Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: Chicago baby kidnapped in 1964 has been found through DNA

  1. #1
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863

    Chicago baby kidnapped in 1964 has been found through DNA

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-fr...ortedly-found/

    A baby mysteriously kidnapped in 1964 may have finally been found ? more than half a century later. Chester and Dora Fronczak's son, Paul, was taken from a Chicago hospital when he was just days old. Shortly after investigators thought they had found him, but decades later, they realized they had the wrong person.

    KLAS-TV investigative reporter George Knapp broke the story on MysteryWire.com. Fronczak is now living in Michigan and has kids of his own who heard about his kidnapping, reports CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz.

    "His children became convinced that their dad was the real deal, was the real Paul. They took some tests and tracked it down," Knapp said.

    Their father, whose DNA matched the baby's, wants to remain anonymous.

    "Imagine what a shock it would be. You're 55 years old. You think you know who you are. You think you know who your family is. And you suddenly get a bolt out of the blue that tells you you're not that guy after all. You're this guy. You're a kidnapped baby," Knapp said.

    The mystery surrounding Fronczak began in 1964 when a woman posing as a maternity ward nurse told his mother, Dora, that she needed to take the baby to see the doctor. The woman never came back, sparking a massive search by the FBI.

    A year later, law enforcement officials thought they found him when they discovered a boy abandoned in New Jersey with ears shaped like Fronczak's. The Fronczaks adopted him and raised him in Chicago.

    In 2013, "CBS This Morning" spoke with the man who grew up believing he was Paul Fronczak.

    "My mom and dad pretty much said you're our son. We love you, and that's all you need to know," Paul Fronczak said.

    It wasn't until he took a DNA test as an adult that he found out he was not the kidnapped baby.

    "I felt the color drain from my face and I started thinking about all these things that everyone takes for granted, like when your birthday, how old you are, who your mom and dad is," he said.

    As for this new development, the FBI tells CBS News: "Our investigation into this matter remains ongoing as we continue to pursue all leads? There is no further information at this time."

    Knapp said so far, the man believed to the true Paul Fronczak has not reunited with his mother.

  2. #2
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    I really want to know what made his kids think he might be the missing baby, and convince his to get his DNA tested against the missing baby's, in the first place! I am also curious if he will ever actually meet/interact with his biological family. Can you imagine?!

  3. #3
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,574
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I really want to know what made his kids think he might be the missing baby, and convince his to get his DNA tested against the missing baby's, in the first place! I am also curious if he will ever actually meet/interact with his biological family. Can you imagine?!
    This is just crazy. What about the parents who raised him? Are they alive? Are they the ones who took him or was he sold/given to them? Just so many questions...


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  4. #4
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This is just crazy. What about the parents who raised him? Are they alive? Are they the ones who took him or was he sold/given to them? Just so many questions...
    These are questions I want answered as well!

  5. #5
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/ancest...aby-abduction/

    DNA ancestry sites were key in cracking the case of the 1964 abduction of a newborn boy swiped from a Chicago hospital, a genetic genealogist has revealed.

    One of Paul Fronczak’s close relatives submitted DNA samples to several ancestry sites in an attempt to find the newborn, who was snatched from his mother’s hospital room on April 27, 1964, according to genetic genealogist CeCe Moore.

    Fronczak was only 1 day old when a woman posing as a nurse took off with him, officials said.

    The FBI launched a search for the child that led to an abandoned baby in New Jersey who had ears similar to parents Chester and Dora Fronczak’s missing son.

    The couple adopted the child and raised him as their own, but he took a DNA test later on in life proving he wasn’t related to them.

    The man who had grown up as Paul Fronczak then set out to find his adoptive parents’ still-missing son, according to Moore. In 2014, she worked with the adopted man to submit a DNA sample from one of his close relatives to Ancestry.com, 23andme.com, MyHeritage.com and FamilyTreeDNA.com.

