Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NYPD cop Michael Valva abused son Thomas Valva (8) for years before his death, mom claims

NYPD cop Michael Valva abused son Thomas Valva (8) for years before his death, mom claims

https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/nypd-c...th-mom-claims/

The devastated mother of the innocent 8-year-old whose veteran NYPD cop father allegedly kept the child in an unheated garage overnight, causing him to freeze to death claimed that her children were abused at the hands of their dad for years and was ignored by those with the authority to help.

?There are so many people responsible for this tragedy,? Justyna Zubko-Valva, 36, told The Post Friday just hours after her ex-husband, Michael Valva, 40, and his fianc?e, Angela Pollina, 42, were charged with murder in the death of little Thomas Valva.

Thomas, who has autism according to his mom, died of hypothermia on Jan. 17, officials said.

?The institutions that are supposed to protect the children protect the abusers,? said Zubko-Valva who claimed that she reported to law enforcement and child protective agencies and judges about the alleged abuse of her three young boys.

Zubko-Valva, who says she lost custody of her three children in 2017, said she ?went everywhere? to report that her children were in danger.

The mom alleged ?severe? abuse of the children that included ?physical, emotional, and also sexual abuse.?

A range of officials ?knew exactly that the children needed help. That they were being abused, and you know, brainwashed. That food was being withheld from them as a form of punishment.?

?They did absolutely nothing,? said Zubko-Valva, who also has a 10-year-old and a 6-year-old that were living with Valva and Pollina.

?Trust me, I wrote to everybody. I asked for help. I beg the judge to remove the children. Immediately I begged the CPS caseworker 10 days before my son?s death,? she said, adding, the caseworker then closed the report.

Zubko-Valva said during court proceedings over the years she told judges: ?My children are gonna die from the sadistic and abusive care of Michael Valva and Angela Pollina. I told them everything.?

The helpless mother even detailed the alleged abuse on a Twitter account she created in January 2018 under the name ?StandAgainstChildAbuse.?

A 2018 report from the East Moriches School District posted in a tweet details how Thomas and his older brother, Anthony, were being neglected by Valva and Pollina.

?Biggest concern is that Mr. Valva and his fianc?e Angela do not understand the depth of Anthony and Thomas?s disabilities,? read the letter written by a school psychologist.

The letter went on to say that ?both Anthony and Thomas come into school hungry and frequently say they did not eat breakfast because they did not ask for breakfast or got in trouble.?

?The boys were afraid to go to the nurse?s office for a while and they said it was because they were directed by Mr. Valva and Angela not to go to the nurse?s office. This occurred shortly after the school nurse became involved in a CPS case because Thomas has multiple bruises on his bottom from Dad,? the letter read.

Another school letter posted to the account states: ?Anthony and Thomas have stated that they were not allowed to eat breakfast because they did not use their manners, say good morning to Angela or were doing nothing. They have come in crying because of this.?

?The boys come in hungry and most days state that they have not eaten breakfast,? says the letter, which noted that ?both boys were coming in with visible dirt on their bodies for days in a row,? and that Anthony lost 11 pounds in nine months, while Thomas gained one pound in 20 months ? despite both being growing boys.

The school district would not verify the letters, but Charles Russo, the Superintendent of Schools, expressed the school?s condolences in a statement.

?Thomas was a tender, loving boy who made tremendous gains during the short time he was a student in East Moriches,? Russo said, adding, ?While the district legally cannot comment on any specific case, it aggressively reports to the proper authorities child abuse when it is suspected.?

Meanwhile, Suffolk Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said Friday that Thomas ?was subjected to freezing temperatures? in the ?unheated garage? of Valva and Pollina?s Long Island home in Center Moriches ?overnight? Jan. 16 into Jan. 17 when the temperatures outside were just 19 degrees.

A Suffolk County source said that the day before Valva got angry with Thomas and beat the boy.

As punishment, Thomas was ordered to stay in the garage, according to the source.

