Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2212

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

I can safely say this may be the only time I wish I were a US resident Free tests for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I can safely say this may be the only time I wish I were a US resident Free tests for everyone!
    We'll send you one, you don't want to come down here!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We'll send you one, you don't want to come down here!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I ordered ours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have a feeling we will be seeing more Covid positive MDS'ers soon. Covid is everywhere.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I just ordered mine. I was like why not?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have a feeling we will be seeing more Covid positive MDS'ers soon. Covid is everywhere.
    I'm honestly surprised that we've escaped it. At least two of our clients has it ripping through their houses right now (not doing walks from them until clear) and LA has about 30K per day for the last week recorded as positive. And that's only the people that tested or could get tested.

Sometimes things work out the right way.

Sometimes things work out the right way.

Enjoy hell!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

On my cell.
    "Hospital refusing heart transplant for man who won't get vaccinated"
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brigham...edium=news_tab

On my cell.
    Welp thats too bad for him. Hes obviously not thinking about being around for his kids.

I know someone who got a kidney transplant before the vaccine came out, and she died from Covid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

On my cell.
    There's always been all kinds of criteria for transplants, vaccinations are just one of the many things you have to do to be eligible. It's his choice, and he decided he didn't want the transplant IMO. It's his body, his choice but someone else's heart that isn't his yet, so he doesn't get to call the shots.

I still can't smell or taste much. And my mind thinks I'm smelling fart almost all day long...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I still can't smell or taste much. And my mind thinks I'm smelling fart almost all day long...
    Oh man, that's brutal. Are you still really tired?

On my cell
    Cop resigns because he didn't want to get vaccinated, he ends up dying from covid, months later.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...er-vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oh man, that's brutal. Are you still really tired?
    Nope. My only lingering ailment is lack of smell and taste. It really sucks because I can kind of smell and taste food at first but after the first bite, nothing...

Finally got my free covid tests! I also ordered 4 on Amazon so I have a good amount of tests, just in case. More than half the people at my husband's work got it at the same time, luckily my husband never caught it. Pretty much everyone at my work has had it, except me. I can't believe my family has managed to dodge it all so far!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Finally got my free covid tests! I also ordered 4 on Amazon so I have a good amount of tests, just in case. More than half the people at my husband's work got it at the same time, luckily my husband never caught it. Pretty much everyone at my work has had it, except me. I can't believe my family has managed to dodge it all so far!
    I'm still waiting on my tests. We've been lucky too so far, and I am very surprised about that considering my husband's job.

I received mine last week. So far, so good but not without it's sacrifices. We missed a very important 80th birthday party over the weekend. Things are starting to drop off again here so hopefully we're over the worst of it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna14166

Two New York nurses made $1.5M in fake vaccine card scheme, prosecutors say

Two nurses on New York's Long Island allegedly forged Covid-19 vaccination cards and entered the false shots in the state's database in a scheme that raked in over $1.5 million, according to prosecutors.

Julie DeVuono, 49, the owner and operator of Wild Child Pediatric Healthcare in Amityville, and her employee Marissa Urraro, 44, were arrested Thursday, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office said Friday in a news release.

Both women were charged with one count of second-degree forgery. DeVuono was also charged with first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, according to the release.

DeVuono, a nurse practitioner, and Urraro, a licensed practical nurse, received Covid-19 vaccines, vaccination cards and medical syringes from the New York State Department of Health, prosecutors said.

They allegedly forged the official cards to indicate a vaccine was given to an undercover detective on one or more occasion even though they never received the shot. DeVuono and Urraro are also accused of entering the false information into the New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS) database.

They charged $220 for adults and $85 for children for the false vaccination cards, prosecutors said.

Law enforcement officers seized $900,000 during a search of DeVuono's home as well as a ledger that documented their profits in excess of $1.5 million from November 2021 to January 2022, according to the news release.

DeVuono's attorney, Barry Mark Smolowitz, told NBC News on Monday morning that his client was arraigned Friday morning along with her employee. Both entered a plea of not guilty.

He said he hasn’t been given more than the complaint in the case. “We’re looking further into this,” he said.

Urraro's attorney, Michael J. Alber, said, "An accusation should not overshadow the good work Ms. Urraro has done for children and adults in the medical field.”

“In today’s uncertain times courts are issuing rulings regarding the Government overstepping their limits. Because of this, now more than ever, it is so important that there is no rush to judgment in forming an opinion against a respected LPN (licensed practical nurse). We look forward to highlighting the legal impediments and defects in this investigation," he added.

Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond A. Tierney said in a statement, “These individuals allegedly used their positions as licensed healthcare professionals to engage in criminal conduct for their financial benefit.”

“I hope this sends a message to others who are considering gaming the system that they will get caught and that we will enforce the law to the fullest extent," he added.

The scheme was uncovered by members of the Suffolk County Police Department’s DA squad assigned to Tierney’s office with assistance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the New York State Department of Health.

I wonder if they just put the number of the vials on the card and threw the vial away. Still, they work in the medical field, shame on them. I cant believe that many people paid to get a fake card.

You know something is suspish when adults get "vaccinated" at a pediatric clinic. My son's pediatrician doesn't see anyone past 18, I think.

What baffles me is THE FUCKING LENGTHS these people go just to avoid getting a proven, life saving vaccine.

How much time are they going to serve now? And everyone that paid for the proof now are back to square one.

It's literally a quick second in the arm for free and will save your life. But imma go find someone giving out fraudulent cards, pay them money and die in my own fluids for my "Moons Over My Hammy".

Logic and education are seriously lacking in this country and that's just where the government likes people to be. THINKING that they're defying the government when in reality there are many people (including Corporations) that are delighted that people ARE just that stupid.

They didn't intend to find out how dumb and malleable they were this way, but they sure did hope to apply it to something they wanted eventually. The dumbing down of America is a raging success.

What I dont get is THE SHOT IS FREE and they were paying 200+ for a fake card?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What I dont get is THE SHOT IS FREE and they were paying 200+ for a fake card?
    The defense rests. Thank you, your honor.

Thread Information