Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heidi Broussard (33) was found strangled in the trunk of a car after an old friend allegedly tried to steal her baby

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think you have the gist of it. I don't think she had a solid plan. It looks like she was also friending a lady that was pregnant with a baby boy, so I guess it was just the first person she had the chance to kill and snatch the baby. I guess she didn't realize that living with a dead body was going to be problematic.
    Yeah. You would think that with all the planning that goes into this gruesome kidnapping, that eliminating the body and staying under the radar would be an important part of it.

I mean, I've never tried to steal a baby but with how often women are birthing at home these days, I imagine you can put together a a plausible story for why your baby is two or three weeks old and you're JUST NOW getting it to a hospital for a birth-certificate.

And any true-crime reader/watcher knows a little about destroying a corpse.

Why would this woman go through all the trouble to hunt down (no sick pun intended, although it's what she did) a newborn and NOT destroy the evidence of a crime?
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Caring for newborns is a hard job. She didn't have enough time to get rid of the body.

These type of women are the worst. Has anyone ever got away with doing something like this? The foster care system is full of kids just waiting for adoption.

RIP Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Caring for newborns is a hard job. She didn't have enough time to get rid of the body.

These type of women are the worst. Has anyone ever got away with doing something like this? The foster care system is full of kids just waiting for adoption.

RIP Heidi
    Well I guess the ones who have gotten away with it, are the ones we would never know about.

Welcome back, Queena!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...pris-rcna68954

Texas woman accused of killing friend and taking her baby sentenced to 55 years in prison

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Texas woman accused of killing friend and taking her baby sentenced to 55 years in prison
    Good. Let's hope she serves all of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Dick tips
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information