Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tylee Ryan (17) & Joshua Vallow (7) found buried 7 months after they went missing

I?m watching the dr Phil episode on this now. I don?t think a case has ever infuriated me more. I want to rip Lori?s face off. She should be tortured until she tells where the kids are.

I'm glad she's still sitting in jail. Sounds like she doesn't have enough collateral for any of the bail bondsmen in that area.

Pulllleaze.
    Guilty 100%.

Zombies. So bizarre, yet it's on brand.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Thread: Tylee Ryan (17) & Joshua Vallow (7) missing from Rexburg Idaho since 9/23/19
    I get the anger in this case, but why do you have to show up in threads and say outrageously violent shit all the time?

Anonymous smiter: I'm no preemie, but that doesn't matter. I'll tell you exactly fucking why.

Bad things happen to good people every goddamn day.

Every day.

It makes me rage that this is the case.

I'm glad it doesn't affect you in the same way, but, for lack of better words, FUCK YOU.

Many of those profiled here on mds are dead from the carelessness, hate, and ignorance of another. Sorry, but if you do stupid, dangerous, hateful shit that ends up taking the life of another, you deserve to lose the privilege that life brings.

Because I give a fuck about people, and it is especially difficult when it happens to kids. Nothing makes me want to toss a mf to the alligators than those who abuse children.

And I'm not the only one, I just have the balls to put it in writing.

Do yourself a favor, kid, leave it alone.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m watching the dr Phil episode on this now. I don?t think a case has ever infuriated me more. I want to rip Lori?s face off. She should be tortured until she tells where the kids are.
    See? I'm not the only one.

Do humanity a favor, you soft hearted chickenshits. Become a parent. Find out what it's like to give a shit about something more than you care about yourself.

I don't give two shits that I don't know who they are, they're children, for fuck's sake, and they deserve better. No one gets to choose whether or not their parents are batshit crazy murderous fuckwits, but that doesn't mean that they deserve to suffer because of it.

Lori is dog shit, personified. We may never find her kids. The least we can do is exhaust all resources, and by any means necessary. She needs to die. As does anyone who has any knowledge of these children's whereabouts and doesn't step the fuck up and talk.

This is a woman who believes in zombies. She/They killed those kids, probably screaming about zombies and them not being them. Evil AF

They found human remains on Daybell's property.
    Finally!

Rexburg Police: Human remains found on Chad Daybell's property

REXBURG, Idaho ? Chad Daybell is in custody after human remains were found at his home north of Rexburg Tuesday morning.

Police confirmed that the remains had been discovered in a press conference Tuesday afternoon.

Assistant Chief Gary Hagen said the remains have not been identified. He did not specify whether the remains belong to one person or more than one person, or whether they appeared to be from an adult or a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    They found human remains on Daybell's property.
    Finally!

Rexburg Police: Human remains found on Chad Daybell's property
    Finally an answer...and we all knew it was coming, but still very sad.

Yeah I knew those kids were done for. I hate these people so fucking much

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wwy-story.html

Lori Vallow’s long-missing son JJ has reportedly been matched to one of the sets of remains found on her husband Chad Daybell’s Idaho property Tuesday.

The 8-year-old boy’s grandmother confirmed the news to local outlet Fox 10 Wednesday, minutes after Daybell’s bond was set at $1 million in a virtual hearing.

Police have still not confirmed the identification of the bodies, but prosecutor Ron Wood said during the hearing that both sets of human remains likely belonged to children.

Wood said the concealment of one of the bodies was “particularly egregious,” but provided no further details.

Public hangings are a thing of the past but they could charge admission and give the money to charity to off these two evil fucks.

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

SALEM, Idaho -- A neighbor who lives across the street from Chad Daybell is describing what he saw in the months after two children went missing. The remains of those children were discovered on Daybell's property.

Family members confirmed the remains recovered by Rexburg police and the FBI belong to Joshua JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan. JJ would have recently turned 8 years old, and Tylee was 17.

Both disappeared at different times from Rexburg, Idaho, last September.

Matthew Price said he's lived across the street from Chad Daybell, the entire time Chad and his family have lived in Idaho. He's been following the investigation into the missing children, and the suspicions that centered on his neighbor.

"We've been very concerned the whole time for JJ and Tylee," Matthew said.

He watched out his windows and from his yard as law enforcement spent two days digging in Chad's yard, and searching the property.

Matthew recognized the area where investigators brought in a backhoe to dig a deep hole, where it appears they recovered the children's remains.

