Thread: Valera Holden (18) committed suicide by hanging

Valera Holden (18) committed suicide by hanging

https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/
    1919730 Tarrant Holden, Valera 7/18/2001 18 11/21/2019 D White F
    Police Department: Tarrant County Sheriff's Office Police Svc #: 201916018
    Deceased Address: 5781 Tender Foot Trail , Azle, Texas 76020 Time Of Death 12:16 PM
    Occurred Location: 5781 Tender Foot Trail , Azle, Texas 76020
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 108 Denver Trail , Azle, Texas,76020 Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/

https://twitter.com/valeraholden?lang=en

Looks like she just had a baby recently.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019...ide_by_hanging
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-28-2019 at 02:06 PM.

How sad...

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: HANGING

Where do you see she just had a baby recently? I clicked on her Twitter but I don't see anything recent posted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How sad...

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: HANGING

Where do you see she just had a baby recently? I clicked on her Twitter but I don't see anything recent posted.
    Oops, instead of linking the FB I linked the ME site twice.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006053237667

I *think* it's her baby.
    ETA: based on the comments it is her baby.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2019 at 03:19 PM.

I know you can?t really judge someone based on their social media, but she looked like a really sweet, gentle soul.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    I know you can?t really judge someone based on their social media, but she looked like a really sweet, gentle soul.
    I get the same vibe off her. It's really sad. I wonder if something happened between her and the father of the baby and she just couldn't accept it? RIP Valera.

I think she probably had post partum depression. Poor thing. RIP Valera

what is this? why are you discussing my daughter on here??

So sad. I would also say post partum depression is the cause here. so heartbreaking she looked like a lovely human. RIP sweet Valera.x

ALF42P - Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a remembrance forum to remember and discuss those who have passed. Someone who knew your daughter likely submited her name in memory of her.

A lot of family members like to come and discuss their lost loved one. Would you like to share some of your memories of Valera with us? I can't imagine your pain and I understand it may have been a shock to stumble across this page made in memory of your daughter, but hope you will stick around to share your memories of Valera. She looks like a lovely young woman.x

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALF42P View Post
    what is this? why are you discussing my daughter on here??
    Good morning ALF, and welcome to our little corner of the world wide web. This forum exists in part to memorialize people who have an online presence. People like your daughter.

Please understand that our discussion is not aimed at vilifying anyone or assigning blame, but rather to mourn and bring attention to that which you have already experienced: heartbreak in it's truest sense. And I know that seeing this might invoke a rage inside you that can't be contained, but rest assured, this forum means no harm. We are no different than coworkers at the watercooler, the only difference is that our gathering place is this forum.

I can't imagine the pain you are having to endure right now, nor what you have experienced in the past few days or weeks, but I want to assure you that there are many members here who fully understand the pain you are feeling.

This is an incredibly caring community, despite the seemingly off-putting name. We are students, parents, husbands, wives, grand and even great grandparents. We're normal people, just like you, and we hate that someone so young, so full of life, is now a victim of suicide.

You likely stumbled upon this page because it is one of the first to appear in a google search, and if a loved one is mentioned in an article or a post, it will show up. Please understand that there is nothing posted here that is not publicly available to everyone.

If you choose, and you are under no obligation, you may find comfort in these pages by sharing the young woman you knew Valera to be. Please understand that you don't have to share anything at all, but it may actually be cathartic for you, and anything you offer allows those of us who didn't know Valera to have a better understanding of, and appreciation for your loved one. You need not know someone personally to mourn their loss.

My thoughts are with you now, and in the coming weeks and months, as you learn how to move on from this tragedy. One day, and I hope that it may be soon, you will be able to smile again when you think of your daughter and all of the things that made her an amazing young woman. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

i understand, i guess i made the wrong assumption about this page. thank you all for your kindness, and for remembering my sweet baby girl. she was a beautiful soul who always made everyone laugh. she had such a glow, her light dimmed too soon. i am so lost without her, the pain is unbearable. we just celebrated her baby boy turning 4 months old. i don't understand how she could just leave him, poor baby will never remember his momma. this is so unfair. i am haunted by the fact that she took her own life. i will never be the same, i couldn't save her...