    The sites altogether have around 30 million DNA records from others who voluntarily upload their results and allow users to connect with people who share their genetic ancestry.

    She described the experiment as a genetic fishing expedition — but it paid off last year when they finally got a notification through one of the sites that there was a match.
    \
    The other Paul Fronczak turned out to be a 55-year-old man living in rural Michigan, she said.

    Moore declined to provide more details about the man and his family, citing his privacy.

    “The most important thing is that he and his mother have a reunion,” Moore told the Associated Press. “Our greatest wish is for that to happen.”

    His mom, Dora Fronczak, is in her 80s and still lives in the Chicago area, while Chester died several years ago, WGN-TV reported.

    The FBI declined to confirm whether the case has been solved.

  6. #6
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Kudos to Queena, as she found this.

    This was the real Paul Fronczak:
    https://www.holdshipfuneralhomes.com...#/obituaryInfo



    Obituary

    Kevin Ray Baty of Manton passed away on Saturday April 25, 2020 at his home with his loving family by his side. He was 56 years old.

    Kevin was born on March 14, 1964 and was raised in the Lake City/Manton area by his parents Robert & Lorraine Fountain. He graduated from Manton High School and worked as a mold-maker and machinist since graduating.

    Kevin enjoyed spending time outdoors and in his garage and garden. He also enjoyed time spent with his close friends and family.

    Surviving Kevin are his three loving daughters, Jessica (Matthew) LaFreniere of Cadillac, MI, Meagan (Troy) Heuker of McBain, MI, Kendra (Josh Moreno) Baty of Chicago, IL; and four grandchildren.

    Cremation has taken place and no services will be held at this time.

    The family is being served by the Hall-Holdship Funeral Home.
    From the memorial wall:
    Guest
    April 29
    Three Memorial Trees were ordered in memory of Kevin Ray Baty. Plant a Tree We wish we had the chance to meet you. Rest in peace. Your brothers and your mom, Paul, David, and Dora Fronczak
    https://www.facebook.com/WhoIsPaulFr...91609344313789

    January 25, 2020 9:56 PM
    David Fronczak
    PLEASE REPOST, especially if you live in the Midwest or Michigan.
    This is Kevin Baty of Manton, MI. I’m looking for any information on the woman that raised him. She kidnapped him from my parents in 1964, from a hospital in Chicago, IL. She kept him in Chicago for a number of years before returning to Manton, MI, where I believe she had other relatives (and estranged children). He has never left that small, isolated town. Literally nobody is helping my family understand who this woman was, where they lived, or what their lives were like. The FBI has abandoned the case (despite knowing much more info about her). They wrongly placed another baby into my parents arms in 1966 (pre-DNA) that had been abandoned in New Jersey to “close the case.” This woman is dead, but the Baty family is covering it up to hold onto “memories of their grandma.” They have no remorse for her actions, or understanding for the agony my parents suffered over 50 years, and have had little contact with my mom or I since I discovered them almost a year and a half ago. Jessica Baty LaFreniere and Meagan Baty Heuker are two of his daughters living in Michigan. Kendra Baty is his youngest daughter living in Chicago. All I’ve asked from them is to know who their grandmother was, and help us learn what happened to my brother, who was stolen from my mom’s arms when he was 36 hours old. They haven’t told me a thing about her. If she were innocent it would be quite easy to prove. I plead for any mother reading this to imagine that happening to them, and help my mom and I find some answers. Jessica’s husband Matt LaFreniere actually texted me to “stop bothering them, she is dead, the story is over.” I’d like anyone reading this to imagine the family of a felon saying that to you, despite her crime, simply because she was dead. As if the crime never happened or impacted anyone. #kevinbatyispaulfronczak #kevinbaty#whoispaulfronczak #jessicalafrenierebaty#meaganheukerbaty #kendrabaty #jessicabaty #meaganbaty#stolenbabies

  7. #7
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    6,652
    Rep Power
    18337352
    Maybe I'm just an idiot, but that first story up there ^^^^ makes no sense at all. Fronczak's children thought he was the kidnapped (Fronczak) baby and he took a DNA test but his DNA didn't match. So how did they come up with Kevin Baty as the REAL Fronczak baby?

