Thread: Kelly Glover (37) was found dead in a pond behind her hotel while on a business trip to Ft Lauderdale

Kelly Glover (37) was found dead in a pond behind her hotel while on a business trip to Ft Lauderdale

https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-woma...ajamas-busband

A Utah woman who was on a work trip in Florida has gone missing, authorities say.

Kelly Glover was last seen wearing a white shawl, with socks and no shoes, on hotel security footage heading to the exit stairs, her husband told reporters, adding there is no footage of her outside or leaving the hotel.

Glover, 37, of Holladay, Utah, had been staying with a friend at the Westin Fort Lauderdale. She was in Florida on a trip related to her job, FOX 13 reported.

?Her friend went to bed early," Bremer said, according to Salt Lake City's KSL-TV. "My wife was still up and her friend woke up around 4 a.m., and my wife was nowhere to be found and the door was left open.?

Bremer told reporters his wife left behind her phone and purse.

"She left it in the room and that?s the last we?ve seen of her,? he said, according to Miami's WPLG-TV.

Bremer said hotel security footage shows Glover in her pajamas and socks in a back stairwell headed for an exit around 2 a.m. Thursday.

"As far as I know there is no evidence that she's left the hotel," her cousin, Ryan Glover, said, according to KSL.

Bremer said he knew something was wrong when he hadn't heard from her in the morning.

"She's pretty responsive," he said, KSL reported. "I usually get up before her and I send her the first message in the morning and not one morning has gone by where I haven't heard from her by 9 o'clock."

?I can confirm a report was made for the missing person, detectives are investigating and following up on any leads they get but have no other details other than she has not been recovered at this time," Fort Lauderdale Police Department Detective Tracy Figone said, according to KSL.

Police dive teams searched a nearby body of water, and they've also used helicopters and dogs to try to find her, FOX 13 reported.

She was seen by herself at 2 am near an exit? Could she have gone to smoke or something?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46703090...da-family-says

Kelly Glover, the Utah woman who went missing this week on a Florida business trip, was found dead Saturday, family members announced on Facebook.

Glover, 37, was last seen on Wednesday night at her hotel after traveling to Florida on Tuesday. She had planned to stay there for the week.

Ryan Glover told KSL Kelly was an "experienced traveler" and a "very independent person."

More information about the finding and the circumstances of Glover's death was not immediately available.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...thcc9dKEUpvRA8

A woman visiting South Florida from Salt Lake City, Utah, was found dead near the hotel where she was staying.

Police were seen early Saturday afternoon removing a body from a large lake that is adjacent to the Fort Lauderdale Westin, located at 400 Corporate Drive.

Authorities later confirmed that the deceased woman was Kelly Glover, who was in South Florida on business and staying at the Westin.
    Hotel surveillance footage shows Glover was barefoot, going down a stairwell at 2 a.m. on Thursday. Bremer said Glover doesn’t have a history of sleepwalking.

Police had been searching the hotel’s surrounding area for Glover since Friday, but found nothing despite utilizing K-9 units, helicopters and eventually, divers.

According to Fort Lauderdale police, detectives to not suspect foul play, but the exact cause of death has not yet been determined by medical examiners. An investigation is ongoing.

Did she want to go for a swim? Or did she fall in, drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Did she want to go for a swim? Or did she fall in, drunk?
    I have seen some saying she took a sleeping pill (maybe Ambien). I am curious to see what the autopsy finds.

My first thought was she went for ice/snack machine and somebody caught her in the stairwell, but I'm sure they would've said if they saw anyone else on the camera
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ke...a-westin-hotel
    JANUARY 13, 2020, 4:15 PM ET
    Family Of Utah Woman Found Dead In Lake Behind Florida Hotel Believe Her Death Is An Accident
    Police haven?t yet released a cause of death for Kelly Glover ? but her family said she had been a sleepwalker since she was a little girl.

BY DORIAN GEIGER
    Kelly Glover Fb
    Kelly Glover Photo: Facebook
    The body of a Utah woman was recovered by police from behind a Fort Lauderdale hotel on Jan. 11.

Kelly Glover, a healthcare professional from Salt Lake City, had been reported missing just two days before her body was found submerged in a lake behind a Westin hotel around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, Fort Lauderdale Police said in a statement to Oxygen.com. Officials are awaiting a medical examiner?s report regarding her cause of death.

Although authorities haven?t released a cause of death, police don?t suspect she was murdered.

Glover was reported missing on Jan. 9 and was apparently last seen trekking down a staircase with no shoes on around 2 a.m. on Thursday, The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported. She was in Florida on a business trip.

The woman?s family suspects she accidentally drowned.

?Talking with the authorities, I don?t think she was suffering for very long,? Bryce Glover, the woman?s father, told Oxygen.com.

The father called his daughter?s death a ?tragic accident.? While the woman?s family is baffled as to how she died, her father said she had a past history with sleepwalking, and said it?s possible that?s what led her to the body of water behind her hotel.

?Ever since she was a little girl she sleepwalked,? Glover added. ?I think that could be a big part of it; if that?s the answer, I don?t know.?

However, Glover?s husband, Adam Bremer, previously told local media that he didn?t believe his wife was a sleepwalker, WPLG reported. Bremer, who said his wife was staying with a friend, said the friend awoke to find Glover missing around 4 a.m. on Thursday.

?My wife was nowhere to be found, and the door was left open,? he told the outlet.

Glover?s phone and purse were found in the hotel room, her spouse said.

