Thread: Holli Christina (36), Branson (13) & Baron Durham (13) were stabbed to death and Landon Durham (16) has been arrested for the murders

Holli Christina (36), Branson (13) & Baron Durham (13) were stabbed to death and Landon Durham (16) has been arrested for the murders

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/us/al...ers/index.html

An Alabama teenager has been arrested for allegedly killing his mother and twin 13-year-old brothers.

The victims -- identified as Holli Christina Durham, age 36; Branson Durham, age 13; and Baron Durham, age 13 -- were found dead of apparent stab wounds inside a house in Munford, Alabama, the Talladega County Sheriff's Office said.

The victims' son and older brother, 16-year-old Landon Durham, faces a capital murder charge for all three killings, Talladega County District Attorney Steve Giddens told CNN affiliate WBRC. Durham is being charged as an adult.

According to Giddens, Durham allegedly killed them "probably sometime early Tuesday morning." Asked if Durham went to school after the alleged murders, Giddens said, "I was told that he did, yes."

Authorities have not released a motive for the murders. Durham is expected to make a first court appearance on Friday.

Alabama teen accused of fatally stabbing mother (Holli Christina Durham, 36), twin brothers (Branson and Baron Durham, 13) ? then going to school

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/alabam...ing-to-school/

An Alabama teen allegedly stabbed his mom and 13-year-old twin brothers to death this week and then went off to school as if nothing had happened, according to disturbing new reports.

Landon Durham, 16, faces a capital murder charge in connection with the death of his mom, Holli Christina Durham, 36, and brothers Branson and Baron Durham in their Munford home, about 60 miles east of Birmingham, according to prosecutors.

He is automatically charged as an adult.

Authorities believe the three were killed early Tuesday, and their bodies were discovered later that day. Landon went off to school at Munford High School after the slayings, Talladega County District Attorney Steve Giddens said at a Wednesday press conference, according to the Gadsden Times.

An investigator spotted Landon Durham around 7:40 a.m. Wednesday traveling toward Etowah County, according to the report.

Giddens did not comment on a possible motive.

'It's just hard to believe these kinds of things can happen,' the prosecutor added.

Dr. Suzanne Lacey, superintendent of the local Talladega County school district, called the triple homicide a 'tragedy.'

'Like any small town, when tragedy strikes it affects the entire community including the school community,' Lacey said in a statement obtained by AL.com. 'Our focus is to support the school family during this difficult time. We have additional counselors available to provide a helping hand and listening ear to our Munford students and staff.'

'This is the kind of crime that you see on TV or the media or the internet that happens in other places,' Giddens said. 'To have it here, really hits home. Munford, like all communities in this county, is pretty close-knit, and I know they are hurting and we are too.'

Last edited by up2trouble; 01-31-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Curious as to the motive.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I merged this with the thread we already had.

Thread Information