Thread: Alecia Elizabeth Newsome (22) missing from Haralson County, GA since 11/13/19

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Alecia Elizabeth Newsome (22) missing from Haralson County, GA since 11/13/19

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...e-b3e883b9065c

Police in a west Georgia county are concerned for the safety of a 22-year-old woman who told her mom she was taking a friend to a local store and then lost all contact.

Alecia Elizabeth Newsome left home in Haralson County on Wednesday driving a light blue Chevrolet Aveo. According to the sheriff's office, she texted her mom that afternoon saying she was helping a friend by going to his house and taking him to the store - which is in Bremen. The sheriff's office also said she was heading to a doctor's appointment.

"Later that night, her phone was off and she's had no contact with family since," the Haralson County Sheriff's Office said on Facebook.

The sheriff's office said Newsome has two small children at home and that she's never been away from them this long.

Newsome is described as a white female who is about 5 feet 4 inches tall and 190 pounds.

Anyone with information on her location is asked to call 911 or 770-646-2011. Tipsters can also share information at info@sheriffhcga.com.

I hope they know who the friend is and are questioning him.

She does not look like she weighs 190 lbs.

I didn't think this one was going to have a good ending. It's always nice to get good news on one of these missing person's cases.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-...f-2/1009508837

- Authorities in west Georgia said a 22-year-old mother of two who was last seen last week while leaving for a doctor's appointment has been found alive.

Update 12:35 p.m. EST Nov. 18: Officials with the Haralson County Sheriff's Office said on Monday that Alecia Elizabeth Newsome, 22, has been found alive.

Authorities did not immediately provide more details on her disappearance.

But at the same time I wanna know...like, where were youuuuuu?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yeah, you know my thoughts on that!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...since-10-11-19

I have answers!
    On another relatives' fb....may be be an uncle:

"Update on Alecia: Alecia has been found and is now at the hospital. She's ok. She was hiding with <redacted>. Alecia has apparently had some depression issues. Thank God she's safe but she needs continued prayers!"

I took out the person's name, didn't think it was important.

And here's the same name that was mentioned in the fb status:

Woman who went missing after saying she was taking a friend to Walmart found; charges filed in case

HARALSON COUNTY, Ga. ? A woman who disappeared after telling family she was taking a friend to Walmart has been found, authorities say.

Family reported Alecia Elizabeth Newsome missing Nov. 14 after the 22-year-old left home and didn't return for more than 24 hours. Family said her phone appeared to be turned off.

The Haralson County Sheriff's Office began investigating the case and tried to contact with that friend Newsome had reportedly taken to Walmart the day before - Don Cox.

Investigators said they tried several times to contact him at work and his home, but failed. Through the investigation, however, detectives said they got several tips that Newsome had been seen with Cox.

On Saturday, authorities finally spoke to Cox, who reportedly told authorities that he had not seen Newsome since their trip to Walmart and added that he didn't even know she was missing.
    During their conversation, detectives questioned Cox about a cellphone sitting on the couch next to him; he reportedly told them it belonged to Newsome, but still insisted that he had not seen her since their trip to Walmart.

Later that night, a sergeant on patrol spotted the car Newsome was last seen driving, and after confirming it had the same license plate, flagged it. Detectives followed up with Cox the following day, but he reportedly still denied knowing where Newsome was.

On Monday, deputies executed a search warrant on Cox's home, where they found Newsome. She told deputies she needed help, so they took her to the hospital. Authorities said she will later face charges connected to the case, though they did not indicate what those charges may be.

Cox, meanwhile, was arrested and charged with obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Hmmmmm, very interesting!

I'd imagine she'll be charged with child neglect and/or cruelty to children, something like that?

I'm thinking drug binge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    I'd imagine she'll be charged with child neglect and/or cruelty to children, something like that?
    Not unless her children were left without supervision or physically harmed by her in some way, which doesn't appear to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I'm thinking drug binge.
    I want to know what the previous charges were for...couldn't find any info but am nearly positive that's her in the mug shots. County matches up with county of her fb profile.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/dep...l-face-charges

Monday, deputies executed a search warrant on Cox’s home and found Newsom. She told deputies she needed help and was transported to the hospital. Deputies said she will later face charges, but didn’t specify exact charges.
    She is showing up as a current inmate in the Cleburn County Jail. https://www.bailbondsearch.com/alaba...rch.php?page=2
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Damn! Thanks everyone for the info, I never would've found it on my own (I suck at that stuff).

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

A larger pic from the Haralson County Sheriff's Office

Wow, the difference in her appearance is crazy...her face looks gaunt.

Found a fb comment abt her:

Further fb gossip:
    Dan is a senior citizen that she may or may not live with.

Thread Information