Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We have a few stories on here about people in the UK spitting on other people and giving them COVID.
    I'm not surprised. We learn from our mothers. But like France, Italy, Germany?
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

I have been waiting on results of my COVID test for 11 days. I was making breakfast this morning and my phone rang. I didn't answer it because I never dreamed they would call me early on a Sunday, and to be honest I had given up on ever getting the results. Surprise, surprise, it was the Dept of Health, and since I missed their call I have to wait for them to call me back, I can't call them. Sigh.

My friend is still on life support in the hospital, but his wife says he is doing a little bit better. He is still on the ventilator and getting dialysis.

I have been waiting on results of my COVID test for 11 days. I was making breakfast this morning and my phone rang. I didn't answer it because I never dreamed they would call me early on a Sunday, and to be honest I had given up on ever getting the results. Surprise, surprise, it was the Dept of Health, and since I missed their call I have to wait for them to call me back, I can't call them. Sigh.

My friend is still on life support in the hospital, but his wife says he is doing a little bit better. He is still on the ventilator and getting dialysis.
    Keeping your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
    Your results may be negative.
    I would think if you had it, they wouldn't be so lackadaisical in allowing a covid- positive person to be walking around not knowing. But then again, government agents suck.
    I hope you don't have it!
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...iled-1.4293744

There is now a Coughing assault allegation in Ireland and now that person has been convicted for the assault.

A judge on Wednesday jailed a woman for six months for the assault on two paramedics when coughing in their direction in the back of an ambulance and telling them “I have the virus”.

At Ennis District Court, Judge Patrick Durcan stated Rebecca Blunnie’s behaviour on April 10th last “was of an absolutely appalling nature”.

Blunnie (30) of Pella Road, Kilrush had pleaded guilty to the assault of paramedics David Meaney and Frank Greaney at Dunogrogue, Killimer, on April 10th.

Sgt Aiden Lonergan stated the two paramedics were within one metre of Blunnie when she coughed in the confined space of an ambulance and stated she had the virus.

Judge Durcan said: “On that date, this country was in a maelstrom in the middle of the worst public health crisis that has ever been experienced here.

“Ambulance service personnel were laying their lives on the line day in and day out to assist people who were genuinely ill,” he said.

Judge Durcan stated that in her drunken, selfish stupor, Blunnie had an ambulance sent for her. He added that Blunnie, who has 43 previous convictions, “has an appalling record”.

Blunnie told the court previously: “It was just a joke. I didn’t mean to do it” and later added “I don’t have the virus”.

Solicitor for Blunnie, Monica Roche, told the court her client sincerely apologises to the paramedics and the garda? for her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Keeping your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
    Your results may be negative.
    I would think if you had it, they wouldn't be so lackadaisical in allowing a covid- positive person to be walking around not knowing. But then again, government agents suck.
    I hope you don't have it!
    Thank you! That is what I am thinking also, but who knows. I just watched the news and they are saying they have all test results out now by 6 days, even with the increased testing. WRONG!

Thank you! That is what I am thinking also, but who knows. I just watched the news and they are saying they have all test results out now by 6 days, even with the increased testing. WRONG!

Hope for the best!

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020...edical-exempt/

CERES (CBS13) – Sara Fontana is upset she was kicked out of her In-Shape gym in Ceres for not wearing a mask while working out. She has asthma and says wearing a mask while running isn’t doable.

“I fall under one of the exemptions, medical condition,” she said.

Under the state’s guidelines for face coverings, people must wear a face covering when inside any indoor public space. But people with a medical condition are exempt including those who may have a hard time breathing because of the mask.

But can a business refuse service to someone for not wearing a mask? Even if they are exempt?

Attorney Mark Reichel says a business can ask a customer if they are exempt.

“If someone is asserting an exemption, absolutely. The burden is on them obviously to prove their exemption is legitimate and to back it up with medical paperwork,” Reichel explained.

Fontana just wishes her situation was handled differently.

“They need to come up with some form of identification maybe they put us in a specific spot so people know that there is an exemption for these people working out,” she said.

Francesca Schuler, CEO of In-Shape Health Clubs, said in a statement:

Our policy has and always will be to work with members to handle exemptions. We offered our member as we do with all members an opportunity to work with us on finding an accommodation to keep her safe and all members around her safe but she chose to not take advantage of it which then could place other members in the club at risk. Her membership has not been canceled. We are reaching out to her again and hoping we can find a safe and suitable solution.

Thread Information