Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
This crazy bitch has been shouting ignore for what seems like forever yet she still likes to fuck with me. I don't fuck with her, I never talk to her, I have no need to comment to her or talk about her, she's the one who starts this bullshit. If she would simply do what she says and ignore this wouldn't be an issue. For whatever reason she cannot ignore, she apparently loves to run her goddamn mouth.

Misinformation bullshit. There are many many meat processing plants in this country and we have plenty of food. We have farms, farmers markets, butcher shops etc. Smithfield and Tyson are not the only places we get our meat.
And ALL of them function the same way with workers standing shoulder to shoulder. I ignore your stupid shit 99% of the time, but when you "run your mouth" about shit you have zero to back up your claims with I'm going to speak up. And why the fuck are you even in here? Mike banned your 5000 sock puppet accounts over and over again for a reason. You're not welcome here and haven't been for EXACTLY this kind of bullshit.