Thread: Kaylee Roberts (16) dies of flu complications

Kaylee Roberts (16) dies of flu complications

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/16-yea...complications/

A 16-year-old Ohio girl died on New Year?s Eve after she came down with the flu and suffered complications, her family said.

Midpark High School junior Kaylee Roberts was first admitted to the hospital last week, news station WKBN reported.

The teen was released but returned to the hospital with complications from the illness, including pneumonia, and had a stroke, the report said.

Her family confirmed her death Tuesday on a GoFundMe page and called her an ?intelligent young lady.?

?She was such a beautiful, caring, hardworking, and intelligent young lady,? the page said. ?She had such an amazing kindness about her and cared so much for so many family and friends. Kaylee was an exceptional singer, animal lover, fashion trend setter, and a wonderful person and had a very bright future ahead.?

Berea City School District said that counseling will be available to students in the wake of Roberts? death.

?Please keep Kaylee?s family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time,? the district said.

I’m not going to lie, these threads are scaring the hell out of me.

This poor girl died on NYE, she should have been out celebrating

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I’m not going to lie, these threads are scaring the hell out of me.

This poor girl died on NYE, she should have been out celebrating
    How did you spend your new years eve when you were 16? You went out celebrating?

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    How did you spend your new years eve when you were 16? You went out celebrating?
    You didn't?!?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    I will never forget my NYE when I was 16. I lied about where I was going, and had a friend’s mom tell my dad what we were supposedly doing. He caught her in a lie, so I got grounded. I spent the night cursing my dad in the basement. I said “im never going to forgive you for ruining my life!” I was a bit dramatic, but I was super pissed. Obviously I didn’t forget about it

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I will never forget my NYE when I was 16. I lied about where I was going, and had a friend’s mom tell my dad what we were supposedly doing. He caught her in a lie, so I got grounded. I spent the night cursing my dad in the basement. I said “im never going to forgive you for ruining my life!” I was a bit dramatic, but I was super pissed. Obviously I didn’t forget about it
    I always got busted for shit after....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My parents would make up stay home and bought us sparkling grape juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

But what did you do that would be considered celebrating or partying? Spending the night cursing your pops in the basement doesn't sound like celebrating.

I have no idea what I did on NYE when I was 16.

Thread Information