Thread: Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

goddamn somebody made a song about monday?! lol damn. everyone is so stiff except the fat one with the boots.

It's funny you posted this, Puke, because I was singing that song when I got up this morning. I was sleeping like a rock when the 5:30 alarm went off, and I didn't know what day it was. Then my brain went "Monday."

THEN ... there was a full-on SWAT raid at the house across the street. They were looking for a guy who used to live there. So it's been a weird Monday.

AND my coffee maker died.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-16-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

That should say
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    That should say
    FIFY!

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    goddamn somebody made a song about monday?! lol damn. everyone is so stiff except the fat one with the boots.
    They named Cass Ave. here in Illinois after her. She used to drive down the street screaming California Dreaming.before that horrible bologna eating insistent. Thats what I heard
    Last edited by puke; 12-16-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    They named Cass Ave. here in Illinois after her. She used to drive down the street screaming California Dreaming.before that horrible bologna eating insistent. Thats what I heard
    I don't know who these people are. So her name is Cass? I will google, curious to see what's good with the bologna eating incident, she does look like she loves to eat.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It's funny you posted this, Puke, because I was singing that song when I got up this morning. I was sleeping like a rock when the 5:30 alarm went off, and I didn't know what day it was. Then my brain went "Monday."

THEN ... there was a full-on SWAT raid at the house across the street. They were looking for a guy who used to live there. So it's been a weird Monday.

AND my coffee maker died.
    Also known as "great policework there, Danno."

Holy fucking shit... and these motherfuckers want your trust? They scared the everloving holy fuck out of a family or three and didn't even fucking investigate enough to figure out if the motherfucker actually still lived there?

JESUS. I really want some of the thin blue line motherfuckers to have this happen to them so that they can feel the fear that these people, and other innocents that this happens to. Jesus.

When we lived in apartments, they did a no knock warrant on the apartment behind us and it scarreeedd this shit out of my wife. Calling the police they informed us of what was going on, but it was 0600. Ugh. At least they got the address and person right.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I learned some things, she's mama Cass, and has a street named after her in Illinois like you said, she was 300 lbs and liked heroine and ham sandwiches. And was accused of being a thief.

Damn, speaking of Illinois....I was in Chicago a few weeks ago and had some caramel popcorn from Garretts and that shit was slammin'! Best popcorn I ever had. I did not like that shitty ass pizza or those hot dogs. But the popcorn was crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    FIFY!

Thaaaanks. I hate when I do shit like That!

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Also known as "great policework there, Danno."

Holy fucking shit... and these motherfuckers want your trust? They scared the everloving holy fuck out of a family or three and didn't even fucking investigate enough to figure out if the motherfucker actually still lived there?

JESUS. I really want some of the thin blue line motherfuckers to have this happen to them so that they can feel the fear that these people, and other innocents that this happens to. Jesus.

When we lived in apartments, they did a no knock warrant on the apartment behind us and it scarreeedd this shit out of my wife. Calling the police they informed us of what was going on, but it was 0600. Ugh. At least they got the address and person right.

Seriously ... they are the sweetest couple and they've been there six years, so the person the cops were looking for hasn't lived there in at least that long! They have four small children ... the two oldest were home sick from school, and dad was off work today, so the whole freaking family was home.

Around 20 cops in full riot gear surrounded the house ... some were in the woods! The DOJ was there ... it was so fucked up.

I still don't know who they were looking for and why. It's a rental, and there was a revolving door of tenants there before the current family.

I think the Sheriff should come apologize to them in person for his department's incompetence.

Thaaaanks. I hate when I do shit like That!

Seriously ... they are the sweetest couple and they've been there six years, so the person the cops were looking for hasn't lived there in at least that long! They have four small children ... the two oldest were home sick from school, and dad was off work today, so the whole freaking family was home.

Around 20 cops in full riot gear surrounded the house ... some were in the woods! The DOJ was there ... it was so fucked up.

I still don't know who they were looking for and why. It's a rental, and there was a revolving door of tenants there before the current family.

I think the Sheriff should come apologize to them in person for his department's incompetence.

Not "riot gear" ... they weren't carrying shields and wearing helmets.

I meant SWAT gear ... vests and rifles, etc.

I'm an idiot today. And it's all because I didn't have my morning coffee!

Thread Information