Now that he thinks back, he is remembering some incidents that stand out in that exact spot.

"We noticed they were having a few bonfires that were kind of out of the ordinary," he explained. "They had a big bonfire last fall, and they had two or three big bonfires this spring."

It really was so nice and convenient that Alex died.

Public hangings are a thing of the past but they could charge admission and give the money to charity to off these two evil fucks.
    See? I'm not the only one. And since I'm feeling particularly petty tonight:

To the incognito noob twatmaggot who smited me: Fuck you.

As awesome as it is to be right about this, it sucks, because two children are gone forever.

And why?

Because mom is a worthless cunt and I hope they bury her ass alive somewhere so she can suffer before she dies. Moreso for the jackass she was fucking.

Hope the sex was worth it, needledick, because someone is about to stretch the shit out of your asshole in prison. And I hope they do, too. I hope they make a fucking example out of the both of you, and that you die begging for your worthless soul and screaming for someone to give a shit. I hope you are terrified of death, and that they taunt you until the moment you take your last fucking breath.

You deserve nothing less.

I hate these people, I hate them.

If they are sentenced to death, any execution once the appeals have been exhausted will take place in 2046, and you won't find many people as against the death penalty than me, but I'll think of how old Tylee and Joshua should be now and the years stolen from them, and feel a grim satisfaction.

Once again, another case of there being people who wanted the kids if mom didn't want them. JJ and his sister didn't have to die. Stick that narcissistic bitch and her asshole husband in jail and throw away the key. I really hate these two.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Finally!

A psychological assessment has determined Lori Vallow Daybell is incompetent to move forward with further court proceedings.

On Thursday, District Judge Steven Boyce issued a stay ? or hold ? on the case based on the assessment. The order indicates her attorney requested the evaluation after her fitness to proceed was called into question. On March 8, Lori?s entire case was put on hold pending a competency evaluation.

The results show Daybell is not mentally sound to proceed to trial and it recommends she undergo treatment. It?s not clear what that treatment will entail or where it will occur.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...o-stand-trial/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

A bullet would be awesome treatment for her

Convenient.

Bury her......alive

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Lori is claiming to not be "competent". She's competent enough to keep her shitty hair dye in place though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://magicvalley.com/news/local/c...d14ad1e79.html

Judge: Woman accused in kids' slayings still unfit for trial
    16 hrs ago

In this March 6, 2020, file photo, Lori Vallow Daybell glances at the camera during her hearing, with her defense attorney, Edwina Elcox, right, in Rexburg.

John Roark/The Idaho Post-Register

ST. ANTHONY (AP) ? A judge has decided an Idaho woman charged with conspiring with her new husband to kill her two children is still not fit to participate in her own court proceedings.

District Judge Steven Boyce made the decision Wednesday to extend Lori Vallow Daybell?s time in a state mental hospital by at least 180 days.

The East Idaho News reports Daybell was committed to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare on June 8 after a mental health professional said she was not competent to stand trial. Last month, Boyce asked for a progress report on her condition after getting letters asking for her commitment to be extended.

Daybell and her husband Chad Daybell are charged with multiple counts of conspiracy to commit murder and first-degree murder, among other crimes. The charges are in relation to the deaths of 7-year-old Joshua ?JJ? Vallow, 16-year-old Tylee Ryan ? two of Lori?s kids ? and Chad?s first wife, Tammy Daybell.

The children?s bodies were found in Chad Daybell?s backyard in Idaho in 2020.

Chad Daybell also appeared during the Zoom hearing with his attorney John Prior to discuss moving his November trial to a later date.

Boyce said the prosecution and defense still need to continue the exchange of evidence and a change of venue hearing still needs to be held.

The complex case began in 2018, according to the indictment, when Chad and Lori Daybell ? both still married to other people ? began espousing their apocalyptical system of religious belief.

Lori Daybell was arrested in Hawaii in 2020 on an Idaho warrant.

In Arizona, Lori Daybell is charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the death of her previous husband. Charles Vallow was shot and killed by Lori Daybell?s brother, Alex Cox, who claimed it was self-defense. Cox later died of what police said was natural causes.

Chad Daybell has pleaded not guilty to all the Idaho charges. He doesn?t face charges in Arizona. Lori Daybell has not yet entered a plea in the Idaho or Arizona cases.

Poppycock!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Poppycock!
    Agreed. They covered up the murders. They can't just plead insanity to get off easy now.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information