Thread: Jasmine Fields (26) was murdered by Tyvontae Johnson (24), who then committed suicide while a friend, Shameka Stabler (31),tried to intervene and was later shot by a relative

Jasmine Fields (26) was murdered by Tyvontae Johnson (24), who then committed suicide while a friend, Shameka Stabler (31),tried to intervene and was later shot by a relative

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/i-did-t...89f0d770e.html

Shameka Stabler is the lone survivor of the murder/suicide in Prichard Thursday that took the life of her friend Jasmine Fields. Tyvonte Johnson shot Fields and then turned the gun on himself.

Fields, a single mother of two, was shot and killed by her ex-boyfriend.

Stabler was shot trying to save Fields, who was her best friend.

"I did the best I could," she said.

FOX10 news spoke with Stabler for the first time Monday. She was released from the hospital Saturday.

She said her bond with Fields was unbreakable and she stuck by her side until the end.

"I did what she asked me to do," Stabler explained. "She said 'sis don't leave me out here' and I stayed out there with her."

The details of that horrific night are still vivid for Stabler, but she chose to remain silent about it for now. She doesn't want to re-live the trauma.

"It's been hard. Just trying not to think about it, like trying my best not to think about it."

Stabler told FOX10 she's still in a lot of pain. A bullet on the right side of her chest and a broken heart on the left.

"I'm doing a little better. I got shot in the chest. It went through my lung, out my lung through my liver and it's just like down in my stomach. They said it was too damaged to remove it," said Stabler.

She remembers Fields as a gem. She said at times the pain feels unbearable.

"Jasmine was very loving, she was a sweetheart. That was my baby," added Stabler.

Hopefully, she said, the memories will help her heal. One memory in particular was posted to Stabler's Facebook page today.

"I think I was going through something and Jasmine, she knew when something was wrong with me. She'll text me out the blue," she explained.

It's unclear how long Stabler's recovery will be.

She said the bullet, which went down into her stomach is something she'll have to live with since it can't be removed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-...jasmine-fields

http://utv44.com/news/local/family-r...de-in-prichard

"She was leaving him, everything was packed" Family reacts to apparent murder-suicide

PRICHARD, Ala (WPMI) - A mother of two is dead and another woman is in the hospital in the ICU. Prichard police say they believe it was a murder-suicide. Witnesses say a man shot and killed his girlfriend, shot her friend and then turned the gun on himself early Thursday morning.

The scene in the 2900 block of Bellmeade Drive sent shock waves through 26-year-old Jasmine Fields’ family.

"I'm hoping it's a nightmare or dream and I wake up and it's not true," Jasmine's sister Tajuana Fields said.

Police say when they arrived at the scene they found 24-year-old TyVontae Johnson and Jasmine suffering from gunshot wounds. Police say they died at the scene. Police say the shooting happened in front of her two children.

Her sister Tajuana says Jasmine was trying to get out of the unhealthy relationship with Johnson.

"She was trying to get out a relationship that was a violent abusive relationship," she said. "She was leaving him, everything was packed."

She says Jasmine stopped by a friend and that's when Johnson showed up.

A witness says Johnson chased Jasmine around the car, then started shooting her.

"I heard that he shot the female that was her friend when she tried to jump in front of him," Tajuana said.

Family members say he also shot at Jasmine's two children who were in the car watching.

"I just heard gunshots," Shamyra Stabler said.

The friend Jasmine stopped to visit was 31-year-old Shemeka Stabler.

Family members say she's still in the hospital in the ICU. Police say she was shot in the chest.

After shots rang out Stabler's daughter called police.

"I was screaming, I was blowed, I ain't never experienced nothing like that never," Shamyra said. "Walking outside seeing two people laying on the ground, I ain't never see that before."

It's a tragedy. Friends say they've lost someone who was beautiful inside and out.

"She loved her family, loved her kids, she was a really beautiful soul," Jasmine's best friend Jameshia Jones said.

Prichard Police make arrest in Shameka Stabler (31) murder case

*** THIS IS PART 2 OF http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...96#post3784796

PRICHARD, Ala. (WALA) -- A man has been charged with murder in the death of Shameka Stabler. She was shot several times in the upper torso and found wounded in a car on I-165 in Prichard on Wednesday, October 23.

Weeks before she was killed, Stabler was the lone survivor of a shooting on October 3 in Prichard.

In that case, Tyvonte Johnson killed his ex-girlfriend, Jasmine Fields, and shot Stabler before killing himself.

Prichard Police said the brother of Tyvonte Johnson is the man who shot and killed Stabler. Tremaine Johnson, 19, is charged with her murder.

Police believe Stabler was on I-165 trying to get to a hospital after she was shot. Investigators said she was able to identify her killer before she passed away.

According to Prichard Police Chief Walter Knight, Johnson's family convinced him to surrender after he was identified as the main suspect in the case.

Last edited by up2trouble; 11-30-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Family of woman killed in Prichard heartbroken, Shameka Stabler was found shot on I-165

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_...bba8affdf.html

PRICHARD, Ala (WALA) – A woman was found shot multiple times Wednesday afternoon on I-165 in Prichard. The victim died at the hospital.

The victim has been identified as Shameka Stabler. According to officials, Stabler was shot several times in the upper torso.

Wednesday’s shooting comes just weeks after Stabler survived a Murder/Suicide in Prichard.

FOX10 News was able to speak with a family member who said they are heartbroken about the news.

“Whoever did this got my niece blood on their hands and she didn't deserve to get shot like a coward would do,” said Clarice Griffin, Shameka’s Aunt.

Police said they are not sure when and where Stabler was shot, but they do not believe it was on the interstate.

