Thread: Brandon Lawson (26) missing from Bronte, TX since August 8, 2013

Brandon Lawson (26) missing from Bronte, TX since August 8, 2013

I could have sworn we had a thread on Brandon. I find this case very interesting. San Angelo was pat of my stomping ground at one time in my life. I was listening to the YT videos that I am going to link below, and I had serious deja va when the GF was talking about small towns in Texas. I know exactly what she is talking about.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...xas/630518002/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 03:05 PM.

I thought we had a thread too. This is one of my fave cases to obsess over.

Never heard of this case before, but holy shit. My guess is he wandered too far and died from exposure. Crazy they never found him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Oh yeah, this is a good one to obsess over. We should all post our own transcripts of the 911 call!

True Crime Garage has a couple good episodes on this and they slow down the audio a lot which makes deciphering it easier. I'm still clueless as to what he really says, though.

I used to obsess and listen to the call over and over, all the slowed down versions etc. I had all kinds of wild ideas in the beginning but now I just think he was high on meth and wandered into the woods where they haven?t been able to search and died of the elements or hogs or something

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They believe they've found his remains! It's crazy because I've followed this case from the beginning and is one of those that I think about from time to time. This is only a portion of the story, the rest is at the link:

SAN ANGELO*? Nearly a decade after a San Angelo father of four disappeared, his remains may have been found, according to a page dedicated to finding him."In our hearts, we know it's Brandon," Lawson family says.

"Recently, one of those advocates led a small search party in the vicinity of Brandon?s last known location," the post stated, mentioning the party had possibly found his clothing.
    "The Texas Rangers conducted a search that ultimately led them to discover human remains in this same area. Although DNA tests are needed to confirm identification, in our hearts ...we know that it is Brandon," the message stated.

The post as of 4:41 p.m. Friday had been shared more than 900 times, with nearly 600 comments and 3,200 reactions.

"For years, we have gone to great lengths to search the area of Brandon?s last known whereabouts," a message stated. "Our main focus throughout this entire ordeal has been to bring Brandon home so that he can finally rest in peace and our family can have the answers we have prayed for."

The family hopes DNA evidence will prove the remains belong to Lawson, bringing the case to an end.

As of 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 4, authorities had released no details to the public yet confirming what the results of the DNA testing had shown.
    https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...ys/6668447001/
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh wow. And close to where he disappeared from.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oh wow. And close to where he disappeared from.
    Exactly. It's always bizarre to me when people are found so close to where they went missing even with extensive searching. This is why I think Maura Murray is still out there after dying of exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Exactly. It's always bizarre to me when people are found so close to where they went missing even with extensive searching. This is why I think Maura Murray is still out there after dying of exposure.

Amazing that after all these years and all the searches, he was there all along.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post

Amazing that after all these years and all the searches, he was there all along.
    I agree too about Maura. I think she was injured, took off to hide because she was drunk, and succumbed to the elements and her injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I agree too about Maura. I think she was injured, took off to hide because she was drunk, and succumbed to the elements and her injuries.
    Yep! I have my own theories as to why she was there in the first place, but I've always believed that she grabbed the booze, her packback and intended on hiding out for the night to avoid a DUI. She was already in enough trouble with that before that night where she wouldn't have wanted to be there when the police arrived. She told the bus driver to not call them, she saw that he probably was and she decided to hoof it away from the scene and succumbed overnight. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Yep! I have my own theories as to why she was there in the first place, but I've always believed that she grabbed the booze, her packback and intended on hiding out for the night to avoid a DUI. She was already in enough trouble with that before that night where she wouldn't have wanted to be there when the police arrived. She told the bus driver to not call them, she saw that he probably was and she decided to hoof it away from the scene and succumbed overnight. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    I agree with all of this. I would love to hear your theory on why she went.

I think Brandon's remains would have been found years ago if chief deputy Brandon Neal and his department hadn't written this off as someone running off to start a new life . There were two missing persons cases under this guy and he erroneously claimed both men were alive and just started new lives .

Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    I think Brandon's remains would have been found years ago if chief deputy Brandon Neal and his department hadn't written this off as someone running off to start a new life . There were two missing persons cases under this guy and he erroneously claimed both men were alive and just started new lives .
    Lazy departments everywhere. We need to start holding them accountable. That's the problem. No accountability for brushing stuff off.

Lazy departments everywhere. We need to start holding them accountable. That's the problem. No accountability for brushing stuff off.
    I couldn't agree more. Police Departments and District Attorneys need to be held accountable for this kind of incompetence.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Police Departments and District Attorneys need to be held accountable for this kind of incompetence.
    Yep. Cases like this:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...hlight=rehfeld

Wasn't solved thru hard work on the part of the local police. It got solved because some of those involved got caught doing something else and made a deal with cops in Wyoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Out of curiosity, do you hear what seems like 2 voices on his 911 call?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisn18 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you hear what seems like 2 voices on his 911 call?
    I heard two voices, but it might just be me.

Thread Information