    In any event, and if I'm reading these jacked up articles correctly, the kidnapped Fronczak Baby was raised by the Batys and didn't want to meet his real mother when he learned the truth. What do they expect from a son who was raised by a low-life criminal? He's probably as much of a low-life as his mother was. Shame on that whole damned family. May the Virgin Mary.... oh never mind....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  8. #8
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Maybe I'm just an idiot, but that first story up there ^^^^ makes no sense at all. Fronczak's children thought he was the kidnapped (Fronczak) baby and he took a DNA test but his DNA didn't match. So how did they come up with Kevin Baty as the REAL Fronczak baby?

    In any event, and if I'm reading these jacked up articles correctly, the kidnapped Fronczak Baby was raised by the Batys and didn't want to meet his real mother when he learned the truth. What do they expect from a son who was raised by a low-life criminal? He's probably as much of a low-life as his mother was. Shame on that whole damned family. May the Virgin Mary.... oh never mind....
    Sorry if I misunderstood what you are asking, but here goes my explanation:

    Baby was kidnapped

    Another baby is found and FBI says it is the missing baby and gives the baby back to the family of the kidnapped baby, where he is raised as their child. A few years ago he took a DNA test and realized he isn't the biological child of the family. He starts looking for his parents' real kidnapped baby.

    Real kidnapped baby is alive and well and living somewhere else, and I suspect he submitted his DNA just like everyone else (but not me) is doing nowadays and his daughters or someone did an ancestry search and put two and two together, OR the baby raised as Paul Fronczak sleuthed him out once his DNA was uploaded. I totally don't believe that they suspected he was the kidnapped baby beforehand.

    The real kidnapped baby never met his biological family and died about a year or so after they figured out he was the missing kid.

    So at this point, someone in his family is the kidnapper in my mind. Some people seem to think mom, others grandma. IDK. I guess he just wanted to continue living the life he had and didn't want to contribute to something that might get the only family he had known arrested.

    It reminds me of this case:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=kidnapped She rejected her bio mom too after her true identity was discovered.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Kevin Baty' daughter say a program on the Fronczak baby and convinced their dad to do a ancestry test. From the above comment which had to have been deleted, because the link doesn't take me to the comment, the daughter contacted the Fronczak's with the suspicion that their dad was the missing Paul. DNA confirms it, and the entire family clams up. Some how the name Aurora Baty got mixed in as the grandma name. She stole Paul and raised him for a few years in Chicago, then took him back to Michigan to her daughter Lorraine Fountain. Paul was then raised by the Fountain's. Here's her Find a grave https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...ances-fountain

    Her mom isn't named Baty. If you search ancestry, there's not a single Aurora Baty.

    So I think that Lorraine Fountain kidnapped Paul and raised him as her own. He was her only child and would have been born when she was in her early 40s. His kids would remember her, and I think that's the reason why they don't want to talk. It appears that she had a Iiving siblings, so I'm not sure if they ever DNA tested her or her siblings. It's such a heartbreaking case, and I wish that the Fronczak's had closure.

  10. #10
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Kevin Baty' daughter say a program on the Fronczak baby and convinced their dad to do a ancestry test. From the above comment which had to have been deleted, because the link doesn't take me to the comment, the daughter contacted the Fronczak's with the suspicion that their dad was the missing Paul. DNA confirms it, and the entire family clams up. Some how the name Aurora Baty got mixed in as the grandma name. She stole Paul and raised him for a few years in Chicago, then took him back to Michigan to her daughter Lorraine Fountain. Paul was then raised by the Fountain's. Here's her Find a grave https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...ances-fountain

    Her mom isn't named Baty. If you search ancestry, there's not a single Aurora Baty.

