Thread: Came Lowe (25) missing from Hamtramck, MI since 12/17/19

Came Lowe (25) missing from Hamtramck, MI since 12/17/19

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/25-...e-in-hamtramck

The family of Came Lowe is deeply troubled after the 25-year-old went missing 10 days ago.

She was last seen on Dec. 17 as she was leaving her home in Hamtramck in the 5000 block of Trowbridge, reportedly telling her mother she?d be back.
    Grandmother pleads for missing granddaughter?s return after 10 days

A woman believes her 25-year-old granddaughter is being held somewhere against her will after she hasn't been seen or heard from in 10 days.

??I?ll be right back.? Right back means right back. Maybe go to the corner store or the gas station to get pop or a cigarette, I don?t know. But right back means right back. It doesn?t mean I?m going to be gone for 10 days,? her grandmother Carrie Jefferson says. ?She left everything there, things she wouldn?t have left.?

Jefferson says Came left all of her belongings at home, something she doesn?t believe she?d do if she left on her own volition. Jefferson believes someone is holding Came against her will.

They say disappearing without a trace and not giving them a call is out of her character.

?I?m telling you, somebody has to have her against her will. She don?t do this,? Jefferson says. ?With all the sex trafficking stuff, I don?t know. She?s a pretty girl, you know what I?m saying.?

Came?s family has been getting the word out about her missing via social media, hoping someone has seen her and will come forward with information that will lead to her safe return.

?Please, if you?ve seen her, if you think you?ve seen her, go back to the place and see,? Jefferson says.

If you?ve seen Came or have any information about her disappearance, you?re asked to call the Hamtramck police department.
    Latest News

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...nd/4517796002/

amay Lowe, a 25-year-old Hamtramck woman who went missing more than a month ago, has been reportedly found and is home safe.

Lowe left her home on the 5000 block of Trowbridge Street in Hamtramck on Dec. 17, telling her mother she'd be right back. She was on her way to a gas station at the corner of Conant and Caniff, according to WXYZ-TV (Channel 7).

When she didn't return home, her family and friends searched, passed out flyers and worked with local authorities to find her, according to WDIV-TV (Channel 4).

On Jan. 15, the Hamtramck Police Department told The Review Hamtramck that Lowe had been located in Toronto and was safe.

Authorities in Toronto said they spotted Lowe a day after she went missing, according to WDIV. She appeared to be confused and was taken to a local hospital. She was in the hospital until staff heard about her disappearance in the news.

“The Hamtramck Police Department received information that a person believed to be Camay Lowe had been located and was safe," Hamtramck Police Chief Anne Moise told The Review. “Her family was contacted and have confirmed with detectives that it is Camay. She is safe, and appears to have left on her own — no foul play suspected."

Thread Information