Thread: Kelly Glover (37) was found dead in a pond behind her hotel while on a business trip to Ft Lauderdale

Kelly Glover (37) was found dead in a pond behind her hotel while on a business trip to Ft Lauderdale

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-30-2022 at 03:00 PM.

She was seen by herself at 2 am near an exit? Could she have gone to smoke or something?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Did she want to go for a swim? Or did she fall in, drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Did she want to go for a swim? Or did she fall in, drunk?
    I have seen some saying she took a sleeping pill (maybe Ambien). I am curious to see what the autopsy finds.

My first thought was she went for ice/snack machine and somebody caught her in the stairwell, but I'm sure they would've said if they saw anyone else on the camera
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ke...a-westin-hotel
    JANUARY 13, 2020, 4:15 PM ET
    Family Of Utah Woman Found Dead In Lake Behind Florida Hotel Believe Her Death Is An Accident
    Police haven?t yet released a cause of death for Kelly Glover ? but her family said she had been a sleepwalker since she was a little girl.

BY DORIAN GEIGER
    Kelly Glover Fb
    Kelly Glover Photo: Facebook
    The body of a Utah woman was recovered by police from behind a Fort Lauderdale hotel on Jan. 11.

Kelly Glover, a healthcare professional from Salt Lake City, had been reported missing just two days before her body was found submerged in a lake behind a Westin hotel around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, Fort Lauderdale Police said in a statement to Oxygen.com. Officials are awaiting a medical examiner?s report regarding her cause of death.

Although authorities haven?t released a cause of death, police don?t suspect she was murdered.

Glover was reported missing on Jan. 9 and was apparently last seen trekking down a staircase with no shoes on around 2 a.m. on Thursday, The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported. She was in Florida on a business trip.

The woman?s family suspects she accidentally drowned.

?Talking with the authorities, I don?t think she was suffering for very long,? Bryce Glover, the woman?s father, told Oxygen.com.

The father called his daughter?s death a ?tragic accident.? While the woman?s family is baffled as to how she died, her father said she had a past history with sleepwalking, and said it?s possible that?s what led her to the body of water behind her hotel.

?Ever since she was a little girl she sleepwalked,? Glover added. ?I think that could be a big part of it; if that?s the answer, I don?t know.?

However, Glover?s husband, Adam Bremer, previously told local media that he didn?t believe his wife was a sleepwalker, WPLG reported. Bremer, who said his wife was staying with a friend, said the friend awoke to find Glover missing around 4 a.m. on Thursday.

?My wife was nowhere to be found, and the door was left open,? he told the outlet.

Glover?s phone and purse were found in the hotel room, her spouse said.

?She left it in the room and that?s the last we?ve seen of her,? Bremer said. ?We text each other every morning. I get up before her. I hadn?t heard from her by 9 a.m. I knew something was wrong, sent a few more. The second her friend called me, I already knew.?

Pictures of the hotel?s pool area appears to show a small, metal fence separating a patio walkway at the rear of the property from the body of water where Glover?s body was found behind the Westin.

The hotel?s management wasn?t immediately available to make a statement on Monday.

Glover had only married her husband, Bremer, an Amazon employee in Salt Lake City, last November, the woman?s family said. The newlyweds were supposed to close a sale on a new house this week. The 37-year-old?s father said they were picking out appliances for the home prior to his daughter?s death. They?ve since halted the sale.

?Life was excellent [for them],? Bryce Glover said. ?Her and her husband were having a ball enjoying what they do.?

The grieving father said the last time he saw his daughter was on Dec. 29 at a family party. He described her as ?driven.?

?She was a wonderful, wonderful person and we?re going to miss her big time,? he added in between sobs. ?No one was like her. She was filled with so much energy. If she had a goal she just went after it. She had no fear of accomplishing anything.?

Glover worked as a project manager at CHG Healthcare in Salt Lake City. She had been with the company since 2008, a spokesperson for the company said.

?Our hearts are with Kelly?s family at this time,? Spencer Sutherland, a public relations director for the company, said in a statement to Oxygen.com. ?Kelly was a beloved member of the CHG family and was a true example of putting people first. She was a wonderful person who always thought of others and went out of her way to make people feel valued. She will be deeply missed by all of us here.?

Glover?s family said she loved to sing and dance, enjoyed country music, had a ?natural talent? for golf, and lived to travel. She was the oldest of three sisters in the family.

?She really taught me how to be a woman and really taught me to grow up to be the person that I am,? Melissa Glover, 34, Kelly?s sister, told Oxygen.com.

Roughly a dozen of Glover?s relatives, who made the trip to Florida, said they?re now preparing funeral arrangements for her in Utah.

?It?s just such an unexpected loss,? Danielle Glover, 31, Kelly?s other younger sister, said. ?She was such a good big sister to me and she always, always wanted to take care of me.... She loved life and she didn?t want it to end. And she would be so upset that this happened. She really had an adventurous spirit.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Anyone sleepwalk? Do you take a bottle of water with you?

I've heard of people sleepwalking to their fridge.
    I suppose she could've grabbed a water bottle and walked outside. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I agree. This death case is fishy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I do, but haven't in a while (as far as I know). You'd be suprised what you do while sleep walking. I would hear stories from people I lived with who would be angry at me for saying or doing something that I had no idea I did while asleep. That or they would repeat nonsensical things I said to them that I never remembered saying. It's almost like leading a second life that you're not aware of.

Living alone, I'd wake up to find the remote in the refrigerator and ice cube trays melted on the counter. One time, my neighbor in Hollywood caught me in my PJs walking down the steps ready to just head towards Santa Monica Blvd. He said he called out to me, but I didn't answer and since he knew something wasn't right he went after me, slowly turned me around and I went back up the stairs and in to my apartment on my own. I had no knowledge of any of it. It's super creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wow. You'd pretty much have to lock yourself in.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. You'd pretty much have to lock yourself in.
    Except, my door was locked when I left my apartment. And my door was locked from the inside the next morning so you really can't avoid anything. I guess hand cuffing yourself to the bed would work
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information