    So I think that Lorraine Fountain kidnapped Paul and raised him as her own. He was her only child and would have been born when she was in her early 40s. His kids would remember her, and I think that's the reason why they don't want to talk. It appears that she had a Iiving siblings, so I'm not sure if they ever DNA tested her or her siblings. It's such a heartbreaking case, and I wish that the Fronczak's had closure.
    Thanks for the summation, that makes sense. I have to say that I really admire Paul (the kid raised by the Fronczak family) for trying to find his family's bio child after he figured out that he wasn't really their kid. That had to be very emotional.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thanks for the summation, that makes sense. I have to say that I really admire Paul (the kid raised by the Fronczak family) for trying to find his family's bio child after he figured out that he wasn't really their kid. That had to be very emotional.
    I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine the rejection that Dora Fronczak feels. I understand that it's hard to find out that you've been kidnapped, but I would still meet my innocent birth mom. I think that Lorraine kidnapped Paul. How she did it, no idea, you can't place her in Chicago using her name. This is just a big mess.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    None of this makes sense to me. If Lorraine Fountain was born in 1921, her mom couldn't have passed a long time a baby off as her own in 1964. Where does the name Baty come from? There isn't and hasn't been a trace of a Aurora Baty that I can find. Lorraine had to be the kidnapper. I'm assuming that she had trouble having kids and was maybe faking a pregnancy in 1964. When it came time to produce the baby, she kidnapped Paul. I don't know so confused, anyone want to help me figure this out?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    I forgot to add, that I found Kevin Baty class of 1982. I didn't find a picture. So he was using the Baty last name. Hmm I'm going to search for any Baty living in Chicago in the 60s.

    https://old-friends.co/studentRecord...=197*93977&dd=

  14. #14
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I forgot to add, that I found Kevin Baty class of 1982. I didn't find a picture. So he was using the Baty last name. Hmm I'm going to search for any Baty living in Chicago in the 60s.

    https://old-friends.co/studentRecord...=197*93977&dd=
    Maybe he knew and avoided having a picture taken? Or maybe his mom avoided his getting his picture taken by keeping him home that day or something?

  15. #15
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Maybe he knew and avoided having a picture taken? Or maybe his mom avoided his getting his picture taken by keeping him home that day or something?
    Lorraine married a lot. I wish I knew how to post screenshots. I'll try to copy and paste.


    Back to search results

    FamilySearch Family Tree

    Lorraine Frances Arnold
    Married names:
    Loraine Frances Fountain
    Lorraine Frances Bowers
    Lorraine Frances Harrison
    Lorraine Frances Baty
    Also known as:
    Lorraine Frances Aldrich
    Gender:
    Female
    Birth:
    Nov 4 1921
    Marriage:
    Apr 15 1940
    Marion, Osceola, Michigan, United States
    Marriage:
    Mar 24 1951
    Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, United States
    Divorce:
    June 30 1947
    Ingham, Michigan, United States
    Residence:
    1930
    Reeder, Missaukee, Michigan, United States
    Residence:
    1935
    Lake City, Missaukee, Michigan
    Residence:
    1940
    Marion, Marion Township, Osceola, Michigan, United States
    Residence:
    Apr 1 1996
    Manton, Michigan 49663
    Residence:
    Apr 1 1996
    Manton, Wexford, Michigan, United States
    Residence:
    Jan 1 2009
    Manton, Michigan, United States
    Death:
    June 25 2004
    Parents:
    Frank Raymond Arnold
    Blanche E Winston
    Spouses:
    Alexander Franklin Bowers
    Walter Harrison
    Children:
    Kevin Ray Baty
    Norma Bowers
    Siblings:
    Harry Raymond Arnold
    Charles Leo Arnold
    Dorothy Buffum
    Robert Jean Palmer
    Carl Hutson Palmer
    Geraldine Louise Kwilinski (born Palmer)
    James Lee Boyer
    Larry Winston Boyer

    I can't find anything on her daughter Norma.