Thomas? lifeless body was found in the garage the next day and the source says Valva put the boy?s body in a warm bath in order to raise his body temperature.

Valva reported to police that his son fell in the driveway.

Medics rushed the boy to Long Island Community Hospital and when he arrived there his body temperature was just 76 degrees, according to Hart.

NYPD cop Michael Valva allegedly taunted son Thomas Valva for being cold before died

https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/nypd-c...d-before-died/

The NYPD cop and his fianc?e accused of killing his 8-year-old son taunted the boy for being cold after keeping him overnight in a freezing garage in their Suffolk County home, prosecutors alleged at his arraignment Friday.

Mike Valva, 40, was caught on his extensive home-security system the day his son Thomas died sarcastically telling his fiancee Angela Pollina that the son Thomas couldn’t walk because he was cold.

“Do you know why he’s falling?” Pollina asked Valva about Thomas, who was face-planting on the floor because he was hypothermic on the morning he died, prosecutors said.

“Because he’s cold. Boo f—king hoo,” Valva responded, according to prosecutors.

Nearly every room in their Center Moriches home was equipped with surveillance cameras, which captured footage of Thomas and another one of Valva’s sons sleeping on the concrete floor of the garage two nights before he died.

“They are on cold concrete, there are no pillows, no blankets, no mattress,” Assistant District Attorney Laura Newcombe said.

“On 16th and 17th of January it was 19 degrees out,” she added.

Valva and Pollina called 911 after Thomas became unresponsive, but claimed the child had run into a door jam and passed out.

The boy died of hypothermia about an hour after medics rescued him from the home, prosecutors said.

Valva and Pollina were both hit with second-degree murder charges and ordered held without bail. They face life imprisonment if convicted.

Defense attorneys for them said neither of them had been in trouble with the law in the past and noted Valva has served as an NYPD officer for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I hope they fucking nail this guy to the wall.
    only after he spends some on a freezing concrete floor after being beat up by someone twice his size...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He should be charged with first degree murder. He knew how cold it was outside. What a sadistic fucker. I hope they use his own surveillance against him. Taunting a child who is dying from hypothermia should warrant the death penalty. Fuck this makes me so angry.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am at a loss for words...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmia-cold.html

This article made me cry.

(PS: I'll add full article when I'm not on my phone)
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Here you go

NYPD cop 'taunted his autistic eight-year-old son who died of hypothermia for being cold after he was starved, beaten and forced into a freezing garage overnight'
    An NYPD officer and his fianc'e who allegedly starved and abused his autistic eight-year-old son, taunted the child for being cold as he collapsed from hypothermia after being forced into an unheated garage overnight in 'freezing temperatures.'

Micahel Valva, 40, and Angela Pollina, 42, attempted to emulate the Brady Bunch with their blended family - Valva's three sons and Pollina's three children- but that facade fell apart after little Thomas Valva died on January 17.

Valva's initial story that Thomas was trying to catch the school bus and died after falling in the driveway - quickly came apart as homicide detectives investigated the death.

Audio obtained by authorities from family surveillance footage at the couple's home, captured him mocking and joking about his son, who as suffering severe effect from hypothermia that would later kill him, to his fiance. He was also recorded telling her he was 'f**king suffocating' the child.

The couple was arrested at their Long Island home for second-degree murder on Friday by Suffolk County officers.

The tragic incident began when Valva became enraged with Thomas and proceeded to beat the child before banishing the boy to the family's frigid garage when temperatures were a bitter 19 degrees that night.

The following morning, Thomas was so cold that he was 'face-planting' on the floor because his body had gone into hypothermia, according to Assistant District Attorney Laura Newcombe who cited extensive audio recording's taken from home security footage.

Nearly every room was set up with surveillance cameras to closely monitor the children, with labeling based on the child's name and room.

The camera found inside the garage was ominously labelled 'kids room.'

Thomas and Anthony Valva, his older brother, were seen on camera sleeping on the garage's concrete floor and 'shivering' two nights before the boy's death.

