• He's really sick, has been for years

1 16.67%
  • Someone in his inner circle tried to off him

0 0%
  • He's faking to change the subject

1 16.67%
  • His bone spurs have flared up and he's gonna have to quit "for his health"

0 0%
  • He plans to fake his own death to stay out of jail.

1 16.67%
  • All of the above

1 16.67%
  • None of the above...something even more devious.

2 33.33%

Thread: So, the mysterious trip to the hospital...

So, the mysterious trip to the hospital...

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...about-visit-to

The White House on Monday released a note from President Trump’s physician seeking to dispel speculation about his physical state after he made an unannounced trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for exams over the weekend.

"Despite some of the speculation, the President has not had any chest pain, nor was he evaluated or treated for any urgent or acute issues," Navy Cmdr. Sean Conley, physician to the president, said in a letter released by the White House.

The visit was part of "a routine, planned interim checkup," Conley said. Trump did not undergo any specialized heart or neurological evaluations during his roughly three hour stop at the medical center.

Trump on Saturday visited Walter Reed for what the White House called "portions" of his annual physical exam. Press secretary Stephanie Grisham said at the time that Trump underwent labs and "a quick exam" and was feeling fine.

But the unannounced nature of the visit led to online chatter about whether Trump was dealing with an undisclosed illness or other issue. Trump did not make any public appearances on Sunday or Monday, further fueling discussion on social media.

Conley did not disclose many specifics about Trump's evaluations, instead describing the visit broadly as part of preventative care. He wrote that the trip remained off the record due to "scheduling uncertainties."

Trump will undergo a more thorough exam in 2020, Conley said, and the results of his labs from Saturday will be included in a report then.

The doctor did note that the president's cholesterol was 165 mg/dL, down from 196 during his most recent physical exam in February. The decrease came after Trump's daily dosage of the drug rosuvastatin, which is used to treat high cholesterol, was increased to 40 milligrams daily in February.
    Last edited by puzzld; 11-18-2019 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I you so much Puzz!

I spent way to long thinking about that poll. There was no option for none of the above he’s a dumbass and my toddler is smarter than him, so I went with the last option.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think he's sick. Legit. But I also think he may have done this to gain yet more support from his voter base. He whined about how hard this is for him and his family just a day or so before this "visit". I also think, if he thinks he may get impeached, that he's going to do whatever he can to save ego and his legacy heading out. He's gonna do whatever he can to keep his rabid supporters on lock.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Over 100 views, and only three people have answered the poll. Come on people!

I don't see a poll, maybe because I'm on my phone? Or I'm more blind than I thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    I don't see a poll, maybe because I'm on my phone? Or I'm more blind than I thought?
    It might not show up on phones. I don't use my phone to access the site so I am not sure.

I think he had an anxiety attack while planning to fake his death.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Woo hoo-we're up to 6 poll answers!

Thread Information