find someone giving out fraudulent cards, pay them money and die in my own fluids for my "Moons Over My Hammy".

Logic and education are seriously lacking in this country and that's just where the government likes people to be. THINKING that they're defying the government when in reality there are many people (including Corporations) that are delighted that people ARE just that stupid.

They didn't intend to find out how dumb and malleable they were this way, but they sure did hope to apply it to something they wanted eventually. The dumbing down of America is a raging success.
    Denny's shout out!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Coworker has covid. I am officially the ONLY person at my work that hasn't had it.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Coworker has covid. I am officially the ONLY person at my work that hasn't had it.
    You have super immunity!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You have super immunity!
    I am also the only female at my work, so I told everyone that's why. Women are strong!

A convenience store clerk who killed himself minutes after shooting a customer who refused to wear a mask and walked out without paying for three bags of chips would have faced criminal charges if he had survived, a police report said.

The 6 February shootings on the north-west edge of Las Vegas came four days before Governor Steve Sisolak lifted Nevada?s Covid-19 mask mandate.

The 36-year-old cashier at the Terrible?s gas station and store was pronounced dead at the scene due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, police said.

The 26-year-old customer?s ex-girlfriend took him to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for a gunshot wound to the shoulder, police said.

Officers interviewed him and a witness corroborated his account of the incident.

Police were called to West Centennial Center Boulevard near US Highway 95 at about 8.30am on 6 February.

Detectives recovered the Glock handgun used in both shootings and four shell casings and reviewed surveillance video before filing the report on 9 February.

?Due to the facts and circumstances learned at the time of the incident, [the clerk] would have been charged if he survived with battery with [use of a deadly weapon],? the report said.

KLAS-TV first reported the incident the Associated Press obtained a redacted copy of the police report through a public records request.

Police say the clerk yelled at the customer to put on a mask or leave the store but he refused and placed three bags of chips on the counter. The clerk refused to serve the man, who walked outside with the chips without paying.

The clerk followed him and started recording him with his cellphone camera. The customer became upset, advanced toward the clerk and ?a struggle quickly ensued?.

?Once the physical fight was broken up?, the clerk pulled a handgun from his pocket and fired three times at the victim, striking him once in the shoulder, the report said.

The victim ran to a tire store and was picked up by his ex-girlfriend in a van. The clerk made a call on his cellphone and argued with someone on the line. Moments later he fired one round to the right side of his head, police said.

A police officer wrote in the report that when he arrived, the man was still holding the handgun and cellphone, lying on his back with no pulse and blood coming from his head.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...k-police-covid
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FFS. I've been to that gas station.

It's incidents like these that makes me wonder what the fuck happened to our society. Years ago, something like this would have never happened.

Don't get me wrong, I realize that people have always lost their lives or have been injured over stupid shit, but with this pandemic we've seen so many incidents of rage and assaults and crazy behavior over the smallest things. It's taken even the most level headed people and thrown them on edge. We've collectively lost our marbles as a whole. I honestly had more faith in humanity being able to sustain something like this. It makes me so sad. This guy is dead now because of a mask and a couple of bags of chips. Honestly.

I just hope that as things become more and more manageable that we can heal from all of this and again realize how stupid we've been. For the sake of society.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So Im coughing, congested, have a fever and cant taste or smell...but Im Covid negative

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So Im coughing, congested, have a fever and cant taste or smell...but Im Covid negative
    Did you test again after you lost your taste/smell?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm sorry, Angie. You should definitely test again.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, keep testing. I've heard that it could take up to 5 or so days after symptoms appear to test positive on the home tests. It seems like Omicron is stubborn when it comes to testing. There's a thread on Reddit Ireland where people started getting symptoms after Paddy's day yet were testing negative. Within the week and after multiple tests, they turned out to actually be positive. Quarantine yourself just in case.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If you have time, this is a great article about the potential origins of COVID-19: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...ak-controversy

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Did you test again after you lost your taste/smell?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I'm sorry, Angie. You should definitely test again.
    Thanks, I will

Yeah, keep testing. I've heard that it could take up to 5 or so days after symptoms appear to test positive on the home tests. It seems like Omicron is stubborn when it comes to testing. There's a thread on Reddit Ireland where people started getting symptoms after Paddy's day yet were testing negative. Within the week and after multiple tests, they turned out to actually be positive. Quarantine yourself just in case.
    Im going to.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If you have time, this is a great article about the potential origins of COVID-19: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...ak-controversy
    I read it, and I am curious about your thoughts on it with your credentials.

I think I may have covid again.
    My throat is sore.
    I may as well stop wearing a mask since my husband refuses to wear a mask wherever he goes.
    If he gets it, I'm going to get it.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I hope not. You and Ang both need to get well and stay well!

I think I may have covid again.
    My throat is sore.
    I may as well stop wearing a mask since my husband refuses to wear a mask wherever he goes.
    If he gets it, I'm going to get it.
    Thats how my sickness started, but as of last night, Im still negative.

I think I have a sinus infection. Feel better soon.

Good god. I knew Covid wasn't done, but... The vet's office we use posted on Facebook that they are closed due to C. 9 of the 12 people who work there have tested positive. The people who are not sick are caring for the boarding clients and dealing with clients who need to pick up meds and redirecting people with urgent issues to other vets. Gotta get in and get that booster!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

I want that booster. bad.

My friend recently tested positive and went to the ER for a migraine that was affecting her sight. She was okay after narcotics. Im glad it wasnt serious like a COVID blood clot, or a stroke.

I originally guessed this would last until 2022, but I thought it would die down and the symptoms wouldnt be as bad. The fucker is mutating.

My mom is going to France Sunday. Is that a hot spot?

I still am amazed I haven't gotten it. It seems like the majority of people I know have had it at least once.

I still am amazed I haven't gotten it. It seems like the majority of people I know have had it at least once.
    Knock on wood!

Im the only volunteer that doesnt have it. Everyone has it now.

I'll probably get it after going to an overly crowded Costco this weekend.

I'll probably get it after going to an overly crowded Costco this weekend.
    A ton of people I know have it for the first time.

FML I watched my nephews 8 days of the last 2 weeks and one of them has COVID.

FML I watched my nephews 8 days of the last 2 weeks and one of them has COVID.
    Ugh. My coworker, who I spend 8 hours a day, 3 feet apart has covid too. Impending doom. I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Ugh. My coworker, who I spend 8 hours a day, 3 feet apart has covid too. Impending doom. I feel you.
    Me and my son tested negative. So far so good....

Thread Information