Family and people who know her want the person responsible cuffed.

“This one is a hard pill to swallow, you have death every day, you hear about it, but when it hits home it's just devastating,” Griffin said.

“If you know Shameka when she come around, she always has a big smile on her face,” said Mi'Asysia Wilson. “She'd laugh, play all day long, but now it's going to be hard because you aren't going to see her anymore.”

Prichard Police believe Stabler was on I-165 trying to get to a hospital after being shot.

Stabler's Aunt said she is going to hold onto the memories.

“I'm going to go get a collage of me and her pictures, but lord knows I’m going to miss my niece,” Griffin said.

The Prichard Police Chief said investigators are trying to locate a person of interest, but the Chief said he is not going to identify the gunman yet.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-...jasmine-fields

http://utv44.com/news/local/family-r...de-in-prichard

"She was leaving him, everything was packed" Family reacts to apparent murder-suicide

PRICHARD, Ala (WPMI) - A mother of two is dead and another woman is in the hospital in the ICU. Prichard police say they believe it was a murder-suicide. Witnesses say a man shot and killed his girlfriend, shot her friend and then turned the gun on himself early Thursday morning.

The scene in the 2900 block of Bellmeade Drive sent shock waves through 26-year-old Jasmine Fields’ family.

"I'm hoping it's a nightmare or dream and I wake up and it's not true," Jasmine's sister Tajuana Fields said.

Police say when they arrived at the scene they found 24-year-old TyVontae Johnson and Jasmine suffering from gunshot wounds. Police say they died at the scene. Police say the shooting happened in front of her two children.

Her sister Tajuana says Jasmine was trying to get out of the unhealthy relationship with Johnson.

"She was trying to get out a relationship that was a violent abusive relationship," she said. "She was leaving him, everything was packed."

She says Jasmine stopped by a friend and that's when Johnson showed up.

A witness says Johnson chased Jasmine around the car, then started shooting her.

"I heard that he shot the female that was her friend when she tried to jump in front of him," Tajuana said.

Family members say he also shot at Jasmine's two children who were in the car watching.

"I just heard gunshots," Shamyra Stabler said.

The friend Jasmine stopped to visit was 31-year-old Shemeka Stabler.

Family members say she's still in the hospital in the ICU. Police say she was shot in the chest.

After shots rang out Stabler's daughter called police.

"I was screaming, I was blowed, I ain't never experienced nothing like that never," Shamyra said. "Walking outside seeing two people laying on the ground, I ain't never see that before."

It's a tragedy. Friends say they've lost someone who was beautiful inside and out.

"She loved her family, loved her kids, she was a really beautiful soul," Jasmine's best friend Jameshia Jones said.

This is a lot to follow. I'll try to make it easier:

1. Jasmine and Shameka were BFFs.

2. Jasmine was in a troubled relationship with Tyvonte.

3. Shameka tries to save Jasmine from Tyvonte by jumping in front of a bullet meant for Jasmine. [P.S. Jasmine's 2 kids saw everything]

4. Shameka lives.

5. Almost a month later, Shameka is shot by Tremaine. [He's the little brother that Tyvonte told his cousin to take care of in his abscence]

IMO, Tremaine somehow blamed Shameka for losing his brother.

Well that's just classy...

Homicide suspect "shoots the bird" at victim's family as he leaves court

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_...ab8bea08d.html

A small hand gesture by Tremaine Johnson sent the family of Shameka Stabler in a big rage. According to prosecutors, Johnson shot "the bird" to her family.

This happening after a Prichard detective's testimony included an unidentified witness' account of what happened between Tremaine and Shameka on October 23.

A Prichard detective says the unidentified witness told him she was on the phone with Stabler at the time of the shooting. The witness said Tremaine was following her and trying to flag down as she was driving around the plateau area. The witness also said Tremaine went as far as telling Stabler, "sorry, I have to do this..."

The detective said after that, Tremaine continued to follow Stabler after she drove off...then started shooting at her car. He says Tremaine's statement given after he was named a suspect in the case helped them fill in a lot of holes, including why he shot her.

According to the detective's testimony, Tremaine said he shot Stabler because she voo-doo'ed his family, including his brother Tyvontae Johnson. Tremaine said Stabler is the reason his brother shot and his killed his girlfriend in early October, before killing himself.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Well that's just classy...

Homicide suspect "shoots the bird" at victim's family as he leaves court

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_...ab8bea08d.html
    I must be slipping. Voodoo never even crossed my mind!

[QUOTE=up2trouble;3784798] *** THIS IS PART 2 OF http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...96#post3784796

PRICHARD, Ala. (WALA) -- A man has been charged with murder in the death of Shameka Stabler. She was shot several times in the upper torso and found wounded in a car on I-165 in Prichard on Wednesday, October 23.

Weeks before she was killed, Stabler was the lone survivor of a shooting on October 3 in Prichard.

In that case, Tyvonte Johnson killed his ex-girlfriend, Jasmine Fields, and shot Stabler before killing himself.

Prichard Police said the brother of Tyvonte Johnson is the man who shot and killed Stabler. Tremaine Johnson, 19, is charged with her murder.

Police believe Stabler was on I-165 trying to get to a hospital after she was shot. Investigators said she was able to identify her killer before she passed away.

According to Prichard Police Chief Walter Knight, Johnson's family convinced him to surrender after he was identified as the main suspect in the case.

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

She got shot once trying to save her friends life, then got shot again afterward and still managed to id her attacker before dying?! Ms. Stabler you were one badass woman

This is one of the most messed up stories I have read in quite a while. Damn! RIP Jasmine & Shameka.

Thread Information