Thread: Todd Burkhart (28) & Kyla Hayton (20) missing from Dayton, OH since 11/17/19

Todd Burkhart (28) & Kyla Hayton (20) missing from Dayton, OH since 11/17/19

https://fox8.com/2019/11/21/police-s...regnant-woman/

Police are asking for information on a couple missing from Mansfield whose vehicle was found unoccupied in Dayton.

Todd Burkhart, 28, and Kyla Hayton, 20, were last seen on Nov. 16 when they dropped off Hayton?s daughter in Columbus. Police said they were travelling to Dayton and expected to return on Sunday.

Hayton is five months pregnant. She has brown hair and green eyes, and weighs 125 pounds.

Burkhart is 5 foot 10, 160 pounds with dark blond hair and blue eyes. He has tattoos on both arms.

Police said they were driving a four-door 2003 silver Toyota Corrolla with license plate HLT1564. It was reportedly located in Dayton, unoccupied. Authorities say the vehicle was processed but did not provide any additional information regarding their whereabouts.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Ashland Police Department at 419-289-3639.

This won't end good. I first heard about it in a Dayton subreddit. The poster is friends with Todd and seems really worried. The car was found in west Dayton, which has heavy gun violence and apparently Todd's sister said he was going there to buy a gun. Not good at all.

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law...r61MQKDQosicM/

Body found in Dayton house confirmed as missing man

The body of Todd Burkhart, 28, of Mansfield, was found in a vacant house at the corner of Wildwood Avenue and West Stewart Avenue, according to the Montgomery County Coroner’s office.

Burkhart’s body was discovered Friday evening.

Dayton police said belongings of the missing Mansfield couple were found in the area, including behind the house in the wooded area.

This is near where the silver 2003 Toyota Corolla belonging to Kyla Hayton, 20, and her boyfriend 28-year-old Todd Burkhardt, was found Wednesday. They were last seen Saturday.

So sad. I'm afraid Kyla and the unborn baby will end up the same way.

So I just saw on FB her body was found

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So I just saw on FB her body was found
    https://www.dispatch.com/news/201911...ound-in-dayton

A second body found in Dayton has been identified as missing Mansfield woman Kyla Hayton, police Capt. Shari Robertson said Monday.

The body of her boyfriend, Todd Burkhart, 28, was found inside an abandoned house on Friday. He died of multiple gunshot wounds, according to autopsy results.

Hayton, 20, and Burkhart had been missing for a week and a half.

Robertson said she did not know the circumstances related to Hayton’s body being found.

“Obviously, that’s not the outcome we had hoped for,” she said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with both families.”

Burkhart’s death has been ruled a homicide, according to a short news release from the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office.

Hayton’s father, Brent Hayton, previously told the News Journal that his daughter was five months pregnant and left behind medication she is required to take daily. He said she was a recovering addict who needed opiate addiction medication.

Thread Information