Thread: Allyson Watterson (21) was found dead 6 months after she went missing

Allyson Watterson (21) was found dead 6 months after she went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Don't think this will end well.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending/...NVU5QUH7Q2LUQ/

The Washington County Medical Examiner announced on Friday that the body was identified as Allyson Watterson. No final cause of death has been determined, authorities said.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I wish there were something that would show the area where she went missing vs. the area where she was found. Hmmm...
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I wish there were something that would show the area where she went missing vs. the area where she was found. Hmmm...
    I assume it must be pretty close by based on:

Based on the location of the remains and evidence found at the scene, detectives suspect the remains are Watterson?s.
    Also, Garland sounds like a pretty shitty guy who has probably been enabled by his equally shitty father his entire life.

https://www.washingtoncountyda.org/n...ltiple-charges

BENJAMIN HUNTER GARLAND SENTENCED TO THREE YEARS IN PRISON ON MULTIPLE CHARGES

HILLSBORO, Ore.- On April 8, 2020, Benjamin Hunter Garland pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, fraudulent use of a credit card and second-degree theft. Additionally, his probation was revoked on charges of unlawful use of a weapon, attempted coercion, fourth-degree assault and obliteration or change of a firearm identification number. Mr. Garland was then sentenced to three years in prison by Judge Rebecca Guptill. Senior Deputy District Attorney Gina Skinner prosecuted the defendant.

This plea agreement marks the closure of three separate cases pending against the defendant.

Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle:

On December 23, 2019, Washington County Sheriff?s deputies were dispatched to a rural area of North Plains, Oregon on a report of a missing woman. During that search, they spotted a pickup truck parked on a nearby property. A witness then told deputies that Mr. Garland moved the truck out of sight as deputies arrived. Deputies confirmed the truck was reported stolen. Mr. Garland admitted that he stole the truck several days earlier.

Fraudulent use of a credit card:

On December 17, 2019, Mr. Garland used a cell phone which didn?t belong to him to access a popular ride sharing application. He then used the phone to pay for the ride. As this was happening, the true owner of the phone received a notification alerting him to the unexpected charge. The owner had recently moved out of state and accidentally left his phone behind.

The owner contacted the driver, who then confronted Mr. Garland. Mr. Garland fled the car on foot but was arrested a short time later by deputies with the Washington County Sheriff?s Office.

Second-degree theft:

On October 29, 2019, Mr. Garland entered a store in Hillsboro, Oregon and spent at least three hours filling a grocery cart with various items. He then left the store without paying for a single item. A loss prevention officer confronted Mr. Garland who fled the area on foot while wearing a stolen jacket. The stolen merchandise had an estimated value of $700. This was all captured on video surveillance.

Officers with the Hillsboro Police Department eventually tracked down Mr. Garland and made the arrest.

The Washington County District Attorney?s Office would like to acknowledge the work of the Washington County Sheriff?s Office and the Hillsboro Police Department on these cases.

In addition to his prison sentence, Mr. Garland was also ordered to serve two years of post-prison supervision after he is released. He will be transferred to the Oregon Department of Corrections to begin serving his sentence.

Hide Media contact information
    Stephen Mayer
    Public Information Officer
    971-708-8219
    stephen_mayer@co.washington.or.us
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Here's a picture of the entitled little twat.

ETA:

Ben Garland FB*: https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.garland.96

*Not entirely convinced this is the same person but a news site posted the profile pic from this FB account alongside Allyson's photo. If so, he seems like a pretty "normal" kid from a pretty "normal" family.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 07-07-2020 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add link
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Here's a picture of the entitled little twat.

ETA:

Ben Garland FB*: https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.garland.96

*Not entirely convinced this is the same person but a news site posted the profile pic from this FB account alongside Allyson's photo. If so, he seems like a pretty "normal" kid from a pretty "normal" family.
    Looks like she "liked" his most recent pic so yeah, I am betting that is his FB.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Looks like she "liked" his most recent pic so yeah, I am betting that is his FB.
    Duh, I missed that. Thanks.

Duh, I missed that. Thanks.
    I usually only look to see if that person commented, I just accidently hovered over the likes and her name popped out at me.

Would be so much easier if people didn't have their friends list private, I hate that!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I usually only look to see if that person commented, I just accidently hovered over the likes and her name popped out at me.

Would be so much easier if people didn't have their friends list private, I hate that!
    Me too! And private pages are the worst. Seriously, a private page? Where is your ego, FFS????

Me too! And private pages are the worst. Seriously, a private page? Where is your ego, FFS????
    Mine is private, but that's just because of my stepson's mom. She is a psycho stalker.

Mine is private, but that's just because of my stepson's mom. She is a psycho stalker.
    Been there, done that - back when you actually had to leave the house to stalk someone. So glad I didn't have to deal with the added burden of social media, I really do sympathize.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...s-now-say.html
    Misty Watterson, Allyson's mother, told reporters Friday that her daughter and Benjamin Garland had been in North Plains to visit a friend when their car broke down.

The two got separated as they left to go get help, Misty Watterson said.

"That's why they were out here," she said. "They weren't out here doing bad stuff."

Van Kleef said the sheriff's office has no evidence of this, either.

"We don't know what they were doing out there," said van Kleef. "We certainly don't have a broken-down car."

So mom got a cell phone from someone and gave it to the daughter, but the police needed to find the previous owner to ask who the carrier was... does this mean the cell plan was still in the previous owner's name?

This, along with the statement above from the mom gives me weird vibes.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Keeping your friends list private is wise and recommended. Not just because of stalkers but also when someone clones your fb and then bugs all your friends, sending a friend request.

How long before they arrest the bf?

Been there, done that - back when you actually had to leave the house to stalk someone. So glad I didn't have to deal with the added burden of social media, I really do sympathize.
    Well to be fair she has never physically stalked us. The last few years she has been living in another state, and she hasn't been in my stepson's life for over 8 years now. BUT, she is the kind of person who would steal my pictures of him on FB and post as her own, to possibly make it look like she has been in his life so people won't think she is a shitty mother. Wouldn't put it past her.

This is bitch is crazy, I have soooo many stories from before she decided she didn't want to be a mom to him. Basically, she tried to get custody so she could get money for him, when the judge said no my husband has had custody and it will stay that way, she didn't see the point in being his mom so she stopped coming around.

Well to be fair she has never physically stalked us. The last few years she has been living in another state, and she hasn't been in my stepson's life for over 8 years now. BUT, she is the kind of person who would steal my pictures of him on FB and post as her own, to possibly make it look like she has been in his life so people won't think she is a shitty mother. Wouldn't put it past her.

This is bitch is crazy, I have soooo many stories from before she decided she didn't want to be a mom to him. Basically, she tried to get custody so she could get money for him, when the judge said no my husband has had custody and it will stay that way, she didn't see the point in being his mom so she stopped coming around.
    Ugh, I had a very similar situation. Your son is better off without her.

Thread Information