Thread: Braxton Williams (6) and his sister Bri'ya Williams (5) missing from the yard of their Jacksonville, FL home since 12/15/19-AMBER ALERT

Braxton Williams (6) and his sister Bri'ya Williams (5) missing from the yard of their Jacksonville, FL home since 12/15/19-AMBER ALERT

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/16/us/ja...ert/index.html

An Amber Alert was issued Sunday for two young siblings who were last seen playing in their front yard in Jacksonville, Florida, authorities said.

Braxton Williams, 6, and his sister Bri'ya Williams, 5, were reported missing around 11:30 a.m. Sunday after family members couldn't find the pair, Jacksonville Sheriff Public Information officer Christian Hancock told reporters during a press conference Sunday night.

FDLE issued an Amber Alert and the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has launched a search that includes K9's, air units, drones and dive teams in an effort to find the children, Hancock said.

"We're searching the surrounding areas, we're searching ponds, we're searching trashcans, we're searching everything. Again we're searching for these kids and we aim to find them," Hancock told reporters.

"They could realistically be anywhere in Florida if they're not alone," Hancock said. "If they are alone obviously they are in danger because they are 5 and 6 years old."
    Hancock is urging residents to be vigilant and report anything suspicious or any sightings of the missing children.

Braxton was least seen wearing a red sweater with blue jeans and Bri'ya was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt with colorful writing on the front and black leggings, the amber alert said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...aying-n1103371

Florida authorities want to speak with a man seen driving a white car that was playing children's music as they continue to search for two young siblings who disappeared from the front yard of their Jacksonville home on Sunday.

Braxton Williams, 6, and his sister Bri’ya Williams, 5, were last seen at around 11:30 a.m. outside their home at the Paradise Valley mobile park, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Authorities said Braxton is "on the Autism Spectrum but will communicate with others." An Amber Alert for the two children remained active on Tuesday afternoon.

T.K. Waters, chief of investigation, said at a news conference Tuesday that investigators received information that a four-door older model white car playing "loud children's music" was seen in the neighborhood.

The car was possibly driven by an older white male, Waters said.

"We'd like to ask that individual some questions and have an opportunity to talk to him," he told reporters.

The sheriff's office did not immediately respond to NBC News' request for more information.

Detectives searched more than 430 houses in the community and over 20 bodies of water, according to Waters. Authorities also spoke to Braxton and Bri'ya's parents, who are 100 percent cooperative with the investigation, Waters said.

FOUND SAFE!!!

?Christmas miracle?: 2 missing Jacksonville children found safe
    Amber Alert canceled after 6-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister discovered in woods near their Whitehouse home

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. ? Two children at the center of an Amber Alert were found safe Tuesday afternoon, 52 hours after they disappeared, in a dense, swampy area near their Whitehouse mobile home community on Jacksonville?s Westside, authorities said.

Braxton Williams, 6, and his 5-year-old sister, Bri?ya, were a little dehydrated and had a couple of bumps and bruises, but appeared to be in good health and were very talkative, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said.

On day three of the search for the siblings, who were reported missing Sunday, 19 Jacksonville Sheriff?s Office and Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department urban search and rescue personnel were doing a line search, essentially walking shoulder to shoulder, in a wooded area, News4Jax was told. The sheriff said one rescue team member thought he heard a child?s voice, team members fanned out and both children were eventually discovered inside a dilapidated pump house about a quarter mile into the woodline from their home off West Beaver Street.

As the children were brought out of the woods just after 3:30 p.m., their cousin saw the commotion and ran over.

?I didn?t know what to expect. I didn?t know if it was good, bad or whatever, but they reassured me that everything was perfectly fine,? she said. ?We just thank God because the only thing we wanted was the kids home and safe with their parents, so it has been a glorious day.?

News4Jax cameras showed the siblings being loaded into a JFRD ambulance. A rescuer said the boy and girl were ?tired, hungry, thirsty? and didn?t let go of first responders. The children also asked for cheese pizza, ?which we delivered,? the sheriff said.

A group of first responders could be seen kneeling in prayer as the ambulance left for UF Health hospital, where Braxton and Bri?ya were taken for observation.

?It?s a miracle -- Christmas miracle. And it?s a blessing. A lot of hard work been done and that?s all I want to say. Thank God for it," JSO Assistant Chief Ellis Burns told News4Jax at the scene.

Another officer added: ?It was a lot of hard work by a lot of hard people, but it paid off.?

According to the Sheriff?s Office, Braxton and Bri?ya were reported missing by a family member about 1:30 p.m. Sunday after they had last been seen about 11:30 a.m. while playing in the front yard of a home at the Paradise Village Mobile Home Park off West Beaver Street just east of Chaffee Road. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued the Amber Alert about 5:15 p.m. that day. Roxanne Lloyd, the children?s paternal grandmother, told News4Jax that her son was preparing for a barbecue when the children disappeared.

?We got our babies back. I never gave up. My son never gave up. We kept the faith and I thank God for that," she said Tuesday after her grandchildren were found.

The sheriff said the children?s parents were very cooperative from the beginning.

As of 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to the Sheriff?s Office, investigators had searched more than 430 homes in the community, 130 acres and 20 bodies of water, using air units and K-9s. The FBI, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children were among the agencies involved in the search.

?A lot of times we don?t have great outcomes. This is a glorious day for the city that we were able to do this. But it all goes to show you what the partnership, how it works and how we can make a difference in people?s lives,? JFRD Chief Keith Powers said. ?The good thing is that family is fixing to have a wonderful Christmas. They just got the best Christmas present they?ll ever get in their entire life.?

The sheriff said it?s believed the children just wandered off and took shelter in the dilapidated pump house. He said it?s unclear if that?s where the children were the entire time.

Once the two children were found, the Amber Alert was canceled at 4:39 p.m. Tuesday. The sheriff said it was the ?best possible outcome.?

Relatives and friends gathered inside the family?s home Tuesday evening breathed a sigh of a relief for the first time in three days. Police and even complete strangers brought food to the family home as loved ones waited for Braxton and Bri?ya to return.

?It?s just to show them how happy we are for them to get their children back and how it?s a miracle of God," said Gabrielle Cruz, who dropped off food for the family.

Braxton?s and Bri?ya?s disappearance resonated with the community, including families who live nearby and volunteers who joined authorities in the search. Many offered prayers and expressed hope the children would be found safe. Their prayers were answered.
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/1...-48-hour-mark/

I'm glad they were found safe! I'm really curious though if someone snatched them then let them loose once they realized how much crap, he/she would be in if caught. Or the kids got lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

That's good news! I wasn't expecting a happy ending on this one.

I'm guessing they wandered off.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information