'They are on cold concrete. There are no pillows, no blankets, no mattress,' said Newcombe.

New York Post reports that one of the other children asks why Thomas can't walk.

Pollina said: 'Because he's hypothermic. When you wash with cold water and it?s freezing out you become hypothermic'.

She later asks Valva the same question only to receive a callous response from the father.

'Because he's cold. Boo f**king hoo,' he said, according to prosecutors at the couple's arraignment.

At one point, Pollina walked into the garage and asked Valva what he was doing.

I'm f**king suffocating him that's what I'm doing,' Valva said, prompting Pollina to answer, 'Take your hands off his mouth. There are people everywhere.'

Before calling 911, Valva is said to have placed the boy's cold body in a warm bath to raise his core temperature.

Authorities were dispatched to 11 Bittersweet Lane around 9.40am following reports that Thomas had fallen in the driveway and lost consciousness.

Responding officers found Valva performing CPR on Thomas in the basement before he was rushed to Long Island Community Hospital and pronounced dead.

Thomas' body temperature was just 76 degrees - 21 degrees below a normal temperature - when doctors later attempted to revive him.

'The medical examiner has ruled it a homicide with a major contributing factor of hypothermia. We believe certainly that Thomas was kept in the garage overnight preceding his death,' Suffolk Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said, according to NBC News.

In addition to hypothermia, Thomas also suffered head and face injuries that were not consistent with Valva's story.
    Cont below
    Last edited by nclexusgirl; 01-25-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Cont...
    The couple 'engaged in conduct which created a grave risk of death to this child,' said Hart.

Hart said: 'As with any unattended death, homicide detectives conducted an investigation which revealed inconsistencies in the timing and the nature of the child's injures as reported by his father.'

'We have determined Thomas was never in the driveway that morning and he suffered head and facial injuries that were not consistent with the father's account.'

Besides Thomas, Valva's six-year-old and 10-year-old brothers lived with the couple, as did Pollina's 11-year-old twin daughters and her six-year-old son.

The home security footage also helped investigators discovered that Valva's other sons were punished with 'food deprivation and exposure to extremely frigid temperatures.

Newcombe said that authorities had conducted a welfare check at the home in May 2019, but the family was not home.

The remaining children have been placed in Child Protective Services.

'We are still investigating the extent of the abuse and if it extended to all of the children,' said Hart.

A former nanny for the family said she witnessed the boys constantly being yelled at during her time babysitting from 2017 to 2018.

There was always screaming. The boys were constantly being yelled at. There never was a day where somebody wasn?t screaming and the boys would just sit there quietly and take it.'

Justyna Zubko-Valva, Thomas' biological mother, spoke out for the first time since details of Thomas' death were revealed.

'I want to personally thank each one of you for love and support towards me and my children,' she wrote.

'I am still extremely heartbroken, and devastated over the cruel and tragic death of my little angel Thomas that could have been preventable. Please continue keeping us in your prayers.'
    Cont...

Cont...

She's has long voiced her concerns over her children's alleged abuse and is mourning the lose of her son from a preventable.

Zubko-Valva, a corrections officer on Rikers Island, said her sons suffered abuse at the hands of Valva and that the older man had anger issues.

She claims that Valva tortured their children by starving, beating and locking them inside the garage for periods of time.

She says the children would go to school with soiled clothing and wear diapers, despite all of them being potty trained by age two.

?No one did anything,? said Zubko-Valva, adding that the children allegedly scoured for food in the school garbage on the floor.

She said she fought for justice for her children for five years, but was unable to gain custody before tragedy struck.

Zubko-Valva previously lost custody of her children and had not seen them in two years. It's unclear why she did not have custody of the children.

A 2018 East Moriches School District report Zubko-Valva shared on Twitter showcases the depths of abuse Thomas and his siblings suffered.

'Biggest concern is that Mr. Valva and his fiance Angela do not understand the depth of Anthony and Thomas's disabilities,' the report read, regarding Thomas' brother.

'Both Anthony and Thomas come into school hungry and frequently say they did not eat breakfast because they did not ask for breakfast or got in trouble.'

Despite concerns from East Moriches School District and Zubko-Valva, Child Protective Services ignored complaints that Valva made his oldest son sleep in the garage.

New York state's Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) received a complaint in February that the now 10-year-old son of suspected murderer Michael Valva, 40, was coming to school in soiled clothes after being forced to sleep in the garage.

The allegations were dismissed as 'unfounded' by child welfare and the case closed the following day.

Records have now emerged showing that authorities were aware of long-running child abuse in the home.

They show that a phone call was made to child services, by an unnamed caller, on February 27 stating that Valva's son Anthony was forced to sleep in the garage because he was wetting the bed.

'For the past week, Anthony (9) has been coming to school with his clothes and backpack soaked in urine,' states the OCFS record, seen by The Post.

Anthony has been staying in the garage and is not allowed in his room due to him urinating in his bed ? Step mother (Angela) and Father (Michael) are aware that the child is arriving at school soiled and fail to adequately address the concern.'

It adds: 'The child's feet and hands are bright red, but it unknown if this is as a result of the child being soaked in urine.'

Despite the severity of the allegations, the record shows the agency closed the investigation just one day later, citing it a 'duplicate'.

The record was sent to Anthony and Zubko-Valva, in May 2019 along with a letter which dismissed the allegations as 'unfounded'.

'The investigating district/agency has determined the report to be unfounded and the subject (perpetrator) and other persons named in the report(s) have been notified,' wrote Kristin Gleeson, the director of the state central register division of child welfare and community services, in the letter.

Every time, I kept telling the judge ? 'If you're not going to remove the children, they are going to die under his care and custody,' she told News 12 Long Island.

'There was evidence, hard evidence. Reports filed. Children were telling me, too, about the abuse.'

She said this whole time Child Protective Services did nothing to protect her kids

No one did anything,' said Zubko-Valva, adding that the children allegedly scoured for food in the school garbage on the floor.

'I just really want justice for my son. He deserves it. This should never have happened,' she said.

'I just keep praying for this case to be fully resolved and my little angel Thomas to rest peacefully in heaven?I just wished somebody helped him'

In a Facebook post, Zubko-Valva shared a photo of the last time she saw her sons.

'The last kiss from my youngest son before he was taken away from me ... He always showed me so much love,' she wrote.

'My three loving children, whom two of them have special needs were taken away from me and deprived from any form of communication and contact with me. I was punished by the judge for loving my children unconditionally.'

The couple says they are innocent of any wrong doing.

'Both of them maintain their innocence 100 per cent. We'll see how the facts bear out,' Matthew Tuohy, their lawyer, said.

Valva released a statement regarding his son's death through his attorney.

'As with any tragedy, our office and Mr. Valva are shocked and saddened to learn of the horrible accident that took the life of young Thomas,' it read.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Here you go
    Thank you so much!!!

Here is Thomas' Momma's Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustZub

-and-

his Momma's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justina.valva.3
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-25-2020 at 10:06 PM.

I hope both of these vile, evil, spineless monsters get life without parole!
    To do this to a couple of innocent children is beyond despicable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I knew that the child was autistic. They both need to suffer the same fate. RIP Thomas.

thank you

Woman charged in murder of NYPD cop Michael Valva’s son 'loved him'

https://nypost.com/2020/01/25/woman-...son-loved-him/
    Tragic hypothermia victim Thomas Valva needed warmth more than love — still, the woman who allegedly did nothing as the boy was locked in a freezing-cold garage “loved” him, her lawyer insisted.

Matthew Tuohy, who represents Angela Pollina — the boy’s would-be stepmom — said Saturday she maintained her innocence in the 8-year-old’s murder.

The boy is the son of NYPD cop Michael Valva, who lived with Pollina in Center Moriches, Long Island, with his three sons and her three daughters.

The father has been stripped of his gun and suspended without pay; both adults are in jail and charged with second-degree murder.

