Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harley Dilly (14) was found dead in the wall of an abandoned house after cliimbing down the chimney and getting stuck

Harley Dilly (14) was found dead in the wall of an abandoned house after cliimbing down the chimney and getting stuck

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 04:41 PM.

I think I read elsewhere Harley is short-like 4’10 and someone could have mistaken him for being a much younger kid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He?s got that sweet dorky look like Kyron had :(

I’ve been reading up on this case on webslueths. There was mention of his mom “outing” his bathroom habits, and something about him showering several times a day? I wonder if he has OCD.

He has his own YouTube channel though his videos are getting deleted 1 by 1. Here’s one of them, it pretty random,

Last edited by Angiebla; 01-06-2020 at 12:51 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ok I’m officially obsessed with this case. The parents called the police because Harley was freaking out about them taking his phone, yet they wait a day and a half to report him missing. They imply he has OCD and has a set schedule he doesn’t deviate from, but he ran away?

I’m not implying the parents did it, I would just really like to know what happened to him. If you watch the above video until the end he says he’s mentally unstable. I feel like if he did kill himself, Texas equisearch (sp?) or the various police bureaus would have found him. They had so many resources they didn’t need the public’s help at all in the search (now they are saying the public can help).

First his mom said she last “saw” him last on Friday morning before school. Now she says she didn’t see him bc the room was dark. Students in the class said he was absent thursday, but no one can verify that?

This whole thing is a clusterfuck. He left for school between 6-7 am and vanished into thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I find it odd that they did a story just to say this.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/01/...investigation/
    I wonder if they're saying that just to make them feel like they're not under suspicion, like how they kept saying that the dog fucker woman that hung her kids wasn't a suspect. Maybe they're hoping that if they think they're in the clear, they'll lead them to his body.

The sheriffs office is now saying Harley was meeting up with an unknown person that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The sheriffs office is now saying Harley was meeting up with an unknown person that morning.
    I was already beginning to think it was the parents. And he reminds me of Kyron also.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAgain View Post
    I was already beginning to think it was the parents. And he reminds me of Kyron also.
    I haven’t ruled them out in my mind yet.

So I finally have a theory. He was seen on security video at 6:08 am headed the path he usually took to school. I think he got into the car with someone he knew.

So I finally have a theory. He was seen on security video at 6:08 am headed the path he usually took to school. I think he got into the car with someone he knew.
    Do you think it's something nefarious or just that he's hiding out with them?

Do you think it's something nefarious or just that he's hiding out with them?
    I think he’s deceased.

Apparently, the coroner is on the scene at an abandoned house across the street from the Dilly home. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Some news sources are saying a body was NOT found and it's just police on the scene. Others say the coroner is there. So I dunno
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley’s dad killed himself? It’s on fb and Twitter. I’m also seeing reports the coroner isn’t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley?s dad killed himself? It?s on fb and Twitter. I?m also seeing reports the coroner isn?t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.

Yeah I saw the rumor about the dad on fb. The guy who first posted it is a kook, though ... so I'm not buying it just yet. I usually don't join fb groups for this stuff because they're so toxic, but I joined this one. Bunch of nutcases

He seems to talk about a lot of online friends on his YouTube channels and there's two different channels, Harley Dilly and Harley Dilly 2.0. My thinking is he has been taken by someone who new him online. An older person maybe. He is/was a cute kid and looks younger than 14. I hope he's alive and ok but my feelings are he's likely no longer alive.☹️

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley’s dad killed himself? It’s on fb and Twitter. I’m also seeing reports the coroner isn’t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.
    The dad didn't kill himself but Harley was found dead behind a wall or in a crawlspace in the abandoned house across the street. Law enforcement was heard making pounding noises and it was t

Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    The dad didn't kill himself but Harley was found dead behind a wall or in a crawlspace in the abandoned house across the street. Law enforcement was heard making pounding noises and it was t
    It was them removing drywall from the house to get to Harley . They removed his body around 1 a.m. this morning.

Apparently this was where he would runaway to or hangout when he left home . If it isn't suicide or foul play he most likely froze to death from no heating in the house .

I thought the same thing RBW why wouldn?t they have searched there?

Am I annoying-it sounds like he ran away and was there the whole time , but how did he get behind the wall?

Just saw the press conference. He got caught in the chimney trying to enter the house. Hopefully he didn?t suffer.

Just saw the press conference. He got caught in the chimney trying to enter the house. Hopefully he didn?t suffer.
    Ugh, that sounds horrible. I wonder how far away the closest house was? No one heard him scream for help? I would think he would've screamed for a while....breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ugh, that sounds horrible. I wonder how far away the closest house was? No one heard him scream for help? I would think he would've screamed for a while....breaks my heart.
    Again, I have to think he was alive for awhile. If they had searched there immediately they might have found him alive. Breaks my heart-poor kid!

Again, I have to think he was alive for awhile. If they had searched there immediately they might have found him alive. Breaks my heart-poor kid!
    I am hoping he wasn?t stuck there for 2 weeks, alive.

Ok I read elsewhere he probably died within 6-7 hours of suffocation.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-14-2020 at 12:39 PM.

There was about a 40+ hour gap between him leaving the house Friday morning (caught on video) and his parents reporting him missing late Saturday. He was dead before anyone started searching, no doubt.

I remember in the KJ case, experts said he would've been unconscious within an hour, so I'm betting that's the case here, too.

There were no signs of forced entry on that house, so I'm not surprised LE didn't think he was there. I'm also not surprised no one heard anything ... he was encased in brick on a very tall house with a big yard, and, if he couldn't breathe well, he wouldn't be able to scream loud, either.

Thread Information