Thread: Todt family slaying: Dad in custody after family found dead in Disney World community

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don?t think he?s crazy. It?s gross that he lived with the bodies-hopefully he didn?t sleep in the bed with them

I don?t think the wife had any idea what was going on. I don?t think she would have agreed to kill the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don?t think he?s crazy. It?s gross that he lived with the bodies-hopefully he didn?t sleep in the bed with them

I don?t think the wife had any idea what was going on. I don?t think she would have agreed to kill the kids.
    I agree. I have just seen some people saying that since she did the books and stuff that she knew that they were in a terrible financial/criminal situation. I think that she did know, but I don't think she was in on this plan.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I agree. I have just seen some people saying that since she did the books and stuff that she knew that they were in a terrible financial/criminal situation. I think that she did know, but I don't think she was in on this plan.
    I haven?t read anywhere that she did the books for him, where did you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpienne View Post
    I haven?t read anywhere that she did the books for him, where did you see that?
    I don't remember now, but I remember it saying that she had to be aware of the investigation into fraud since she did the officework/books.

Thread Information