“She loved this child,” Tuohy said of his client’s relationship with her would-be stepson.

On the surface, the “Brady Bunch”-like couple had a charmed life, living with Valva’s three sons and Pollina’s three daughters in a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath Long Island house.

But little Thomas Valva’s death revealed the apparently sinister abuse he and his brother, Anthony, suffered while inside, prosecutors claim.

The pair are accused of repeatedly punishing the boys by denying them food and forcing them to sleep on the concrete floor of the unfinished garage. Educators reported Anthony coming to school in clothes “soaked with urine.”

Neighbors sensed something was off.

“They seemed like regular people, but, you know, I always thought it was odd, you never saw the kids playing over there. That doesn’t seem normal,” Robert Friedlicher, 55, said.

Another neighbor, Paul Hawkins, 47, claimed Pollina was “gruff” with her own daughters, noting she “always seemed on edge. The way she would yell at the girls when it was time to come in, it wasn’t the way regular parents call their kids in. She was gruff and short with the girls.”

But Tuohy insisted his client was a loving parent figure.

“She is not a part of him tragically passing away,” Tuohy said of Pollina.

“She is innocent. She happens to live at the house with the boy. I know that she had a very good relationship with him. I know that her family loved the boy very much and they were very kind to him.”

Tuohy, who spoke at the home of Pollina’s parents in Franklin Square, Long Island, would not discuss the circumstances surrounding the boy’s alleged murder.

“I don’t want to make any comments about that,” the lawyer said. ”It’s too early in the case except that she mourns his passing and she is saying she is innocent and I believe her,” he said.

“It’s just speculation and conjecture at this point. I mean, you know, to say that she is the cause of his death, you know, it’s not true.”

Valva and Pollina were arrested Friday in the Jan. 17 death of Thomas at the family’s Bittersweet Lane home — where Thomas had allegedly been exiled to the unfinished garage on a night when temperatures plummeted to 19 degrees, police said.

It’s unclear what the boy was being punished for that night. The next morning, the couple taunted Thomas for being cold as he began stumbling and “face-planting,” prosecutors said.

Valva called cops, claiming his son had fallen in the driveway while waiting for the school bus and lost consciousness.

The boy’s body temperature was just 76 degrees when he was brought to Long Island Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Pollina’s daughters were reeling, a relative claimed. Cops quickly determined Thomas hadn’t been in the driveway.

“I’m helping my nieces with their grief,” Pollina’s sister, Lucia, told The Post.

Earlier Saturday, the dead boy’s biological mother took to Twitter for the first time since the tragedy, posting pictures of her kids in happier times.

Justyna Zubko-Valva, 36 — a Rikers Island correction officer who lost custody of her three sons to Michael in 2017 — thanked the public for an outpouring of condolences.

“I am still extremely heartbroken, and devastated over the cruel and tragic death of my little angel Thomas that could have been preventable,” she wrote.

Zubko-Valva added pictures of Thomas and his brothers, including one snap of her kissing the doomed boy along with the note, “Rest peacefully in heaven my sweet little angel.”

The Nassau County judge overseeing the Valvas’ contentious 2016 divorce had awarded the father custody, according to court documents, after a raft of abuse allegations against Zubko-Valva, including excessive corporal punishment.

Zubko-Valva denied the claims and during an October 2018 Suffolk County Family Court hearing on the allegations against her, to sound an alarm about her ex.

“They are in extreme danger of their lives,” Zubko-Valva told a judge, according to a transcript.

The mother told the judge her children were losing weight and suddenly, at ages 8 and 9, wearing diapers.

“They keep regressing in their development, they are not getting food, going to school hungry,” the mom lamented.

Family Court Judge Bernard Cheng ordered an investigation at the time and by April issued a decision dismissing claims of neglect against Zubko-Valva.

Suffolk County child welfare authorities investigated Valva and Pollina and said they’re reviewing their handling of the case.

