Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harley Dilly (14) was found dead in the wall of an abandoned house after cliimbing down the chimney and getting stuck

Harley Dilly (14) was found dead in the wall of an abandoned house after cliimbing down the chimney and getting stuck

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/12/...s-safe-return/

The Port Clinton Police Department kept their word to provide a daily update to the nationwide search for the 14-year-old boy reported missing from the Port Clinton area.

On Saturday, Port Clinton Police Chief Rob Hickman said the family has fully cooperated from the investigation and wanted to share a message to the public.

Harley Dilly disappeared from his home more than a week ago on Dec. 20, according to police.

Since his disappearance, K-9 teams and helicopters from both state and federal agencies assisted in a search that has covered more than 100 acres near Dilly?s home on Thursday.

?The main focus here is to get Harley home to mom and dad,? Chief Hickman said.

Hickman said more than 1,500 flyers with Dilly?s photo and information have been distributed. He is urging residents in the community to leave their porch lights on at night to signal that the home is a safe and welcome place to end the search.

?Harley, come home,? Hickman said to conclude Friday?s press conference.

Dilly?s family spoke out about their family member?s disappearance on Friday night, and shared the following message to the Port Clinton Police Department to share:

?We want to thank all the agencies and all the people from the community who have assisted in searching for our son Harley from now and through the holiday season. As you can imagine our family is terribly distraught at this time. This is not the Christmas wish we had hoped for. We pray for the safe return of our son, Harley. Harley if you hear/read this, please come home we missed you, your family miss you. You are not in trouble. We love you. Thank you one and all for the continued effort and work you are doing, and for all your thoughts and prayers. Pray, share, keep your eyes open.?

The police chief said the search for Dilly expanded throughout the United States after receiving tips about the boy?s disappearance from across the country, but he would not comment if Dilly?s case appears to be a kidnapping or if he is considered a runaway juvenile.

According to police, Harley Dilly left for school around 7 a.m. Friday, but never made it.

Police said Dilly was wearing glasses, grey sweatpants, a maroon puffy jacket, and black tennis shoes.

Police said if something was not right, Dilly would stay away from home for the night and return the next day.

Chief Hickman shared in a previous press conference that Dilly wasn?t feeling well the day of his disappearance, but his mom still made him go to school.

The chief also said that the department does not believe Dilly was abducted.

Dilly does have a sister out of state, but there was no sign of him when officials checked the house, according to Chief Hickman.

Police said Dilly?s disappearance was reported to the department at 11:50 p.m. on Saturday, and officers have been observing numerous hours of video from the surrounding community since.

Port Clinton police said Harley is believed to be the person in the following picture that was captured between 6 a.m. - 7 a.m. on Friday in the area between Dilly?s residence on E. 5th Street and the Port Clinton High and Middle School campus.

Just over an hour after sharing the surveillance photo, Port Clinton Police announced the department and Ottawa County Prosecutor James VanEerten is offering a $2000 reward for information leading to the safe return of Dilly.

Police said that the Bikers Against Abused And Neglected Children have contacted them and committed an additional $2,000 for any information leading to the safe return of Dilly.

If anyone has information regarding Dilly?s disappearance, they?re urged to call Port Clinton Police at 419-734-3121.

I think I read elsewhere Harley is short-like 4’10 and someone could have mistaken him for being a much younger kid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/po...es/20191228104

The reward offered for information regarding the whereabouts of a missing 14-year-old boy has increased from $4,000 to $7,000.

Law enforcement officials are searching for Harley Dilly, who has been missing for about 10 days.

Port Clinton Police Chief Rob Hickman announced the reward money increase on Saturday in a Facebook post. The police department and Ottawa County Prosecutor James VanEerten are offering $2,000, as are the owners and employees of Fisherman’s Wharf and BeYoutiful Hair and Nail Salon.

The Sandusky co-founder of Bikers Against Abused and Neglected Children has also pledged $2,000 toward the reward money, and an anonymous donor has pledged $1,000 toward the boy’s safe return, Port Clinton police officials said.
    Yeah, he's a very small 14 year old!

He was last seen wearing glasses, grey sweatpants, a maroon jacket, and black tennis shoes. He has brown hair, green eyes, and weighs about 100 pounds, officials said.

He?s got that sweet dorky look like Kyron had :(

I find it odd that they did a story just to say this.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/01/...investigation/

The search for the 14-year-old boy reported missing from the Port Clinton area is now in its 12th day.

During a daily update provided by Port Clinton police, Chief Rob Hickman said the family is cooperating during the investigation surrounding the missing boy.

“I would like to advise you that through the entire investigation of the disappearance of Harley Dilly, the family has fully cooperated and we have no reason to believe they are involved,” Hickman shared on Facebook on Wednesday morning.

I’ve been reading up on this case on webslueths. There was mention of his mom “outing” his bathroom habits, and something about him showering several times a day? I wonder if he has OCD.

He has his own YouTube channel though his videos are getting deleted 1 by 1. Here’s one of them, it pretty random,

Last edited by Angiebla; 01-06-2020 at 12:51 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ok I’m officially obsessed with this case. The parents called the police because Harley was freaking out about them taking his phone, yet they wait a day and a half to report him missing. They imply he has OCD and has a set schedule he doesn’t deviate from, but he ran away?

I’m not implying the parents did it, I would just really like to know what happened to him. If you watch the above video until the end he says he’s mentally unstable. I feel like if he did kill himself, Texas equisearch (sp?) or the various police bureaus would have found him. They had so many resources they didn’t need the public’s help at all in the search (now they are saying the public can help).

First his mom said she last “saw” him last on Friday morning before school. Now she says she didn’t see him bc the room was dark. Students in the class said he was absent thursday, but no one can verify that?

This whole thing is a clusterfuck. He left for school between 6-7 am and vanished into thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I find it odd that they did a story just to say this.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/01/...investigation/
    I wonder if they're saying that just to make them feel like they're not under suspicion, like how they kept saying that the dog fucker woman that hung her kids wasn't a suspect. Maybe they're hoping that if they think they're in the clear, they'll lead them to his body.

The sheriffs office is now saying Harley was meeting up with an unknown person that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The sheriffs office is now saying Harley was meeting up with an unknown person that morning.
    I was already beginning to think it was the parents. And he reminds me of Kyron also.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAgain View Post
    I was already beginning to think it was the parents. And he reminds me of Kyron also.
    I haven’t ruled them out in my mind yet.

So I finally have a theory. He was seen on security video at 6:08 am headed the path he usually took to school. I think he got into the car with someone he knew.

So I finally have a theory. He was seen on security video at 6:08 am headed the path he usually took to school. I think he got into the car with someone he knew.
    Do you think it's something nefarious or just that he's hiding out with them?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Do you think it's something nefarious or just that he's hiding out with them?
    I think he’s deceased.

Apparently, the coroner is on the scene at an abandoned house across the street from the Dilly home. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Some news sources are saying a body was NOT found and it's just police on the scene. Others say the coroner is there. So I dunno
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley’s dad killed himself? It’s on fb and Twitter. I’m also seeing reports the coroner isn’t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley?s dad killed himself? It?s on fb and Twitter. I?m also seeing reports the coroner isn?t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.

Yeah I saw the rumor about the dad on fb. The guy who first posted it is a kook, though ... so I'm not buying it just yet. I usually don't join fb groups for this stuff because they're so toxic, but I joined this one. Bunch of nutcases

He seems to talk about a lot of online friends on his YouTube channels and there's two different channels, Harley Dilly and Harley Dilly 2.0. My thinking is he has been taken by someone who new him online. An older person maybe. He is/was a cute kid and looks younger than 14. I hope he's alive and ok but my feelings are he's likely no longer alive.☹️

WS is a shit show right now. Apparently there is a rumor Harley’s dad killed himself? It’s on fb and Twitter. I’m also seeing reports the coroner isn’t there, and Harley is still missing, but they found his puffer jacket in the abandoned house.
    The dad didn't kill himself but Harley was found dead behind a wall or in a crawlspace in the abandoned house across the street. Law enforcement was heard making pounding noises and it was t

Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    The dad didn't kill himself but Harley was found dead behind a wall or in a crawlspace in the abandoned house across the street. Law enforcement was heard making pounding noises and it was t
    It was them removing drywall from the house to get to Harley . They removed his body around 1 a.m. this morning.

Apparently this was where he would runaway to or hangout when he left home . If it isn't suicide or foul play he most likely froze to death from no heating in the house .

All the news stories this morning are odd.

https://www.10news.com/news/national...been-recovered

On Tuesday, state officials in Ohio said the search for Harley Dilly has been canceled and the boy has been recovered.

A vague statement from the Ohio Attorney General's Office said the "child has been recovered." It’s unclear at this time if he was found dead or alive.
    https://fox8.com/2020/01/14/search-f...rence-in-case/

Police sources tell the Fox 8 I-Team that missing Harley Dilly has been recovered.

No further details have been released.

There will be a 12 p.m. press conference to provide an update on the case.
    How in the world did they not search the abandoned house across the street all this time in a missing kid case???
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-14-2020 at 06:34 AM.

I thought the same thing RBW why wouldn?t they have searched there?

Am I annoying-it sounds like he ran away and was there the whole time , but how did he get behind the wall?

Just saw the press conference. He got caught in the chimney trying to enter the house. Hopefully he didn?t suffer.

Just saw the press conference. He got caught in the chimney trying to enter the house. Hopefully he didn?t suffer.
    Ugh, that sounds horrible. I wonder how far away the closest house was? No one heard him scream for help? I would think he would've screamed for a while....breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information