Thread: Possible abduction caught on doorbell camera in California

Possible abduction caught on doorbell camera in California

https://www.kmov.com/news/woman-kidn...bd1974d63.html

A California woman was heard screaming for help on a Ring doorbell Tuesday night.

In the video, the owners of the doorbell went outside to check out what was going on and then watched as a white hatchback appeared to drive off with the screaming woman.

A neighbor who asked to remain anonymous heard the commotion.

"It was a little scary. It was kind of like if he was like attacking her and she was trying to like, get out of his car, but he wouldn't let her," they said.

LAPD officers were seen going door to door on third avenue near Obama Boulevard, checking for more Ring doorbell video.

An officer said they don't know yet if this was a domestic dispute or something else.

The neighbor heard a woman and man arguing.

"The guy was telling her something like, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I told you I was sorry' and she just kept screaming for help and then that's when he kind of just took her and just drove off."

Many neighbors are just now hearing about this incident, wondering if the woman lives on the street.

"The car that she was in and never seen before we don't know who she was, if she was in the neighborhood, if someone was visiting her, we're not sure."

Police have not announced any arrests or if an abduction actually occurred.

The guy apologizing makes it seem as if it was a domestic dispute. She is screaming bloody murder and sounds scared as hell. I hope she’s okay.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The guy apologizing makes it seem as if it was a domestic dispute. She is screaming bloody murder and sounds scared as hell. I hope she’s okay.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I think too. I think if it was a kidnapping we would have heard something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I think too. I think if it was a kidnapping we would have heard something by now.
    I'm leaning towards domestic dispute as well. I had a neighbor who screamed bloody murder a lot before we moved. Usually, even though it sounded terrifying, you could tell she was just going nuts on her dude who was simply trying to calm her down and sounding apologetic. I called the police a couple times when I thought she was going to hurt herself, or if she really did need help in some way, and it always turned out the same: she was just loud, obnoxious, and very dramatic. I'm hoping this turns out to be one of those scenarios.

Aw, thanks for making this! I swear I was about to when I got into work today

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    For all we know, he murdered her and hid her body. But I would think someone would have reported her missing by now...?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information