How much more fucking detail do you need for CPS to do something? With multiple reports and with the school doing their due diligence, they just kept closing the complaints. I guess we need actual death now for abuse to be verified? There better be more heads rolling than those fuckers that killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAgain View Post
    How much more fucking detail do you need for CPS to do something? With multiple reports and with the school doing their due diligence, they just kept closing the complaints. I guess we need actual death now for abuse to be verified? There better be more heads rolling than those fuckers that killed him.
    Absolutely! CPS failed him and should be held accountable too.

Prosecutors share details of Long Island house of horrors where 8-year-old autistic boy was killed, and 10-year-old brother abused

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...thy-story.html

The father of an autistic 8-year-old left to die in a freezing Long Island garage callously dismissed the little boy’s lethal predicament.

“I have zero clothing for him,” read a twisted text message from dad Michael Valva to his fianc?e just two days before the death of his helpless son Thomas. “F--k a piece of s--t Thomas. He’s not going anywhere.”

The caustic comments were made public Thursday at the Suffolk County court arraignment of Valva, a city transit cop, and his live-in girlfriend Angela Pollina. Both stand accused of murder in the Jan. 17 death of Thomas Valva, whose body temperature dipped to 76 degrees on the night of his horrific death following years of alleged abuse.

Valva and Pollina treated Thomas and his 10-year-old autistic big brother Anthony "in a manner that was nothing short of cruel, callous, wanton and evil,” charged an outraged Suffolk County prosecutor Kerriann Kelly. “The boys were undernourished. They were literally begging for food at school, eating the crumbs off the table, eating out of the garbage cans.”

The allegations made by authorities echoed some of those leveled by the children’s mother Justyna Zubko-Valva, who sat sobbing during the arraignments of her estranged husband and Pollina. Both defendants were held without bail pending a Feb. 24 court date.

“What happened to my son is a clear instance of enormous corruption within the system,” a weeping Zubko-Valva said after the hearing. “The people involved have Thomas’ blood on their hands.”

Kelly repeatedly stared toward the defendants as she recited the heinous details of the case, including the vulgar language directed toward the doomed Thomas and his older brother. There was an audible gasp in the Long Island courtroom when the prosecutor recounted the 40-year-old Valva’s heartless reaction to notification of his middle child’s death.

“When asked if he needed anything at the hospital after his son was ultimately pronounced [dead], the defendant replied, ‘I’ve been through more stressful things than this,’ ” the prosecutor declared.

On the same morning when Valva called EMTs to aid his already-dead son, Pollina went casually into the bathroom at their Center Moriches home to fix her hair.

“It took her about 45 minutes before she arrived at the hospital,” recounted Kelly, who added that Anthony lost 20 pounds in a single year under the couple’s cruel care.

The prosecutor also detailed how Thomas came to school one day with his feet squishing inside urine-soaked sneakers, and alleged the defendants browbeat the two boys into lying about the horrific conditions of their home life.

The suspects also tried to delete home video camera footage as police came to the suburban home after Thomas’ death, and one of the video clips showed Valva “beating one of his children with a closed fist while screaming at him," said Kelly.

Pollina, 42, stood emotionless in handcuffs during the hearing where her attorney asked unsuccessfully for her release on $50,000 cash bail.

Little Thomas’ mother praised her son’s courage in the face of the horrors that defined his day-to-day life, although she realized the sad ending in this case was almost inevitable.

“I know Tommy was a fighter,” she said. “He always stood for the truth, and he died for the truth. He’s a hero. But how much could he handle? He was only 8 years old.”

I hope they get the death penalty.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thomas Valva’s brother details brutal life with NYPD cop dad accused of murder

https://nypost.com/2020/03/11/thomas...sed-of-murder/

The brother of the tragic Long Island boy left to freeze to death in an unheated garage has detailed the heartbreaking abuse he claims was handed out by their NYPD cop dad charged with the boy’s murder.

In two YouTube videos released by his mom, Andrew Valva, 6, recalls the tortured life he and his two older brothers were put through while living with dad Michael Valva and his fianc?e, Angela Pollina — abuse being blamed for the death of the ex-cop’s 8-year-old autistic son, Thomas.