  16. #16
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    I am soooo not the genealogy person. Is anyone else on here good at that where you could help Queena search? I really want the answers on this case.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    There's a lady name Jody Hope who has been on it. I'm trying to find her and invite her here.

  18. #18
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    There's a lady name Jody Hope who has been on it. I'm trying to find her and invite her here.


    And BTW, I am glad you're back. I've missed you!

  19. #19
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    6,652
    Rep Power
    18337352
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Sorry if I misunderstood what you are asking, but here goes my explanation:

    Baby was kidnapped <snip>

    The real kidnapped baby never met his biological family and died about a year or so after they figured out he was the missing kid. <snip>

    It reminds me of this case:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=kidnapped She rejected her bio mom too after her true identity was discovered.
    Thank you. I remember that case. Another Florida case was Kimberly May, but she was switched at birth w/a sick baby who eventually died. She had screwed up relationships with both sets of parents.

    Here's a link to her case: https://www.thecinemaholic.com/kim-mays/

    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine the rejection that Dora Fronczak feels. I understand that it's hard to find out that you've been kidnapped, but I would still meet my innocent birth mom. I think that Lorraine kidnapped Paul. How she did it, no idea, you can't place her in Chicago using her name. This is just a big mess.
    Unless the woman who kidnapped you didn't raise you right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    There's a lady name Jody Hope who has been on it. I'm trying to find her and invite her here.
    We need her. Genealogy makes my head 'splode.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  20. #20
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,002
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Thank you. I remember that case. Another Florida case was Kimberly May, but she was switched at birth w/a sick baby who eventually died. She had screwed up relationships with both sets of parents.

    Here's a link to her case: https://www.thecinemaholic.com/kim-mays/
    I remember that case from when I was a kid. I was reading about her recently. She seems very messed up.

  21. #21
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    6,652
    Rep Power
    18337352
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I remember that case from when I was a kid. I was reading about her recently. She seems very messed up.
    Check out the FB page of the 18yo from Walterboro, SC that you posted about - she's messed up too. All of her FB posts are about getting into fights with other "bitches and hoes." Her posts sound like a 15yo boy. Maybe I'm the weird one, but I can't imagine living like that. I suppose finding out your Mom isn't your Mom and got you in the most criminal of ways would be enough to mess with your head.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  22. #22
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I remember that case from when I was a kid. I was reading about her recently. She seems very messed up.
    She was also abused by her not real dad.

    It feels good to be back.

    Supposedly, Lorraine Fountain had a lot of kids. None are listed, and Kevin didn't have a brother listed.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,033
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Not to make this any weirder. The Paul that was given to the family by the FBI was actually a twin. His name was Jack, hers Jill. Jill is still missing and people believe that she was killed and his parents or whoever left him somewhere so they didn't have to explain what happened to Jill and I think claimed that they both went to live with family elsewhere. It's been a while since I read about it so some details may be off but I always thought that part of the story make it crazier than it already was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  24. #24
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    6,652
    Rep Power
    18337352
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    She was also abused by her not real dad.

    It feels good to be back.

    Supposedly, Lorraine Fountain had a lot of kids. None are listed, and Kevin didn't have a brother listed.
    Hmmm.... How many of them were biologically hers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Not to make this any weirder. The Paul that was given to the family by the FBI was actually a twin. His name was Jack, hers Jill. Jill is still missing and people believe that she was killed and his parents or whoever left him somewhere so they didn't have to explain what happened to Jill and I think claimed that they both went to live with family elsewhere. It's been a while since I read about it so some details may be off but I always thought that part of the story make it crazier than it already was.
    I didn't think this story could get any more twisted than it was...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  25. #25
    Senior Member Queena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Posts
    2,544
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Hmmm.... How many of them were biologically hers?



    I didn't think this story could get any more twisted than it was...
    I'm not sure if it's true that she had more kids. None are listed on his obituary, and I can't find any obituaries for family members.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •