Thread: Airport Executive Bryan Malinowski (53) shot in the head after a shootout with federal agents when they tried to serve a search warrant at his house

Airport Executive Bryan Malinowski (53) shot in the head after a shootout with federal agents when they tried to serve a search warrant at his house

I want to know more!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/airport...ors-rcna144482

An airport executive who was shot in the head this week during a shootout with federal agents has died, a spokesperson for the airport said Thursday.

?With a heavy heart, we announce the passing of our executive director Bryan Malinowski,? the spokesperson for the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport said in a statement, adding that Malinowski was a 16-year employee and the airport experienced significant growth and success under his leadership.

?We extend our heartfelt condolences to Bryan?s wife, Maer, loved ones and friends,? the statement said.

Malinowski?s wife declined a request for an interview when reached by phone Thursday before news of his death was announced.

Malinowski, 53, was wounded when agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives tried to serve a search warrant at his home just after 6 a.m. Tuesday. The ATF said one of its agents sustained a ?non-life-threatening? wound in the shootout. Malinowski was shot more than once, Arkansas State Police have said.

Malinowski?s brother, Matthew Malinowski, 55, previously told NBC News that his sibling was shot in the head and was not likely to survive.

Earlier Thursday, residents here said they were still struggling to make sense of the bloodshed, recalling Malinowski as a near-perfect neighbor.

Illegal firearms, apparently.

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2...alinowski-case

Details are provided in an affidavit, provided by the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Eastern District of Arkansas. It says Malinowski purchased at least 150 guns over the past three years, many of which he sold at gun shows or to private buyers in other settings. Six firearms that passed through Malinowski’s hands are known to have been recovered in the commission of a crime, the affidavit says, although at least half of the crimes it describes are marijuana possession. He sold three firearms to undercover officers.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Given he worked at the Clinton airport, I bet there will be conspiracy theories about him/his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Given he worked at the Clinton airport, I bet there will be conspiracy theories about him/his death.
    If there are then these people are idiots. It's a figurehead name given to a large airport in the state where he was governor, nothing more. Remember when the south elected Democrats???!!! But I heard some idiots trying to tie the Boeing whistleblower death to the Clintons (OMG it was stupid and insane) so of course they will try to tie this guy's shooting to the Clintons since it just happened to occur in the state where Bill was once governor.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    If there are then these people are idiots. It's a figurehead name given to a large airport in the state where he was governor, nothing more. Remember when the south elected Democrats???!!! But I heard some idiots trying to tie the Boeing whistleblower death to the Clintons (OMG it was stupid and insane) so of course they will try to tie this guy's shooting to the Clintons since it just happened to occur in the state where Bill was once governor.
    People. Are. Stupid.

Thread Information