Thread: Presentacion "Precing" M. Quinday (69) missing from Reedley, CA since 11/14/19

Presentacion "Precing" M. Quinday (69) missing from Reedley, CA since 11/14/19

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local...237441919.html

The family of a 69-year-old Cutler-Orosi woman are asking for help after she went missing on Thursday.

The Tulare County Sheriff?s Office says Presentacion M. Quinday was last seen at the Department of Motor Vehicles in Reedley.

Quinday was wearing a blue top, and is 4 feet 11 inches tall and 120 pounds with brown eyes and hair. She drives a dark gray 2007 Toyota Matrix with the license plate number 5XCF856.

Quinday called her youngest daughter around 11:20 a.m. Thursday to tell her she did not pass her DMV test because she had forgotten her glasses, according to Glenn Phillip Martinez Aquino, who says Quinday is his aunt. That was the last contact she had with her family, Aquino said.

Quinday also goes by the name Precing, the family said in a news release.

Quinday?s 70th birthday is on Thursday, and the family hopes to bring her home by then, Aquino said. A search party was held 10 a.m. Saturday at Cutler?s Ledbetter Park.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff?s Office at 559-802-9572.

https://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/st...ng/4214685002/

Presentacion Quinday was missing for 72 hours. In any search, it's the most crucial period of time.

Quinday, known as "Aunty Precing" to many, was last seen on Thursday.

After days of searching, she was found just southwest of Shaver Lake in rough terrain, according to Tulare County Sheriff's Department.

"(Quinday) is very dehydrated," said Ashley Ritchie, spokeswoman for the sheriff. "Rescue crews are working to get her out and flown to a local hospital."

On Saturday, more than 100 community members gathered at Ledbetter Park in Cutler to form search parties.

Her family described the 69-year-old woman as "loving," "innocent," and deeply missed.

Glad she was found. Doubt she will get her license again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information