Thread: Esmerelda Gonzalez (24) was found encased in concrete months after she went missing

Esmerelda Gonzalez (24) was found encased in concrete months after she went missing

https://www.foxnews.com/us/body-enca...-missing-woman

The body of a Las Vegas woman who was reported missing in May is believed to have been found in the Nevada desert, completely encased in concrete inside a ?wooden structure,? court documents reveal.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were dispatched to a home on May 31 just before 7 p.m. concerning a missing person report. The victim, later identified by Las Vegas Review-Journal as Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, had not been heard from for several days.
    Her IG:https://www.instagram.com/esmeralda_merlot/?hl=en

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019...e_went_missing
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 04:19 PM.

What does one say to something like this? WTF.

RIP Esmerelda

I?ve been following this case since she went missing, so terrible to see this is the outcome.

Me and my husband took a vacation out there a couple weeks before she disappeared and we actually went to the gentleman?s club that she danced at. She wasn?t there the night we went but she?s posted a lot on their website and Instagram, so I instantly recognized her when I saw the news stories that she was missing.

Sorry this is hitting so close to home Impale. This is incredibly sad and scary. The concrete part reminds me of something old school mafia, which makes me side eye the club owner etc. No one should meet their end like this.

The people who?ve been arrested aren?t affiliated with the club as far as I know. I?m curious to know more about their motive or if it was random or what.

The club is currently owned by a family of lawyers, I don?t think they had anything to do with this. The dancers there seemed to be happy and the rest of the staff seemed great as well.

It?s the Palomino in Las Vegas. There?s a dark past to the place, and there was recently an episode of ghost adventures filmed there.

I really hope she was dead before they injected her with pool chemicals.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information