Thread: Man drove stolen SUV to bail out brother ? who was busted for stealing an SUV: cops

Man drove stolen SUV to bail out brother ? who was busted for stealing an SUV: cops

https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/man-dr...g-an-suv-cops/

This crime runs in the family.

A Kansas man was busted for driving a stolen Chevy SUV to a local jail to bail out his brother ? who was being held for driving a stolen Chevy SUV, according to authorities.

The sibling already in the pokey, Eric Dean McCracken, 36, had been arrested in Topeka early Friday for allegedly driving a stolen 2007 Trailblazer with a suspended license, the Jackson County Sheriff?s Office said in a release.

A few hours later, his younger brother, Keith Ray McCracken, 32, was also arrested after a short chase with cops tracking the GPS of a stolen 2015 Silverado, the department said.

?It is believed that the younger McCracken was en route to the Jackson County Jail to post bail on his older brother in a stolen vehicle,? Sheriff Tim Morse said in the release.

Keith?s arrest led to a family reunion ? with both brothers ending up in Jackson County Jail awaiting bond, the release said.

Eric McCracken was booked for driving with a suspended license and possession of stolen property. His brother was held for fleeing and eluding a law-enforcement officer, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and possession of stolen property, the statement said.

There's some strange people in Topeka, the town is a shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    There's some strange people in Topeka, the town is a shithole.
    I think the Westboro Baptist Church has simmered down now that Fred died. I used to go to shul there and they were always picketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga View Post
    I think the Westboro Baptist Church has simmered down now that Fred died. I used to go to shul there and they were always picketing.
    What are you talking about? Who the fuck is Fred?

Thread Information