Thread: Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) was found murdered almost a month after she went missing

Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) was found murdered almost a month after she went missing

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...d-missing.html

https://www.al.com/news/anniston-gad...y-morning.html
    Update 10:03 p.m.: Aniah Haley Blanchard?s vehicle has been located at a Montgomery apartment complex, police told WRBL.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-02-2022 at 06:40 AM.

This is not the first time Yazeed has been charged with kidnapping in the first degree. In January 2019, he was arrested in Montgomery for kidnapping William Joseph Fuller III. According to a complaint, Yazeed and three other people kidnapped Fuller on Jan. 29 and held him against his will "and beat him until he was unconscious and severely injured."
    Are you kidding me? Why was this fucker not in jail?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are you kidding me? Why was this fucker not in jail?!?
    Because (from the link above) those fuckers let him out on 60k bail. Whichever judge did that should be held responsible if this girl is dead, which I am going to guess she is.

He was out of jail on $60,000 bond at the time of his arrest for kidnapping Blanchard.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/witness-su...ry?id=66872047

A witness outside an Alabama convenience store said he saw the man arrested in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard force the 19-year-old stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris into her own car and kidnap her, according to an arrest affidavit.
    Curious to know if this person called police when they saw someone being forced in a car against their will... if so, what did the police do?

It strikes me as odd that nothing was said about this until now. If police were notified, shouldn't they have put an alert of some sort out? IIRC it was the family that filed a missing person report the next day, not the police or witness saying something about a possible kidnapping.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Wow...

I keep thinking "what would I do in that situation?" and I can understand staying out of something because my spouse said so, but no. No way I would even be taking the time to discuss this with anyone before I called the police.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Wow...

I keep thinking "what would I do in that situation?" and I can understand staying out of something because my spouse said so, but no. No way I would even be taking the time to discuss this with anyone before I called the police.
    Right?

It’s not like two drunk guys were getting in a fist fight...someone was abducted! I just don’t understand her mindset at all. I guarantee if it were someone she knew she wouldn’t feel the same way.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pdaughter.html

BREAKING NEWS: Human remains found in hunt for missing Aniah Blanchard are confirmed as UFC fighter's stepdaughter

Human remains were found in Macon County, Alabama, on Monday
    Authorities confirmed the remains found in a wooded area near County Road 2 are those of Aniah Blanchard
    Blanchard, 19, the stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris, went missing on October 23
    Three men - Ibraheem Yazeed, Antwain Fisher, and David Johnson Jr - have been arrested and charged in connection to the case

Human remains discovered in a wooded area have been confirmed as belonging to a missing college student who was the stepdaughter of a well-known UFC fighter, Alabama authorities announced Wednesday.

The Auburn Police Department said the Department of Forensic Sciences confirmed the remains belong to Aniah Blanchard, 19. She was the stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris.

Authorities found the remains a few feet inside a wooded area adjacent to County Road 2 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Alabama, WSFA-TV reported.

Police said they were making the announcement with 'heavy hearts' as the month-long search came to a close.

Blanchard?s disappearance is now a homicide investigation and additional charges will be filed, police said.

'I am heartbroken for the family of Aniah Blanchard,' Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey said in a statement.

'Like Alabamians across our state, I was praying for a much different outcome. I will be keeping them in my prayers and ask the people of Alabama to continue to do so as well.

Blanchard was last seen on October 23 in Auburn, Alabama, at a Chevron gas station.

Her black Honda CRV was found abandoned days later more than 50 miles away at an apartment complex in Montgomery.

Police said her blood was found in the car.

Police announced Monday that human remains were found in a wooded area in neighboring Macon County.

They said that investigative leads led them to search that location.

So far, three men have been arrested and charged in connection to Blanchard's disappearance.

After the disappearance, Blanchard's black Honda CRV was found abandoned more than 50 miles away at an apartment complex in Montgomery. Police later said that the missing teen's blood was found in the car and it appeared she had suffered a life-threatening injury.

Ibraheem Yazeed, 29, is charged with kidnapping in the teen?s disappearance.

Yazeed was seen at the gas station on the night of Blanchard's disappearance.

He was arrested in the early morning hours of November 8 by the US Marshals Service in Escambia County, Florida.

Yazeed's booking photo shows him with a massively swollen left eye. He was treated at a hospital after his arrest.

He is being held without bond.

Police also announced they arrested two other men they said say either assisted Yazeed or hindered law enforcement efforts.

Police arrested Antwain Shamar Fisher of Montgomery, on kidnapping charges. In an arrest warrant filed with the court Monday, police said Fisher helped Yazeed by disposing of evidence and driving him.

A third man, David Johnson, Jr., was arrested Monday in Montgomery and charged with hindering prosecution in the case.

Police wrote in a charging document that Johnson?s son had driven Yazeed to Florida, but Johnson initially told police Yazeed had left the residence with a woman.

Thread Information