Thread: Man stabbed to death after argument over Popeyes chicken sandwich

Man stabbed to death after argument over Popeyes chicken sandwich

https://fox59.com/2019/11/05/man-sta...cken-sandwich/

A man was stabbed to death Monday at a Maryland Popeyes after what appears to have been an argument over the restaurant?s re-released chicken sandwich, police said.

The victim, a 28-year-old man, was stabbed outside the restaurant around 7 p.m., Prince George?s County Police spokeswoman Jennifer Donelan said at a news conference Monday. He had been in line for a chicken sandwich when he and another man got into an argument, which spilled onto the street, Donelan said. Police believe the argument began over someone cutting in line.

?For you to get that angry over anything ? and to develop into this type of violence, again, is a very sad and tragic day,? Donelan said.

Officers who arrived on the scene applied lifesaving measures until the man was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Donelan said.

Police are still looking for the suspect. Donelan asked the suspect and people who were in restaurant at the time to reach out to detectives.

?We are looking for a male, and that male knows who he is,? Donelan said. ?He knows what he did here tonight, and he needs to do the right thing and he needs to step up and turn himself in.?

CNN has reached out to Popeyes for a statement.

People have no fucking conscience anymore. Put him in jail for life. He doesn't deserve to be a free man anymore. If you pull out a knife you know damn well what you're about to do and what you're about to risk. So don't tell me you didn't want to do this. This ain't no comic strip where everybody gets up and walks away afterwards.

Did you not read the damn post???? ITS A POPEYES CHICKEN SANDWICH!

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Did you not read the damn post???? ITS A POPEYES CHICKEN SANDWICH!
    Ah, well. Sometimes irony is funny and well placed, sometimes it isn't.

Cops ID suspect in fatal stabbing of Popeyes customer over chicken sandwich

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/cops-i...cken-sandwich/

Maryland police have reportedly identified the suspect they say fatally stabbed another man inside a Popeyes location earlier this month in a fight over the chain’s wildly popular chicken sandwich.

Ricoh McClain, 30, allegedly knifed to death 28-year-old Kevin Tyrell Davis, inside a Prince George’s County fast food joint on Nov. 4, according to WUSA9.

Police have said McClain, who was with family at the time, grew furious when Davis skipped to the front of the line.

A confrontation ensued in front of dozens of witnesses and spilled to the parking lot outside, where the alleged fatal attack occurred.

McClain, who is still on the lam, is facing murder and assault charges.

Police were able to identify him through surveillance footage and tips from the community, the report said.

Reading articles about fights happening in Popeyes makes me want to do two different things.
    1. Buy a chicken sandwich to see what the craze is about.
    2. Run far far away. These customers and employees are crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I had a Popeye's chicken sandwich the other day. It was okay. It was a chicken sandwich.
    My husband liked it, because it was $4. He would probably buy it again, but he doesn't understand the hype. Neither do I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I rarely buy Popeye's chicken sandwich now. Sometimes my conscience is greatly condemned.

Lmfaoooo. Damn. Killer chicken

Thread Information