?She left it in the room and that?s the last we?ve seen of her,? Bremer said. ?We text each other every morning. I get up before her. I hadn?t heard from her by 9 a.m. I knew something was wrong, sent a few more. The second her friend called me, I already knew.?

Pictures of the hotel?s pool area appears to show a small, metal fence separating a patio walkway at the rear of the property from the body of water where Glover?s body was found behind the Westin.

The hotel?s management wasn?t immediately available to make a statement on Monday.

Glover had only married her husband, Bremer, an Amazon employee in Salt Lake City, last November, the woman?s family said. The newlyweds were supposed to close a sale on a new house this week. The 37-year-old?s father said they were picking out appliances for the home prior to his daughter?s death. They?ve since halted the sale.

?Life was excellent [for them],? Bryce Glover said. ?Her and her husband were having a ball enjoying what they do.?

The grieving father said the last time he saw his daughter was on Dec. 29 at a family party. He described her as ?driven.?

?She was a wonderful, wonderful person and we?re going to miss her big time,? he added in between sobs. ?No one was like her. She was filled with so much energy. If she had a goal she just went after it. She had no fear of accomplishing anything.?

Glover worked as a project manager at CHG Healthcare in Salt Lake City. She had been with the company since 2008, a spokesperson for the company said.

?Our hearts are with Kelly?s family at this time,? Spencer Sutherland, a public relations director for the company, said in a statement to Oxygen.com. ?Kelly was a beloved member of the CHG family and was a true example of putting people first. She was a wonderful person who always thought of others and went out of her way to make people feel valued. She will be deeply missed by all of us here.?

Glover?s family said she loved to sing and dance, enjoyed country music, had a ?natural talent? for golf, and lived to travel. She was the oldest of three sisters in the family.

?She really taught me how to be a woman and really taught me to grow up to be the person that I am,? Melissa Glover, 34, Kelly?s sister, told Oxygen.com.

Roughly a dozen of Glover?s relatives, who made the trip to Florida, said they?re now preparing funeral arrangements for her in Utah.

?It?s just such an unexpected loss,? Danielle Glover, 31, Kelly?s other younger sister, said. ?She was such a good big sister to me and she always, always wanted to take care of me.... She loved life and she didn?t want it to end. And she would be so upset that this happened. She really had an adventurous spirit.?
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Anyone sleepwalk? Do you take a bottle of water with you?

I've heard of people sleepwalking to their fridge.
    I suppose she could've grabbed a water bottle and walked outside. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=195046718

Kelly Nicole Glover
    June 12, 1982 ~ Jan 9, 2020
    Kelly Nicole Glover, born June 12th 1982, left this earth on January 9th 2020 due to a tragic accident. She is survived by her husband, Adam Bremer, her parents Bryce and Michelle, her sisters Melissa and Dani, her kitties Marchello and Bella, as well as dozens of aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. Kelly was preceded in death by her grandparents Ike, Lucille and Grandma Lee, and her aunts Sharla and Kim.

Kelly graduated a year early from Brighton High in 1999 and got her college degree from the University of Utah. Kelly was a beautiful and passionate woman, who craved new adventures and liked a challenge. She worked at CHG Healthcare for the last ten years, working her way up into project management in marketing. She set her sights on developing her skills and creating the life she wanted. She was an actress, model, real estate agent, singer, and surfer. She was involved with her LGBTQ community and loved to volunteer. She was an activist for causes near to her heart, and had aspirations to get into politics. She was known for her amazing ability to plan trips and navigate foreign countries. She always dreamed of living in Italy. Kelly loved watching the summer concerts at Red Butte with her sisters, cousins, and friends. She never missed an opportunity to go to the Glover cabin in Bear Lake. She adored country music and singing karaoke at her favorite spots.

In the last two years of her life, Kelly reconnected with Adam. They were in the process of making a new home together, filled with all the treasures that Kelly had collected and refurbished. She was deeply in love and said he was the best thing that happened to her. We will miss her loving spirit, quick humor, stubborn confidence that she was always right, and her generosity and willingness to help her younger sisters.

We thank her CHG family and friends, the strangers who showed up to search and shared our flyer, and all of our loved ones who rallied behind us with outpouring support and concern. Please join us on Saturday January 18th at 9880 S 3100 E at the LDS stake center in Sandy, Utah for a celebration of Kelly's life. She wouldn't want it any other way. Closed casket viewing will be held from 8:30-9:30 with funeral to follow. Flowers can be sent to the LDS Stake Center. Cheers, sweet Kelly.

I agree. This death case is fishy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I do, but haven't in a while (as far as I know). You'd be suprised what you do while sleep walking. I would hear stories from people I lived with who would be angry at me for saying or doing something that I had no idea I did while asleep. That or they would repeat nonsensical things I said to them that I never remembered saying. It's almost like leading a second life that you're not aware of.

Living alone, I'd wake up to find the remote in the refrigerator and ice cube trays melted on the counter. One time, my neighbor in Hollywood caught me in my PJs walking down the steps ready to just head towards Santa Monica Blvd. He said he called out to me, but I didn't answer and since he knew something wasn't right he went after me, slowly turned me around and I went back up the stairs and in to my apartment on my own. I had no knowledge of any of it. It's super creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Wow. You'd pretty much have to lock yourself in.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. You'd pretty much have to lock yourself in.
    Except, my door was locked when I left my apartment. And my door was locked from the inside the next morning so you really can't avoid anything. I guess hand cuffing yourself to the bed would work
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information