Andrew calmly tells his mother, Justyna Zubko-Valva, how his brothers were made to sleep in a garage as cold as “snow” with no pillows and rarely getting fed — and had bruises “everywhere” from regular beatings.

They were thrown in the garage for “peeing on themselves” — with the boy saying that only happened because they were not allowed to go to the bathroom for days on end.

But they were terrified to report their abuse, he says in the videos, because “then they would be punished for three days.”

“Staying in the room for three days, not going pee, and not doing anything. And getting slapped in the butt,” he calmly told his mom, saying that “Dad beat them up” and even left head wounds.

Andrew said his brothers — Thomas as well as Anthony, 10 — were made to stay in the garage in the Center Moriches home “every day.”

“All day and every day,” he said, replying when asked how often they were allowed out: “Never.”

He said there was not a heater, calling the garage “just plain old cold” and “like snow in there” — and with no comforts for the kids to sleep on.

“Just the floor. And no pillow. And no blanket, either,” he told his mom.

They were also fed “only once a day,” Andrew told his mom. “Just a sandwich. That’s it,” he said.

His mom got most upset when Andrew explained that his brothers were left in the garage because they “kept peeing on themselves” — then explaining that it only happened because “they wanted to go pee and Mom and Dad wouldn’t allow them.”

“And they kept on peeing in their pants because they weren’t allowed to go in the middle of the night to the bathroom,” he told his mom, who sobbed, “Oh my God!”

Zubko-Valva said in her caption that she released the videos as proof that Thomas’ death in January “was NOT an accident but the tragic result of many years long non-stop sadistic abuse.”

Valva’s court-appointed lawyer has claimed the death was “a nightmarish accidental death and clearly not a murder.”

But Zubko-Valva wrote, “The garage was freezing and unheated, my children were locked in the garage without possibility to get out or use the bathroom, and they were forced to sleep on concrete floor without mattress, blankets, or pillows. The justice for Tommy, Anthony, and Andrew needs to be served!”

The two-part video ended with Zubko-Valva reassuring her son he was “safe now” and thanking him for talking.

“You’re welcome,” he says.

Accidental death my ass. I hope mr cop has fun in prison.

These disgusting pieces of trash deserve everything they are going to get in prison, plus some.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

He has been suspended without pay since Thomas' death. The case hasn't gone to court yet. The police union would undoubtedly fight a firing if he hasn't been convicted of anything yet. He probably needs his pension contributions for attorney fees. He won't need it where he's going anyway.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

NYPD Dad Cries in Court Listening to His 911 Call for Son He is Accused of Murdering

https://toofab.com/2020/03/11/six-ye...ozen-to-death/

Michael Valva broke down in tears in court on Tuesday as he listened to his own 911 call for the son he is accused of murdering.

The chilling audio from January 17 of last year was played at a pre-trial hearing at Suffolk County Supreme Court; it shows the former police officer telling the dispatcher how his 8-year-old had "stopped breathing" after he "fell down and banged his head." Coroners would later confirm the cause of death was hypothermia, after the boy was allegedly forced to sleep on a freezing cold garage floor overnight.

One of the first things he tells the dispatcher is he "gave him a shower to try and help him out a little bit."

"I don't know if he's breathing or not… His heart stopped. He fell down on his way to the bus. He banged his head pretty good."

He told the dispatcher he was doing CPR, asking if it was normal for his stomach to be filling with air. "His belly is filling up a lot as I'm doing CPR," he said.

"Are you sure he's not breathing?" he is asked to which he replies, chuckling: "I don't know, to be honest."

Valva's lawyer John LoTurco told the court it was the first time his client had listened to the recording: "That was an emotional moment for him and I imagine for Angela as well," he said.

If convicted, he faces 25 years to life in prison.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FUCK. HIM.

What the ACTUAL FUCK?!

So he cries after torturing this poor child until he died. What an ENORMOUS piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He laughed during the 911 call?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information