i understand, i guess i made the wrong assumption about this page. thank you all for your kindness, and for remembering my sweet baby girl. she was a beautiful soul who always made everyone laugh. she had such a glow, her light dimmed too soon. i am so lost without her, the pain is unbearable. we just celebrated her baby boy turning 4 months old. i don't understand how she could just leave him, poor baby will never remember his momma. this is so unfair. i am haunted by the fact that she took her own life. i will never be the same, i couldn't save her...
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. Many of us On the forum have lost loved ones from suicide. Some of us were unaware of any problem our loved ones were having. That makes it harder to understand how they got to that point. I'm so sorry. Your life won't be the same ever again. One day it will be a different life you will see the happiness in. I beg you to hang On it will come. Your grandbaby is so stinking cute. You may see her when you look in his eyes.I will be praying for you and that cut little boy!

I am so sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a lovely person. She lives on through her son.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This is incredibly sad. ALF42P, I'm so sorry.... I can't begin to imagine the pain of losing a child this way. I hope you can find strength and peace for yourself and Valera's beautiful baby boy.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

You are cared about and supported here, ALF
    Your daughter radiated a warmth and kindness that can be felt through pictures; I hope her son does too
    Please be strong and have faith that one day, the sun will shine again. While we are not licensed psychiatrists, we are here should you ever need to just vent.

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I lost my 26 year old daughter to an overdose around 20 months ago, and I found this site to be very comforting. Sort of like your own little corner of the internet, where you can talk about her as much as you like, without having to worry about making anyone feel uncomfortable or upsetting anyone. I know the pain that you are in right now, and while I can't say that it goes away (again, I'm not even two years in, myself), I can assure you that it does get better. More manageable, at least.. Hang in there, for the time being. It's the most difficult you will ever go through, but you will make it through, somehow, I promise you (even when you don't feel as if you can).

My daughter left behind two children; a daughter and a son. It was my intention to post my feelings and memories here, so that if they ever google her name as they get older, they will be able to read these things and, hopefully, get an even better idea of who their mother was and how very much she loved them, despite her illness. I hope you find this place as cathartic as I have; please feel free to share as much or as little as you like. Most of us here have experienced major loss, and we understand quite a bit of what you're dealing with, on one level or another.

Again, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is truly heartbreaking. Take care, and go easy on yourself. 💕

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post
    I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I lost my 26 year old daughter to an overdose around 20 months ago, and I found this site to be very comforting. Sort of like your own little corner of the internet, where you can talk about her as much as you like, without having to worry about making anyone feel uncomfortable or upsetting anyone. I know the pain that you are in right now, and while I can't say that it goes away (again, I'm not even two years in, myself), I can assure you that it does get better. More manageable, at least.. Hang in there, for the time being. It's the most difficult you will ever go through, but you will make it through, somehow, I promise you (even when you don't feel as if you can).

My daughter left behind two children; a daughter and a son. It was my intention to post my feelings and memories here, so that if they ever google her name as they get older, they will be able to read these things and, hopefully, get an even better idea of who their mother was and how very much she loved them, despite her illness. I hope you find this place as cathartic as I have; please feel free to share as much or as little as you like. Most of us here have experienced major loss, and we understand quite a bit of what you're dealing with, on one level or another.

Again, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is truly heartbreaking. Take care, and go easy on yourself. 💕
    I fucking love you Stephanie_says. It's totally clear where Jade got her pure soul from. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oops, instead of linking the FB I linked the ME site twice.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006053237667

I *think* it's her baby.
    ETA: based on the comments it is her baby.
    She looked so sweet:-(. I wish we knew what was going through her heart when she did this. Teenage hormones are tough enough, but adding pregnancy hormones and the postpartum hormone-drop PLUS the life-change of a helpless baby and sleep-deprivation? It must have felt so scary.

I bet you anything she would have been a good mom, though.

Damn.
    Rest in Peace Valera.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

*hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughugh ug*

My prayers are with you and your family.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I fucking love you Stephanie_says. It's totally clear where Jade got her pure soul from. ❤️
    Thank you for this. Just saw it, and it made my day. ❤

Thread Information