Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chicago baby kidnapped in 1964 has been found through DNA

Here is what I want to know. Who is Lorraine's husband Robert Fountain? The only one I can find in Manton Michigan is age 79, so therefore born in about 1941, making him about 20 years younger than Lorraine. Any ideas?

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyNeuroAtypical View Post
    Here is what I want to know. Who is Lorraine's husband Robert Fountain? The only one I can find in Manton Michigan is age 79, so therefore born in about 1941, making him about 20 years younger than Lorraine. Any ideas?
    Queena and I have been trying to look into this case too. Still not sure about a lot of things.

Lorraine's mother, Blanche, seems to have had a very tumultuous life also. She was married four times (at least) and had kids with three of those guys.

Why does NOBODY in that small town of Manton provide information to the Fronczak family? And why is there not one single photo of Lorraine anywhere in the public sphere that could assist in identifying whether it was her, or someone else, who stole him from the hospital?

There is a Debra Mosher on Ancestry who has a private photo of Lorraine, and a private photo of Blanche.

I can't even find a photo of Lorraine in any old yearbook online.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I've been looking for pictures too. Someone posted on Webslueths about Kevin Baty having a sister and the sister doesn't believe the DNA. Apparently, Aurora/Audra/Lorraine had big breast and wouldn't have fit into a nurse's uniform. I would copy the post, but they may get upset.

Here's a quote from reddit for
    "Robert Fountain is still alive. He he raised Kevin like his own. But Lorraine had Kevin before they met. She told people the father was some "football player." Lorraine had kids of her own, but she didn't raise them. My guess is her clock was ticking and she wanted one for herself. Kevin and her were quite close. Kevin created molds, was a mold maker. He seemed to be a simple person, who was happy to stick close to home and work in his shed. Robert met Lorraine while she was working at a bar as a waitress.

Kevin's sister is also still alive. She still claims her mom didn't do it .. that she would never fit in a nurse's uniform, because she was quite large breasted. She did go by different names, but for some reason no one questioned it."

Very sad isn't it. The kidnapper won to the bitter end, her inluence ensured that Dora never saw her son again :(

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Kudos to Queena, as she found this.

This was the real Paul Fronczak:
    https://www.holdshipfuneralhomes.com...#/obituaryInfo

From the memorial wall:

https://www.facebook.com/WhoIsPaulFr...91609344313789

Quote Originally Posted by wisp View Post
    Is this the sister?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Is this the sister?
    No, that's Kevin Baty's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    No, that's Kevin Baty's daughter.
    Oh, I was confused. Thanks!

Info

Im from the area. Don't know much about the situation. Just read about it today. I did some searching, and Loraine had a son Gerry Fountain a few days less than a year, the year prior before Kevin was born. Some reason Gerri and his family are redacted from almost everything relating them. Google Robert Fountain to find out.

My wife also did some searching as well, pretty sure Lorraines dad died of an accident which killed an unborn twin of Lorraines just days prior to her birth.

So Gerry F born 1963, Kevin B 1964, Theresa F 1965 . How was kevin born before they met if they had a kid already, and another the year after Kevin was born also.

Thread Information